Create Account

mPT #5 Aliens

Well from the sounds of it I feel like tig could be an alien. There is just something about him knowing so much that means he could be an alien.

[Image: AwDqhTW.png]

Elizabeth Doyle is probably not human. I think she tried to hide it in the beginning of the season but towards the half and the back end of the season she really showed her true colors. 13 shutouts, .924 save % and 2.08 GAA? That's not human at all.

[Image: Kalakar1.gif]

The SHL already had its first non-human player in Cal Covi -- I mean, uh, [name redacted]. I'm not entirely sure why an alien is so prominently featured provided Cal is a virus... or a virus-mutated radioactive human... or something like that. Regardless, if we're talking about another alien player specifically, I've heard my lane partner Aumy Jr. called an alien for how good he is as a second-year player!

[Image: qgldMOE.png]
Thanks @Amidships!

It's very weird question, to be honest, but I think that some of new players might be aliens, because they just joined league and it's more suspicious, you know? That might be some SHL rookie or SMJHL player, I think.

Stars Stars Stars

Look, I'll be honest with you, I'm probably an alien. I'm supposed to be a Russian guy but you don't ever hear me talking about borscht. In fact, I don't even like borscht. That seems odd for a Russian, doesn't it?

[Image: traphag2.gif]
(sigs courtesy of Carpy48, BDonini, Turd Ferguson, FlappyGiraffe, and Sulovilen)

I'm pretty sure @Faelax is an alien. My only piece of evidence is that he has absolutely no grasp of the human sleep cycle, and yet he shows up ritualistically for Hockey Talk Tonight every Thursday at 7pm Eastern Standard Time.

My first year of the SHL, I actually wrote a media article on a similar topic. There were leaks (that I created) that one of the players in the S53 draft class was a spy!!! I used my intelligence to detect the most likely candidates, and found out that Andrei was the most likely candidate. Funnily enough, I believe Andrei would be the most likely candidate to be an alien. He works in mysterious ways and we have no idea who he really is or where he came from. 

A dark horse candidate could also be @Jobin because what kind of first name is A

[Image: cNHA4sa.png]

I suspect that @Jobin is an alien. In addition to a number of weird interactions that can only be described as like talking to someone from another planet, he also has the ability to make discord emotes that is simply beyond human comprehension

[Image: crtigger.gif]
[Image: murphy.png]

Valentin Kalashnikov has to be an alien. There is no way a human being could drink so much vodka before, during, and after a hockey game. Luckily, he seems to be one of those cool party aliens and not the hunt man for sport ones.

[Image: EmersonSHL.gif]
[Image: uDjThoa.png]

(This post was last modified: 03-11-2021, 10:51 PM by Julio Tokolosh.)

03-11-2021, 12:55 AMSnoopdogg Wrote: ... Come to think of it, I love that head

*cum

Player Page || Player Updates || Visual History

I'm convinced inverted is an alien. I now share 4 locker rooms with him and I kind of get the sense he's just waiting to harvest my organs or something weird like that. Or maybe he's just studying us to figure out what beer is and where to get the best kind.

[Image: kyamprac1.gif]
thank you amid, swoosh and eni for sigs! <3

I think Keenen himself might be an alien who is hiding among us. He clearly created this point task in order to distract us and cause us to accuse one another instead.

[Image: 60354_s.gif  ]
[Image: 1yZYUXK.gif]
Sig Credits: Gorlab and Kylrad

Finn von Murphenstein is an alien. What human in their right mind would be called Finn von Murphenstein? It sounds like a crazy person picked the names of two dogs, merged them together, and threw in a couple fun sounds. It's obvious Finn is an alien, and I'm on my way to report him to the authorities.

[Image: uMyJK4x.png]

During my time in Winnipeg, I long suspected Jason Visser to be an alien. He certainly wasn't human. He was ageless. Time just didn't slow him down. It was unreal.

There was also, well, almost the entire S30 Prince George Firebirds. As I've joked many times, that team was just Tomen and Waters carrying literal inanimate objects like highlighters and meatballs. Seriously, look up that roster. I'm not joking.

Zach Evans[/b] | Player Page | Update Page
Nikolai Evans
| Player Page | Update Page

if there is a player in this league that may infact be an alien is robot sunfish cause how does a fish be playing hockey adn winning fights shaking my head

[Image: zayn.png?ex=65e9b101&is=65d73c01&hm=c0f0...y=lossless]
Kyle Sux Lmap