Create Account

S58 SMJHL PT #3 - Adversary Analysis

Unfortunately the Maine Timber have performed fairly poorly against nearly every other team in the SMJHL this season. We get outshot every game and unless the goalies stand on their head we have no chance at winning. Very often we are given up anywhere from 30 - 50 shots a game, sometimes more and it is not possible to win when you are giving up shots like that. Luckily for me I stood on my head one game and was able to get a shutout which gave me a little bit of a chubbier but every other night has been letting in 5+ goals. Lucky that we get so many shots against that mine and Foryu's save percentage is still decent but it still doesn't feel good. We are a young team and hopefully it gets better but our offence and defence need to step it up very soon. Thank you for listening to my rant.

[Image: Sugars2.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: S58 SMJHL PT #3 - Adversary Analysis - by pat - 02-22-2021, 09:37 AM
RE: S58 SMJHL PT #3 - Adversary Analysis - by dasboot - 03-01-2021, 01:00 AM