Create Account

mPT #5 Aliens
(This post was last modified: 03-08-2021, 09:11 PM by Keenan.)

Attention SHL, there is a verified alien in our midst. And like with ants, when you see one, there is no doubt more in hiding. Aside from Manyhands, do you suspect anyone else of being an alien?
25 words minimum! BE KIND! This is supposed to be fun, so don't write any rude reasons, keep it light.
You will receive 1 TPE for fulfilling all requirements; several users who go above and beyond will be selected as participation+ members and receive an additional 1 TPE.
This PT will close Monday, March 15th at 11:59pm ET.
If you have any questions/concerns, please PM me. Tasks with malicious intent will not be graded.

This PT is for SHL players and send downs only; it is not for SMJHL Rookies.

Armada pride Armada pride Armada pride Armada pride

[Image: Q4Adkgo.png]

(This post was last modified: 03-14-2021, 01:35 PM by sve7en.)

@hockeyiscool is the clear alien. I've known him for a decade and he still has tons of weird mannerisms that I can't explain, such as having to deliver office furniture at 10pm or going to get a drink of water and not coming back until 3 hours later.

[Image: sve7en.gif]

[Image: 1tWWEzv.png][Image: 8zFnf2t.png][Image: 6Lj3x8E.png][Image: xkAdpbO.png][Image: xnZrhKU.png][Image: 9YigPG2.png][Image: bpYxJ69.png]
(This post was last modified: 03-08-2021, 07:26 PM by JamesT.)

Code:
Attention SHL, there is a verified alien in our midst. And like with ants, when you see one, there is no doubt more in hiding. Aside from Manyhands, do you suspect anyone else of being an alien?

There are many wild creatures playing in the SHL with my fellow teammates of Julio Tokolosh being a cow and FR Finn-Rhys being a moose, I would not be surprised if there are actual aliens in the league. Hopefully none in the Western conference as it would be tough competing against them. If I were to suspect an alien it would have to be Tony Pepperoni as he has been playing out of this world  Blush

(76 words)

[Image: Jammin.gif]
[Image: wiqZK8C.png]
[Image: zS2lCMp.png] [Image: ixmZA3M.png] [Image: pxjucze.png] [Image: sXDU6JX.png] [Image: IhVx0wj.png]

Thank you @High Stick King @OrbitingDeath @Ragnar @Tesla for the player signatures! 
(This post was last modified: 03-14-2021, 12:16 AM by hockeyiscool.)

I would need to say the SHL player that I suspect is an alien is none other than Tony Pepperoni @"TommySalami". I think the intel received by their comrades was hastily put together or the signal they received was contaminated with Hormel wrappers . How else do you explain a player named Tony Pepperoni and the disguise being literally person that has a face that is pepperoni. It would also help explain why he's so good. It's obviously alien. Attached is a full body shot of Tony Pepperoni caught in the flesh...or shall I say out of the casing.  Send help, or some toothpicks and a cheese plate to match.

[Image: avatar_2451.png?dateline=1607292148]
Figure 1. Full body shot
[Image: salami.jpg]
Figure 2. Selfie

I think it's almost impossible for any real human being to be as handsome or as strong as the one and only Boris Petrov. The only explanation for his unrivaled physique and fighting ability is that he's an alien with a human disguise.

[Image: Keven.gif]
Thanks to @enigmatic, @Matteo, @sulovilen, @zeagle1, and @TheOPSquid for all the sigs!
Czechia Malamutes Rage Czechia
Canada Citadelles pride syndicate

I think that Luke Thomason is an alien. He is just a little bit suspicious, trying to be quiet and sneak onto HO. I see you, I see what you're doing, your poor human disguise is not fooling anyone. "I'm just a hockey player"? Whatever you say.

[img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/ByNN8Jn.gif[/img]
(This post was last modified: 03-08-2021, 07:36 PM by MCP_.)

