Create Account

S68 SMJHL PT #4 - Pre-game Playlist

Pre game playlist so it's time to go get the boys all jazzed up and ready to go for some hockey, and I get to pick this week so I'm gonna go obscure (or at least I think it is) and go to a youtube channel I like that posts a ton of different pump up music and stuff and then interlude and head for something super well known in the middle. 
1st up is Impossible by Blackway to get in pump up mode but not go hard just yet. 
2nd would be flight of the Valkaries by Richard Wagner to get everyone flying open and loose. 
3rd Don't stop the devil by Dead Posey is very viby and fly open before we focus up and get ready to go 
4th Dead Man Walking by War Hall to change to the mode to much more stoic and focused to give everyone their moment to reflect and get mentally right
5th and final is BAD by Royal Deluxe to unleash and skate out ready to crack goals and take souls. 
182 words

Messages In This Thread
S68 SMJHL PT #4 - Pre-game Playlist - by Jayba1t - 12-05-2022, 01:51 AM
RE: S68 SMJHL PT #4 - Pre-game Playlist - by Zap - 12-05-2022, 09:14 AM
RE: S68 SMJHL PT #4 - Pre-game Playlist - by Leatherneckmike - 12-09-2022, 05:36 PM
RE: S68 SMJHL PT #4 - Pre-game Playlist - by Zerg - 12-09-2022, 11:43 PM
RE: S68 SMJHL PT #4 - Pre-game Playlist - by Bonk - 12-10-2022, 02:42 AM
RE: S68 SMJHL PT #4 - Pre-game Playlist - by MCP_ - 12-12-2022, 02:47 AM