Create Account

S65 mPT #4: Frozen Too

Melvin is starting to want to settle down and find a nice lady moose to have baby moose with. Lady moose love moose pee, therefore Melvin proposes to replace the ice with his urine.

[Image: 66168_s.gif]

[Image: lUeg4KM.png]

Since the hockey players are always spitting on the ice anyway, I figured changing it with something drinkable was just silly, who would want to drink spit. So the ice will now be made from pure saliva, collected from the players during games. this will save the arena a lot of money on water spending. Icing the goalie would also be a punishable offense (unless they into it)

Character Page RD- Quarterback
[Image: micool132.gif]

Retired players:
-Toki Wartooth
-Nathan Explosion btw
-Angus McFife XVIII

[Image: lUeg4KM.png]

Okay, Here me out, Instead of ice, We should use, Different gatorade flavours! Each team gets to pick and choose the color they want to what part of the ice. Kinda like NBA courts!

Finland Update Page  Interview  Player Page  Wolfpack

[Image: Snussu.gif]

Thanks to everyone made sigs to me!!!! (Gif made by myself)

The replacement liquid for the colors of the ice liquid stuff would be perfect with G-Fuel! All the different kinds, colors and just imagine the advertisement opportunities

[Image: jsteele1423.gif]
[Image: dOfqg1T.png]
[Image: lhZ3TTV.png]
[Image: QwTZD8C.png] [Image: uJXrVDL.png]
Click my logo below to see me LIVE on Twitch!
[Image: vNTwVv3.png]

I will be using gatorade  to replace all SHL ice with so when i ever feel like im getting tired or need a little boost I can just lick the tasty ice and go on for the rest of the game

[Image: jackkanoff.gif]

[Image: jeffiesigs.gif]
Nour is pretty hot ngl

hear me out here, how about mountain dew? that green color for team with green jersy? how perfect is that?, Then the name itself mountain, if the team is based on city that have a lot of mountain in it, perfect!!!

We're going for frozen liquid nitrogen. What more can you wish for other than a constant fog machine effect over the entire ice. Now I don't know if this is physically possible. But it would be cool.

[Image: sBUQCq8.png]

Past Players

Ordinary water is considered too boring for American viewers. While the trail behind the hockey puck didn't work for ESPN, a new endeavor to replace all ice with Budweiser is anticipated to result in a 13.2% increase in US viewership to enable the SHL to expand to more obscure American markets.

[Image: FReZg9W.png]

This is a simple response, any dark red drink. Kool-aid would probably be ideal but just making the ice a blood red color will have a really off putting tone which I think would be great for games, especially for rival games. This would create a whole other layer of tension, and would be a world better than water.

I would suggest we replace the ice with frozen champagne, that way once the game is over, the winning team can chip some chunks of it and drink it in celebration.

Quote:31 words

[Image: ScottyFresh3.gif]
[Image: QFNCFWS.gif]
[Image: wiqZK8C.png]
[Image: 6QlU4ci.png]

G-fuel will make up the ice so players are absolutely infused with energy. Game is guaranteed to go 40 times faster! But seriously, colorful ice made out of energy drinks. What could go wrong?

Nickelodeon closed in on a SHL deal and from now on the ice is replaced with frozen green slime in all arenas. Classic Nickelodeon being Nickelodeon, nothing works without slime of course. Or stated differently, everything is better with slime.

[Image: CcmpTg8.png][Image: sakro_-_withecheck_-_Inferno.png]

Maine has already done this; we've started mixing in sap with the ice to make us feel more at home. The opponent's crease, however, is almost exclusively sap.

Code:
Words: 25+

Player Page || Update Page

[Image: a5C9JXf.png]

CERTIFIED THREAD KILLER
MONTREAL IMPACT FOREVER

The simulation hockey league is in big need of money as everyone know. So, as a publicity stunt, GFuel gave the league a HUUUUUGE amount of money for the ice to be made out of official GFuel. GFuel even made a flavor for every team, and that flavor will be used to make the ice of the respective teams. If players ever need something to get some more energy, all they need is to lick the ice!

77 words

[Image: BriePK.gif]
|Canada |Steelhawks| Armada|

|Canada| Inferno| Knights|

[Image: unknown.png]

Frozen milk. The ice will remain white, so that ads can still be placed, and "Big Milk" will pay a huge amount to get free advertising. Got Milk? Yeah, an entire NHL ice sheet of it.

[Image: 65151_s.gif]

[Image: Tqabyfh.png] [Image: YZjkK9Q.png]