Create Account

S64 mPT #1: Over the Glass

fuck them kids, Boyle says and he throws a rock at a child and laughs at him since he is something that he acts about

[Image: zayn.png?ex=65e9b101&is=65d73c01&hm=c0f0...y=lossless]
Kyle Sux Lmap

I have to keep it classy and not dangerous but a previous game worn jersey signed by me. If I have any playoff jerseys from a previous year as well, I would sign them to give them away as well.

Words - 40

The little kid on the other side of the glass can get my gross water bottle that I drink from like fifty times a game. That's worth more than any hockey puck or piece of equipment. If I can't do that, he gets the t-shirt cannon to take him with him.

[Image: v71TGsT.gif]

After every 5 goal performance by the team, everyone in attendance will a free order of chicken tenders from popeyes. If there are 7 goals scored, then they will win a free family sized bucket of fried chicken.

[Image: Oats.gif]

[Image: 401.png] [Image: S42cup1.png] [Image: r-Wt4-AB350oooo.png][Image: WuTGq5J.png][Image: XUMDqMO.png]

Since I am a member of the blizzard, the first thing that comes to mind for me is a 1st Star Blizzard Snow Globe. Something you can shake up and use to create your own blizzard.

[Image: YQkXo45.png]

While we'll still be needing a luck to help weight it down, I propose that the Rage throw out some long lasting temporary tattoos to help those kids support the team at future games, around the house or at school. Get that logo out there and show off, it's all the Rage!

Battleborn  Finland     [Image: QwTZD8C.png]   [Image: uJXrVDL.png]  [Image: iemKOIk.png]     Finland  Battleborn

[Image: ecaJZ6D.jpg]
[Image: flowseidon.gif]
[Image: PRedauw.png]

The 3 stars for the Steelhawks unfortunately do not pass anything into the crowd, it is against team culture. Rather, they shoot foam hockey pucks for whoever wants to grab one!

[Image: Otrebor13.gif]

[Image: 7MO9RpC.png]  [Image: gdppv5N.png]

The stars of the game are for the Montreal Patriotes are handed a functional blunderbuss stuffed with poutine and confetti and they indiscriminately blast it into whichever section of the lower bowl looks most bored.

[Image: banes.png]

Probably just gonna toss a chunk of ice. Like I'll obviously carve it out with my stick and skates and then, boom, throw that big hunk of chunk up to the kid. Who wouldn't want ice that was used FOR the game?

Platoon Rob Wright Battleborn

Atticus would probably stick to the traditional items. Usually, when you go to a hockey game, scoring a player's gear or some sort of autographed memorabilia directly from them is extremely rare and a great keepsake. Throwing some autographed pucks over the glass to the kids would be pretty cool.

[Image: the5urrealshl.gif]

[Image: 9TttCL9.png][Image: kPo7Awc.png][Image: M98Qi4H.png]

I have a lucky star chain that I bring to each game and I make sure to throw it out to one kid for each game I go to. The star represents the Dallas Stars, which was one of my favorite teams growing up

A new tradition that the Monarchs have begun is tossing plastic crowns with the team logo and colours over the glass into the crowd. Sure the kids might get scratched or poked in the eye with the crown, but it will be worth it

[Image: keithley.png]
[Image: mcalister.png]

The greedy GM's have decided that hockey pucks and sticks are too important, and giving them away to fans for free is bad for business, so the new free giveaway to fans from players are coupons for merch, unsurprisingly, attendance has dropped 10%, but merchandise sales have jumped! Good for the GMs!

Code:
52 Words

Did Ya Get It?

[Image: OwNf3O9.gif]

If everyone chooses to give other sticks, gloves and other equipment, then I'd be absolutely seriously prepared to give the children food. Who doesn't like a kebab? There's such a man? I mean no.
(This post was last modified: 03-26-2022, 08:46 AM by TacocaT 2.)

As a gift when Hank Stopper performs great, he will throw a signed door stopper from Walmart over the glass to a lucky fan