Create Account

S74 mPT #3: 'Tis the Season

Jaromir Jagrbomb will have some family coming over from Czechia and they will spend a nice, cozy family Christmas at Jagrbomb's cottage. Lots of good food, board games, maybe some outdoor hockey as well.

[Image: sulov.gif]

For the holidays, Jon St. Ark likes to try and fly home when he can and take advantage of the short break to see family and friends. When he can't fly back for whatever reason, he takes advantage of enjoying some fine Chinese food and heading to the local movie theater.

[Image: v71TGsT.gif]

Crystal will spend a quiet Yule at home with her fiancee, doing a small ritual and enjoying a cozy night at her apartment in Kelowna. Then, on Christmas Eve she will call her family in Ohio and open the presents they got for her and her fiancee on a video call. She smiles as she opens an Ohio flag themed ugly Christmas sweater, wrapped with a note saying "Don't forget your roots!"

[Image: 8FnCVh9.jpg.]

[Image: XigYVPM.png]

[Image: UmZVJaz.png]
[Image: 6gdbFeP.png][Image: auXbs4O.png]
[Image: 1oMA17u.png]

Over the holiday break, Emerson flies back to South Korea to spend time with his family there. He uses it as a chance to recharge his batteries and stock up on some quality kimchi.

[Image: EmersonSHL.gif]
[Image: uDjThoa.png]

So Thomas's dad has a Zamboni. So they have made it to where it looks like Santa's sleigh and they drive it up and down the road with some of the guys from the local junior B team dressed as reindeer. The reindeer pass out presents. This year Thomas will be Rudolph

[Image: nokazoa.gif]

CURRENT PLAYER

[Image: sN8N4xa.png]         [Image: xd5tvj8.png]

FORMER PLAYER

[Image: ktJ2jTl.png]

We'll be spending the entirety of the holidays inside our own home, no family coming to visit us. Just the three of us enjoying the winter weather and unwrapping everyone's presents.

Code:
Words: 25+

Player Page || Update Page

[Image: a5C9JXf.png]

CERTIFIED THREAD KILLER
MONTREAL IMPACT FOREVER

My players plans is to try and spend as much time with his family as he has this time off and try to do all he can with them. He knows the importance of what it means to the people he loves.

[Image: dc24.png]

There is really only one way to truly celebrate. Spend a few days with your closest family or friends and enjoy some of the more relaxing sides of life

Spack Jarrow's holiday involves party hopping from team function to family function to friend function to business function. Generally Jarrow hires 2 designated drivers just to keep up.

[Image: uZXUIMk.png]

I'm not sure I'll do much for the holidays to be honest. I don't have much family left and all of them live so far away that it's not worth the travel. So I'll probably stay at home and catch up on things.

[Image: thedangazone.gif]

This year for holidays I will spend my time at the bada bing and eat lots and lots of gabagool, definitely need to crack open a couple bottles of wine too.

[Image: gurbs.gif]

Shnopple plans to spend time with family and play some family games. His family plays games on Christmas as a tradition along with finding the pickle on the tree.

Stun Guns christmas plans involves boarding up all the windows in his home, turning off all the lights, and sitting in complete darkness and silence until the holidays are over.

Johnny FourStar loves to celebrate boxing day by finding all the boxes he can. It's like a scavenger hunt! He collects all the boxes he can find and puts them all inside each other like nesting dolls.

We on that b*******, no drink and alcohol, great juice, and you can't fall, but yeah, boy, many p t's. This is how we do time to be a part-time player and a part-time league faded prime time 99 coming for the cup. So don't fade me on Sunday.

[Image: Fitted_3.png]

2x 4Star Cup Champ s49 s50

1x commissioners excellence award s 50