Create Account

S73 PT#5: I'm Gonna Win The Cupyright

I think we’re going to win the cup because these kids play with the most heart and passion, and as I mentioned in my previous PT, they move the puck incredibly well. As children, teams who move the puck tend to win more games, and that strategy is going to lead us to victory for sure.

I have also spoken to the captain of the team to let him know that what he did was copyright infringement (I had to explain what that was but I think he understood after my presentation). I have also reached out to micool about the incident and he seemed cool about it (I had to). We have the same love for the Montreal Canadiens that we were able to come to an agreement. He will not sue me, my team or the captain, and in exchange I will get him tickets to 5 Habs games. They can be home or away games and they must be in the middle sections somewhere. In addition, micool gets to take a picture with the cup after we win it.

[Image: Otrebor13.gif]

[Image: 7MO9RpC.png]  [Image: gdppv5N.png]

Messages In This Thread
S73 PT#5: I'm Gonna Win The Cupyright - by Zerg - 10-30-2023, 10:32 AM
RE: S73 PT#5: I'm Gonna Win The Cupyright - by Otrebor13 - 11-03-2023, 10:43 AM