Create Account

S77 mPT #3: Not as planned Due: Sunday, June 30th @ 11:59 PM PST

How I got over it? I've gone from being part of a three-time three-time three-time WJC championship squad to one of the worst teams in the SHL! I'll let you know how I got over it when I DO get over it.

[Image: Skree.gif]
[Image: xSn0esi.png]

The worst thing that could happen to Texas this season would be to once again not reach the final. Our aspirations remain high, and if we aren't able to get to the big game again this year we will be devastated.

[Image: 51LSJnR.png]

(This post was last modified: 06-28-2024, 09:22 PM by Dash. Edited 1 time in total.)

Shit..meant to be in chirps
.I'm 3 sheets to the wind and on a phone lol

Delete this..

[Image: 53556226276_2eace1e209.jpg]
Bleed Black and Gold
[Image: malamutes.png]LD #6 Dash Jackson- Yukon Malamutes/Edmonton Blizzard Blizzard
[Image: 53364500956_b676deb89a_w.jpg]

Why you heff to be negative, man? We are so lucky that we can play such an awesome sport for a living, why waste time with negative thoughts? But if you absolutely need an answer: Suffering an injury in the finals and then having to watch the series go all the way to game 7 and lose there.

Evan Winter
Edmonton Blizzard
Player Page - Update Page

[Image: winter-500.png]

So far I think the low point has to be losing to NEW when they don't even win the cup. Like come on man, it's bad enough that we lost, but then you have to go and prove the haters right by losing to the west?

[Image: krash.gif]

[Image: kLRJavo.png][Image: ZjgHcNL.png]

[Image: s9JOf1N.png][Image: wW0VNnL.png]

The worst thing that could happen to the New England Wolfpack would be if our lead wolf, @luke left. His contributions to the SHL itself would hurt, but the loss of our leader would be unrecoverable!

[Image: TROYMCCLURE.gif]
Colorado Raptors Capitan S42-Until Forever!
Czechia Wants you! Ask about a transfer!!

The worst thing that could happen to my player is my player passes away or retires. The worst thing that could happen to Detroit is us losing all of our fans and then losing the franchise - that would be a heartache I don't think I could recover from.

Falcons Hockey fan for life. I pack the heat and score the goals!   Barracuda

[Image: Point_Celly-13020730.gif] 

Hattricked:

i think the worst thing that could happen to my player is an injury that forces them to retire! Nobody wants that, and I want to have a long and healthy career!

“I thought I was a goalie, but STA told me forget being a goalie they make nothing, and no one cares about them.  Guess what I was a center all along and I had no idea. Now I am the toast of the town, and I am getting offers from all the GMs and Scouts.”

– Spidey Talent Agency, on Activity Check

The worst thing that could happen to your team has to be choking a series lead in the playoffs. Getting so close just to allow the opposing team to claw back into the series is a terrible feeling. It can also create many jokes and memes that will haunt you and your team for a very long time.

The worst things that could happen for Furious Chicken was continuing his playing quality from the SJHML to the SHL. As in there he was basically a glorified luck charm that only worked 1 season.

[Image: FuriousChicken.gif]

TOday being the trade deadline in the SHL the worst thing would be to sell off all our assets. Nash came to NOLA to win a cup and the integral parts of the team are already here. We need to make sure we don't sell off any assets today otherwise nash would be super sad

[Image: topalo2.png] [Image: sig-nash.png]
[Image: Rangerjasegmailcom.gif]

i think the worst thing that could happen to pinli is having his moustache taken away. it's sort of his trademark as well as a source of samson-esque power, so moustacheless pinli would not be very helpful to his team until it regrew!!

[Image: pin1_1.gif?ex=66ce0bf4&is=66ccba74&hm=f2...9368d7024&]

Can't think of many things that would actually devastate me, but I guess it would be pretty heartbreaking to lose finals in G7 overtime. And even worse if it would happen multiple, even two times in a row. Something like that would be quite demoralizing.

[Image: sulov.gif]

Worst thing happening for New Orleans would be the same thing that happens every season. Lead the league in the first half and fall to like 9th or 20th after not being able to win shit in the 2nd half of the season.

[Image: iUd7IJE.png]
[Image: rhodes.png]

Worst thing for the Toronto North Stars would be losing GMs and backsliding in the standings.

Worst thing for Brooklyn Physt would also just be general regression in her success.

[Image: 3GX9nYb.png]
[Image: CptSquall.gif]