Create Account

S59 mPT #5 - PT Ideas

What about your favorite during sim moment? A PT could be about your enjoyment of the sim and what makes you want to watch the sim in SHL or something. I guess sort of as an FHM/ simmer appreciation PT

[Image: andyj18.gif]

[Image: andybj18.gif]

[Image: pawter_meowski.png]

Well, we can all recognize that the best part of hockey is fighting. At least, that’s Jakob Hamr’s stance. So, my idea for a PT is if your player could fight any player in the SHL, who would it be and why? It’d be interesting to see what rivalries exist out there, and who people would like to see planted on their ass.

[Image: tomhanks.gif]

[Image: TH-Sig_.gif?width=479&height=337]

If you were a GM of an SHL team and wanted to make a big splash for your team by trading 3 firsts for a player, who would you trade for and why would it be McZ?

[Image: jjfrankiejj.gif]
Credits to OrbitingDeath, Tweedle, Incite, Wasty, and Slothfacekilla for sigs!

Player Profile | Update Page

Written: Go to random.org and pick a number between 1 and 36. Let that be X. Then pick another random number between 1 and 58. Let that be Y. Now, write something cool about Draft pick #X from Season Y. What has his/her career produced to this point? Any notable seasons? Is it connected to a cool user?

Graphic: Make a sig for Draft Pick X from Season Y.

Users should think about some story they've been through with some of their active or previous teammates. Some creative work for for users where you have to include imagination and creativity.

Stars Stars Stars

We should have an mPT telling us to build the ultimate team. No cap. Just the best 5 players + goalie. Defend how they play together, and project weaknesses and strenghts.

Class S55
Reincarnated- Class S71

[Image: x17WALp.png][Image: uNh8ZtE.png]

Make a PT where everyone posts their exploits for FHM. That way we can have more controversy and spend a bunch of money to switch to another sim engine since we all know that there are people spending hours upon hours looking for them, it's the SHL way.

[Image: iUd7IJE.png]
[Image: rhodes.png]

(This post was last modified: 05-21-2021, 01:53 PM by Mediocre_Fred.)

Written option: Oh no! Dr. Evil Guy has stolen the most precious trophy in the world, the Challenge Cup, and locked it away in a high security compound! The HO has come to you to put together a team of SHL players to break it out and return it to its rightful place. Name the five players you would choose and a brief description of the role they would play in the operation. Remember, you can choose any way to bring the Challenge Cup back, be it a classic heist or going in guns blazing.

Graphics option: create a movie poster containing at least 3 SHL players for the scenario described above.

[Image: Fred.png]
[Image: PeZ8eh1.png] [Image: r2pSvNf.png]

A PT that describes the workout your player goes through to during their weekly training sessions and how that translates to their skills on and off the ice.

[Image: 15Ng51w.png] [Image: S56Banner.png]

I think an idea that I always like is talking about new locations for teams such as expansion locations, rebranding opportunities or even going IIHF level and saying what teams or countries can be added. Why should this place get a team or not. Or even take it the opposite direction and talk about which location that has a team probably should not anymore.

[Image: bgwUtVZ.png]

Maybe some kind of PT question about our players hockey equipment! Locker Room rituals or post-game restaurants. I'm a big fan of PTs pertaining to the hockey aspect of my player, it lets me flesh him out a little bit more!

The local pizzeria in your team's city is going to name a pizza after your player. What are the toppings and why? You need to select at least three toppings and elaborate your choices.

[Image: sulov.gif]

Let's do a history one:

You're put in charge of making a "Mt. Rushmore" of the best 4 players in your team's history. What 4 would you choose, and why? You could also make a graphic of said Mt. Rushmore.

[Image: JKortesi81.gif]
SpectersScarecrowsDragonsBlizzardUsaSpectersMilitiaDragonsBlizzardScarecrows

Update Page
Player Page

I think a good mPT idea would to have people choose their favourite branding and explain why. Or maybe choose their least favourite branding and explain what they would change it to

Thanks Wasty, Carpy, JSS, TurdFerguson, Geekusoid and Awesomecakes for the sigs!
[Image: reidsuth.gif]

I think an open pt would be great where a user can write about something their player is passionate about or something league related as long as they can tie it into their players. People write their best stuff when it isn't tied to a high school level writing prompt.

[Image: aOowRDF.png]