Create Account

Make PT Prompt 1 a Double Media Prompt Instead

12-08-2021, 05:35 PMMoreliaSpilota Wrote:
12-08-2021, 03:22 PMSlashACM Wrote: BTW I have talked to scruf and you are NOT allowed to use pt submissions for media. If you earned tpe for it, then it's not going to be graded in media. If you somehow submitted late or something and got no credit I guess you can chuck it in media and get some money though.

I know this isn't what the thread is about, but I figured I'd put this out there so someone doesn't try this and get disappointed by the result

What if you do PTs you were ineligible for? I saw someone do this in the ISFL and I thought it was a great idea. If I went back to say season 45 and did all the PTs for that season and posted it in media, would I be paid or not?

Yeah if you don't get tpe for it then go for it. But if you do earn tpe for the submission then you shouldn't be able to get money too

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Make PT Prompt 1 a Double Media Prompt Instead - by SlashACM - 12-08-2021, 05:39 PM