Create Account

S45 Lethbridge Lions Interested Prospects Thread
(This post was last modified: 12-19-2018, 02:17 PM by Flames1848.)

1. Do you have any previous SIM league experience?

Yes, i am GM of the GEHL Calgary Flames (EHM1/15) and of the Skagerrak Admirals @Eiszeitmanager

2. Who is your player what what is your position?

Mike McKorsy, Goalie

3. What are your thoughts on the SHL as a whole? Is it something that you see yourself sticking too?

Yes i like it here, Sometimes its a little to much Spam (Discord). But i hope i a good locker room that will get better

4. What are your thoughts on discord? We have a lockerroom on the actual site but discord is a quick way of communicating with everyone, GMs and teammates.

I like Dirscord, use it form my GEHL Team too..

5. Tell us some things that you enjoy doing, hobbies, activities etc.

I like going to soccer, baseball, Football, basketball and Hockey games (germany), i am a volunteer fire fighter and like to drink some beer with my neighbiurs ;-)

6. Do you have any interest in joining a brand new franchise such at the Lions?

Yes, all Franchise will have the same chnace on me, but brand new is a good, interesting option

7. Is there anything that you would like us to know about you or your player going into this upcoming draft?

Yes, want to be the golaie that makes the difference

8. Biggest pet peeve?

People who arent honest

9. What's your favorite movie quote?

[Image: 71SiYafG6rL._SL1024_.jpg]

[Image: image.png][Image: image.png][Image: image.png][Image: image.png][Image: image.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: S45 Lethbridge Lions Interested Prospects Thread - by Flames1848 - 12-19-2018, 02:17 PM