Create Account

S64 mPT #1: Over the Glass

At the end of every SHL game, the "3 stars" on the home team skate out one after another, wave to the crowd, and usually hand something over the glass to a cute little kid in the front row. Until S64 it's been a team puck or a stick, but this year the GM wants something more fun.

Your task: Come up with an exciting new item that your player can toss over the glass to a kid at the end of the game! What do kids like these days? Fidget spinners? Still? I don't know! You tell me! Have fun with it!
25 words minimum!
You will receive 1 TPE for fulfilling all requirements.
This PT will close Sunday, March 27th at 11:59pm EST. Posts submitted/edited after the deadline will receive 0 tpe.
If you have any questions/concerns, please PM me. Tasks with malicious intent will not be graded. Graders reserve the right to determine what is malicious. You will not be warned.

This PT is for SHL players and send downs only; it is not for SMJHL Rookies.

[Image: pin1_1.gif?ex=668e1b34&is=668cc9b4&hm=9f...0c8f0c8fb&]

The Monarchs have begun a tradition with the acquisition of the third generation Tanner by handing out jerseys of his father and grandfather for the kids to throw over the glass whenever Tanner lands a huge hit or scores a big goal.

[Image: LB6bY06.gif] [Image: tanner.png]

The thing that should be tossed over should be a puck with a coupon attached to it that can be redeemed for a variety of food or snacks because it's hard to turn down free food after all

[Image: 59269_s.png]

S66 Damian Littleton

[Image: CsnVET2.png] || [Image: wu5MVvy.png]|| [Image: c8B2LE3.png]
Battleborn | Barracuda | Usa

The Seattle Argonauts would probably stick with something cool and fitting for the Argonaut brand. Something that comes to mind is a foam sword, but then again, I think a hockey stick would be cooler. Maybe a shield instead?

[Image: beegbeegyoshi.gif]
[Image: B7bDIPG.png]
[Image: gospklL.png]

after devin basher completes his skate with the other stars, the steelhawks have made blue and grey hawk plushies that devin hands out to the lil guy in the front row

[Image: VGl3CB4.png]

Since we are a sea related team I will throw over the glass what every kid wants a sea urchin and a puffer fish, but I have been advised against that by my agent but they don't know what kids want they just know money.

As the team mascot is a lion in San Francisco, the Pride's players have all been given stuffed lion toys to toss to the kids after the game is over

[Image: zootshl.gif]
Sig credits: OrbitingDeath & enigmatic

[Image: jO2Di2N.png][Image: Voi7GNj.png][Image: 3NfeQdx.png]

Timber Scarecrows pride Aurora France

I would hand my gloves over the glass. Most people can't really use professional sticks correctly because the flex is so high, like 120 flex for some players. At least if I hand over a pair of gloves someone can use them in beer league at some point and be like "yeah these belonged to Tomas Zadina!"

[Image: doubtfulalpha.gif]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
[Image: sN8N4xa.png][Image: 639861613880541184.png] Cal Juice [Image: 639861613880541184.png][Image: RyzkmSj.png]
[Image: Eo2nBCt.png] Tomas Zadina
[Image: snacnei.png] Brady McIntyre
[Image: ice-level.svg]

Williams will start throwing lifesavers candies over the glass every time he scores a game winning goal - makes sense, saved the team that game, “life saver”, I’m not crazy.

Blouin recently signed a pretty big contract, so now he isn't just tossing pucks or even sticks over to the fans, he strips all his gear off and tosses it over the glass. Although there have been a few accidents when he gets to the skates.

[Image: DrunkenTeddy.gif]

[Image: CsnVET2.png]  |  [Image: sXDU6JX.png]

It's not super-well known, but Louise St. Martin is a paragon of fashion. After every game she hands a fan a homemade knit scarf that she made herself, usually in team colors!

[Image: valpix.gif]
Thanks to @Ragnar, @Symmetrik, @Merica, @enigmatic, and @sulovilen for the sigs! 
Avi courtesy of @MN_Moosey
[Image: d9J5DHT.png]
Citadelles Switzerland Stars Blizzard 
[Image: VGl3CB4.png]

Code:
Your task: Come up with an exciting new item that your player can toss over the glass to a kid at the end of the game! What do kids like these days? Fidget spinners? Still? I don't know! You tell me! Have fun with it!

Here in Kelowna we are the Knights, so at the end of each game (for a victory) our players who are the 3 stars will send over the glass miniature knight helmets for the kids. 

(35 words)

[Image: Jammin.gif]
[Image: aRCIyeu.png]
[Image: zS2lCMp.png] [Image: ixmZA3M.png] [Image: pxjucze.png] [Image: sXDU6JX.png] [Image: IhVx0wj.png]

Thank you @High Stick King @OrbitingDeath @Ragnar @Tesla @MattyIce for the player signatures! 

Lord Zomp decided that the most fun thing that someone could be given is their used helmet after a couple hours long hockey game.
This is the item that he's started to hand out to all of the excited awaiting fans.

After every game the Pride could give little bobblehead toys to kids, but only the bobbleheads of players who earned a star of the game. That way the kids would be encouraged to come back to games to collect the toy for every player.

[Image: Keven.gif]
Thanks to @enigmatic, @Matteo, @sulovilen, @zeagle1, and @TheOPSquid for all the sigs!
Czechia Malamutes Rage Czechia
Canada Citadelles pride syndicate

I don't know why but Dickbutt told me he's a huge fan of tazos. He especially likes limited edition ones with Looney Tunes on them. Great if they got thrown on the ice.

[Image: first.png]
[img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/rWt4AB3.png[/img][img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/rWt4AB3.png[/img]
Maxime Bouchard
Armada Dragons Info - Updates  Dragons Armada
Richard Dickbutt McFudderdudder II
Armada Info - Updates Armada