Create Account

Winnipeg Jets S46 Interested Prospects Thread
(This post was last modified: 01-30-2019, 03:38 PM by sharksisback.)

1. What would you like to accomplish in the SHL with your player?
Win some rings, get into the Hall of Fame, become a Jets legend like Brett Favre.

2. What style of player are you building? Please elaborate beyond the "archetype" SHL starting build (playmaker, sniper, offensive defenseman, etc.).
Two-Way Forward. Have an edge like Jarome Iginla. Prefer to be a defensively solid player and develop into a great passer as well.

3. What part of the SHL experience do you enjoy the most? Do you enjoy the community and being a part of a locker room? Do you like producing media and talking about the league? Are you fascinated with the sim and keeping up with your stats and your team?
I love the community and being part of a locker room most. Producing media is fun for me but it's more fun to share it with the locker room and have some laughs

4. Could you see yourself playing for the Winnipeg Jets for an extended period of time?
Hell yeah. 

5. Would you like to be called up to the SHL fairly quickly, after two or three SMJHL seasons? Or do you want to spend a little more time in juniors? 
Two or three seasons sounds about right for me.

6. What makes you different from other players in your draft class?
Easily have the loudest personality in the draft, in a good way.

7. Are there any players in your draft class or around the league that you would like to play with in the SHL?
Anyone from Halifax and Dickens Makeout-King.

Big Walter Ulrich
S69 Prospect

Messages In This Thread
RE: Winnipeg Jets S46 Interested Prospects Thread - by sharksisback - 01-30-2019, 03:37 PM