Create Account

S59 mPT #5 - PT Ideas
(This post was last modified: 05-18-2021, 07:45 PM by hotdog.)

With applications up for a new PT Director (see info and apply here!), what better way to welcome them in than with an entire boatload of PT ideas. 
In 25 words, suggest a PT idea that could possibly be used in the future. 
If you want to be creative, your submission could be highlighted as a PT in a future season! If you don't want to be creative, just click back through the PT archive and describe one that we've already done before, no one will care!!!
25 words minimum - 1 TPE - no bonus TPE on this one.
@JayWhy this was your suggestion so feel free to claim 1 TPE by linking to this post
This PT will close Tuesday, May 25th at 11:59pm ET.
If you have any questions/concerns, please PM me. Tasks with malicious intent will not be graded.
This PT is for SHL players and send downs only; it is not for SMJHL Rookies.

[Image: ekovanotter.gif]
thanks @Carpy48 and @frithjofr and @rum_ham and @Julio Tokolosh and @Briedaqueduc for the sigs
Armada Inferno norway

we should make the simulation hockey league players write minor point tasks about their hometowns and how they like or dislike them for various reasons

[Image: bluesfan55.gif]
Armada Steelhawks Switzerland

Armada Specters Wolfpack Steelhawks Forge Switzerland

Scarecrows pride Chiefs Riot Stars Blizzard Ireland

ty to @High Stick King @EvilAllBran and @Ragnar for the sigs
(This post was last modified: 05-18-2021, 07:51 PM by Zoone16.)

Oh no! Your player has to enter the witness protection program! What identity do they forge for themselves? Where do they hide? Do they pick up another profession?
(28 words)

[Image: Zoone16.gif]

[Image: 9QVaMRC.png] [Image: canybyK.png] [Image: sXDU6JX.png]

There should be a mPT about your favorite Vaseline Podcalzone moment. It can be a memory off the ice or a sick move you watched him pull in game.

[Image: Chocula22.gif]
Berserkers Wolfpack France

Your player has to quit hockey and take up another sport, what do they play and how do their hockey skills help them out in their new profession?

[Image: Faelax.gif]
[Image: aroach.gif]
[Image: vhY18i8.png]    [Image: DNLeeu0.png]

Professional, and Junior, hockey players are all familiar with the mayhem, fun, and most importantly, chaos, of a team road trip.

WRITTEN: Detail a crazy or memorable experience your player faced with their teammates on a road trip. (Min: 150 words)

GRAPHIC: Create a graphic that shows your player and their teammates doing something fun while on a road trip.

WC: 59

[Image: beegbeegyoshi.gif]
[Image: B7bDIPG.png]
[Image: YOSHI.png?ex=65f214ee&is=65df9fee&hm=80f...e73badf86&]

Hype Speech - Your coach comes to you before your big game against [insert rival team here] and asks you to make the pre-game speech in front of the team. What do you say and do to get them ready for the big game?

Graphic Option: Make a graphic showing your player giving a locker room speech and/or showing your teammate's reaction to your locker room speech

[Image: 66818_s.gif]

An interesting PT could be asking how people discovered the SHL (or telling them to make up a story for their player if you don't have much to say about it).

[Image: Mat10Man.gif]

[Image: bhLfeta.png][Image: UbL0bdg.png]
(This post was last modified: 05-18-2021, 08:00 PM by leafsftw1967.)

WRITTEN: If you had the opportunity to join any other team in the SHL that you are not currently playing for which team would it be and why? (Min: 150 words)

GRAPHIC: Create a graphic that highlights you with the alternate SHL franchise you would want to play for

[Image: apSD6uj.gif]
[Image: leafsftw1967.gif] 

Malamutes  Stars Malamutes  Stars

I'd like to see a Point Task that asks players what ideas we could use for Point Tasks in the future.

Alternate suggestion: how high can your player jump?

[Image: rum_ham.gif] [Image: ox6aAot.png]
[Image: 62428_s.gif]
[Image: ddIlIkT.png]Colin Lambert ll Left Defence ll Barracuda[Image: NA3IV5m.png]

Your player is involved in the latest scandal. Perhaps your old, offensive tweets from when you were 15 got dug up. Or maybe you got caught punching a cab driver in the face over 30 cents. Time for damage control! What does your agent post on your social media in order to clear your name completely of any negative repercussions?

Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab
[Image: 64012_s.gif]
Sigs by Me, Merica, High Stick King, Rum_Ham, Jess, vulfzilla, enigmatic, and Carpy
Stampede  Kraken
❤!! RIP to the big homies 701 and Mac !!❤

The best mPT would be one where everyone got 2 TPE, because I've done a lot of these by now and every time I've only got 1 TPE. Big sad.

Code:
30 Words

[Image: greg.png?ex=656fa055&is=655d2b55&hm=c3f3...f36747c30&]

Code:
In 25 words, suggest a PT idea that could possibly be used in the future.

A PT idea that could be used would be "describe why your team's Locker room is the best in all of the SHL and highlight what users make it especially enjoyable to check the LR" it would be neat to have insight into what other LR's are like for people in the SHL

(53 words)

[Image: Jammin.gif]
[Image: wiqZK8C.png]
[Image: zS2lCMp.png] [Image: ixmZA3M.png] [Image: pxjucze.png] [Image: sXDU6JX.png] [Image: IhVx0wj.png]

Thank you @High Stick King @OrbitingDeath @Ragnar @Tesla for the player signatures! 

I think a goofy fun PT/mPT would be something along the lines of "Budget Cuts" where, due to exorbitant player contract costs, your team unexpectedly has to run their facilities at half the budget they do now. Where do you cut corners? What luxury items have to go? Who has to take on flying the team plane now that pilots are too expensive?

[Image: pin1_1.gif?ex=661a1734&is=6607a234&hm=b8...1bf5caed8&]

One PT idea that I'd love to see is one that asks users about their favorite memories of the league, bonus points if it specifically asks for older memories. I know a similar prompt was one of my first PTs in the ISFL when I joined last season, and I loved being able to read the responses to learn about some more obscure league history.

[Image: 4x2jj4a.gif]
S58 Elias Armia Award Winner