Well, this should be an easy one: NeverBrokeAgain YoungBoy. How is this the case? Well, he's very closely related to Dale Miller, who we all know is incredibly short. While being short isn't necessarily a sign of being an alien, being THAT short is not possible.

[Image: MCP_.gif]
     [Image: ICON1.png][Image: lions-button-updates.png]

Clearly, Keenan is an alien. This is a classic case of deflection by trying to point the focus in any other direction but him. But I'm on to you now, Keenan, but don't worry - I like aliens.

[Image: f7IGJw3.png]
[Image: UFYQyLU.png]

I think my Los Angeles Panthers teammate Jimmy Wagner might be an alien. Have you seen how fast he skates out there? Speed like that has to be from another planet. Hopefully he doesn't try and abduct one of us on the Panthers.

[Image: 66818_s.gif]

i would say gabriel "gabe" @Gwdjohnson "Gone Wild" johson is definitely an alien. i mean, have you seen those legs? out of this world for sure. and those arms when he's chopping wood? oh boy

[Image: glutes2.gif]
Signatures by Vulfzilla, Jepox, Jess, rum_ham, Ragnar, and myself
[Image: 9vAsr7c.png]
[Image: tkMQzhf.png] [Image: tdKmZA0.png]

Obviously I suspect Puddles O'Duck @Z-Whiz from the Forest in Maine. Where have I seen a walking talking duck before? We all remember Howard the Duck, and what was he? An Alien. Sure he pretends hes just a normal duck, but come on!! HES OBVIOUSLY AN ALIEN!!!!

But so what, he is a great team mate and a great player. Maine is lucky to have him.

[Image: sig-goldblum.png]
Former Player
(This post was last modified: 03-08-2021, 07:37 PM by Jepox.)

The real aliens here are the people who put a placeholder on a 25 word mPT. It's not hard to write 25 words really quickly and there really is no need to even bother putting a placeholder down.

ph

@Gwdjohnson is also an alien have you ever seen a human with legs as small as his?

[Image: Jepox.gif]

I certainly do think that there is another alien in our midst, and I think that it's Gabe. He always gets teased and prodded for some reason, and I haven't been able to figure out why, so it only makes sense to me if Gabe is in fact an alien and that is the reason he gets the short end of the stick: someone figured out his true identity, revealed it to certain others, and they just get on him about it.

[Image: laser.png]

[Image: Virrok.png]
Thanks to EAB and sulovien for the sigs!

We all knew it all along. With Manyhands it comes as no surprise, but there are others among us. The SHL is slowly getting infiltrated by Aliens and the truth is out there. *cue X-Files theme, trust me, just do it.* One of the other Aliens in the league is Friedensreich Hundertwasser. You want proof? Okay I guess, I can give you proof:

1. Look at that name. Does that look like a humanoid name? Of course it does not and he does not even try to hide the fact that his name is otherworldly. Friedensreich, who even comes up with that except Aliens from Betelgeuse Five (I have it on good knowledge that that is where he is from)

2. Look at that TPE. Have you seen it? He is on the top of his class by A LOT. Like a literal lot. If "a lot" would be a way to measure things this would be it. No human could earn like this one does, so it is another proof for his alien-ness.

If you want more proof I can not help you, this should be all you need to know about the Alien in our midst Friedensreich and if you don't believe me, well: don't. I can not convince you if you ignore the facts at hand.

[Image: gREvMiW.png]
Canada Timber  Jean-Jacques François Jacques-Jean || S74  Timber Canada
Austria Barracuda Kraken  Finn von Murphenstein || S57 - S72  Kraken Barracuda Austria 

I think Jöörgüštrâäd DuBølk must be an alien. Nobody else can be as stupid to think MCP Good, Shuff bad. It is apparent to any human that Shuff Good and MCP Bad.
@MCP_

Class S55
Reincarnated- Class S71

[Image: x17WALp.png][Image: uNh8ZtE.png]