Create Account

S64 mPT #2: Dress Code

In order to fully embrace the moniker of Atlanta Inferno, all of the players for the team are now required to wear clothes before games and after, during press conferences, that has been significantly burned.

[Image: qWestSHL.gif]
[Image: cEbgUph.png][Image: pPWkZOM.png][Image: Voi7GNj.png][Image: h2OFdMh.png]

I would allow *most* clothes and I would never dress up again, showing up in sweatpants and t-shirts to every game. I just feel like there is no point in forcing people to wear certain things as they don't ever express themselves.

The Manhattan Rage shall dress like proper English folk. I'll have them all looking absolutely dapper and dressed to the nines by the morrow and in the habit within a fortnight of arriving to each and every game dressed sharp as a tack.

Speedwagon Player Page | Speedwagon Updates Page 

[Image: speedwagongifsig.gif]

[Image: GoonerBear.gif]

If I could decide on the dress code for the Maine Timber, I would make everyone dress up in tuxedos for every game, so we would look sharp af. Wins the mental battle early.

[Image: crunksig2.png]

I think in the newer age of hockey that we want to adapt a relaxed dress code, with little limitation. Let those who want to be more professional wear their suits and ties, but hockey can always use a jolt of personality that can come from the players expressing themselves in fashion. Maybe have theme days and awards for who best fits the concept

Battleborn  Finland     [Image: QwTZD8C.png]   [Image: uJXrVDL.png]  [Image: iemKOIk.png]     Finland  Battleborn

[Image: ecaJZ6D.jpg]
[Image: flowseidon.gif]
[Image: PRedauw.png]

Suits are expensive and that's why we get paid the big bucks. I guess with how the economy is going things have to change. Anyone see what Snoop DOGG was wearing during the half time show? The whole team has to wear exactly that but in team colors. You're welcome.

50 Words

(This post was last modified: 04-02-2022, 02:06 PM by mastersheep.)

The Platoon are naturally going to show up in full tactical gear to games which will intimidate their opponents and their fans. What could possibly go wrong?

[Image: CAu3g3c.png]

[Image: zS2lCMp.png]  [Image: oMh09WY.png]  [Image: 1DL5JDX.png]  [Image: wu5MVvy.png]  [Image: sXDU6JX.png]

Hamilton Steelhawks new team dress code is going to be simple: the Canadian Tuxedo. Denim all day, every day. Why? Well because, why not. I think we would look incredibly sharp, and would be ready to go every day to go out and get a win.

[Image: Otrebor13.gif]

[Image: 7MO9RpC.png]  [Image: gdppv5N.png]

There's nothing terribly exciting about the wardrobe of Maine's players. However, company policy has recently changed and it now requires everyone, staff included, to change the soles of all of our shoes to wood.

Code:
Words :25+

Player Page || Update Page

[Image: a5C9JXf.png]

CERTIFIED THREAD KILLER
MONTREAL IMPACT FOREVER

ok hear me out here, from where i live, there are casual clothing that name batik, so yeah why not using batik to play right? if you don't know batik , just search it

The dress code is simple. I have assembled 18 different outfits that range from really nice to really terrible. I personally rate each player after every game and the best player gets the best outfit and the 2nd best gets the 2nd and so on and so forth. The outfits are in my size so if you are a different size than me you will look like a jackass.

[Image: SS19INy.jpg]

[Image: d9J5DHT.png]  [Image: 16PgOBm.png]

The Texas Renegades are gonna go full rough and tumble western style with dusty jeans and dirty sweated through shirts and so on. They are pnly allowed to wash their outfits once every two weeks and they have to do it by hand at a nearby stream.

[Image: 63647_s.gif]
Forge  S69 Challenge Cup Champion - Philadelphia Forge   Forge
Renegades Renegades  S59 & S62 Challenge Cup Champion - Texas Renegades  Renegades  Renegades 
 Armada  S57 Four Star Cup Champion - Anchorage Armada  Armada 
Finland  Finland  S57 & S58 WJC / S62, S64 & S66 IIHF Gold Medalist - Team Finland   Finland  Finland
[Image: kLRJavo.png]       [Image: ZjgHcNL.png]
After 69 shots on net with still no SHL goals to show for it, even the opposition started to feel so sorry for Lemo, that they decided to help him out :D
- Bad pass by Jack Klompus, he gave it right to Lemo Pihl.
- Lemo Pihl rips it to the net...
- Lemo Pihl will find the empty net, that should do it!
TEX @ MAN, S59 game 31

I want a full suit for everyone, but they are made out of the wool that I get from my sheep. I think that would look really cool.

[Image: AwDqhTW.png]

It's actually great news since playing for Tampa Bay, suits are not fun to wear when sweating like crazy. Hawaiian shirts + short pants + flip-flops is our new dressing code

[Image: opt6vpu.jpg]

I am of the opinion personally, professionally, and roleplay-y that there is almost no benefit to have a huge focus on dress code when it comes to a job. Sure, it can be nice to some formal dress for events specifically, but on a day-to-day level, having just reasonable expectations around hygiene and obvious clothing standards in terms of personal coverage is enough really.