Create Account

S70 PT#3: Let Ampersands and At-signs Fly

I am not sure to be honest. What do I want to see differently? Well, you see, my answer to that is multi faceted. Firstly, in pursuit of the cup, team chemistry is important, but it is important that everyone sees the team before themselves. I do not care if people on this team do not like each other, or do not like coaches or assistant coaches or video coaches or other administrative staff, as long as you are able to put that aside to mesh and work well with others, it is all good in my books. It does not matter to me. Emotions are always running hot in my opinion. You put 25 people that are highly super duper competitive in a room together, people that all they want is to win, of course emotions will run hot. That is just part of the passion, the desire to win night in and night out.

[Image: j2h9XpS.png]
Thanks to JSS for the signature

[Image: ohmEd0h.png][Image: apAE8qn.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: S70 PT#3: Let Ampersands and At-signs Fly - by 5ympathies - 04-17-2023, 12:26 AM