Create Account

S68 mPT #3: Audience Participation Due: December 11th @ 11:59 PM (PST)
(This post was last modified: 12-11-2022, 01:41 PM by Canadice. Edited 1 time in total.)

The Manhattan Rage is eager to see as many bullhorns as possible in the stands, making some big noises when the team will score, before being thrown on the ice during the second intermission. The charity promoted is the Music is for everyone.

[Image: 8E70VfU.png]

[Image: canadice.gif]
Thanks to @sköldpaddor, @Ragnar, @Carpy48 and @High Stick King, for the signatures

[Image: jZtKPwK.png] | [Image: RyzkmSj.png] | [Image: HKi05IH.png]

[Image: EzY5jpl.png]

After last year's debacle where we asked for non-perishable can products that resulted in a suspended game due to ice issues, we decided to make a change here. This year we are asking for sweaters. Roll em up, bunch them, we don't care, just toss em down and we will donate them to those in need of warmth.

[Image: SS19INy.jpg]

[Image: d9J5DHT.png]  [Image: 16PgOBm.png]

When the fans first walk through the door of the arena, they have the option to buy a gift card to any of the local supermarkets in the city. And of course you cant throw a card and expect it to get to the ice, so the gift card will also be accompanied with a toy light weight hockey puck that has a slot that the gift card fits into. These pucks will be thrown onto the ice to be collected and the gift cards will be sent to all the local soup kitchens in the city and handed out to the patrons to be able to buy some essentials.

[Image: d2EaZfr.png]
Former Player
(This post was last modified: 12-11-2022, 02:14 PM by Crazytomato. Edited 1 time in total.)

I would ask fans to throw shoes because shoes don't break easily and lots of people don't have shoes but we could help them like shoes are very important

[Image: 9x1vcNx.png]

I would say teddy bears, but it's not allowed. So we ask our fans to donate condoms. Might sound a bit radical, but we donate them to the poor so they have easy possibility for protected sex to decrease the fertility rate a little

[Image: CcmpTg8.png][Image: sakro_-_withecheck_-_Inferno.png]

For the safety of everyone in the arena, the Toronto North Stars will stick with a teddy bear toss with options to donate other non-perishable goods and items at select entrances around the arena.

[Image: Dextaria.gif]

[Image: Niz2wua.png]  [Image: iB9r7kM.png]  [Image: 6by0kBi.png]
Thanks to @DELIRIVM, @Moreorless89 and @ValorX77 for the sigs!

As we are in the glorious city of Buffalo it would be quite funny to toss some Buffalo Wild Wings onto the ice. Obviously it would be a total nightmare for the ice crew though

[Image: KSelich.gif]
Thank you all for the amazing sigs & player cards
Germany Citadelles  Stampede [Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: Raptors.png][Image: gs89eGV.png] [Image: eE2UQZC.png] Stampede Citadelles Germany

3. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 5 (Maximilian Wachter, Alexis Metzler) at 16:25
5. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 6 (Steven Stamkos Jr., Brynjar Tusk) at 19:48
8. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 7 (Brynjar Tusk, Alexis Metzler) at 13:55
9. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 8 (Anton Fedorov, Mikelis Grundmanis) at 15:12
10. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 9 (Dickie Pecker) at 19:43 (Empty Net)

The Citadelles always host a good old teddy bear toss, with the team donating an extra 10$ for every bear tossed on the ice. