Create Account

S73 PT#5: I'm Gonna Win The Cupyright

Option 2:
Well if Cale was every traded to a new team he would probably throw a fit to start. Who likes being a veteran player in the league and suddenly is brought into a new room or organization and expected to be something that maybe they are or not. Cale is a pretty chill guy who likes to have fun and would likely adapt well to the locker room. He is a professional athlete afterall and should have no issue picking up the “new” system. A life in hockey he has played many different coaching strategies so it would be relatively easy to pick that up as well. The catch would come in being able to trust the players around him and be on the same page when looking at going to something like a zone defense. Knowing and understanding your own role is part of the battle but knowing what the others on the ice would do is what makes it more complex and tough. Overall Cale is a competitor and would put in every bit of effort required to ensure his team is successful including working on learning and understanding his new roles.

[Image: CaleSalad.gif]
[Image: kalesaladshl.gif]
some high fibre sigs are Powered by AllBran, 

Messages In This Thread
S73 PT#5: I'm Gonna Win The Cupyright - by Zerg - 10-30-2023, 10:32 AM
RE: S73 PT#5: I'm Gonna Win The Cupyright - by KaleSalad - 10-30-2023, 02:37 PM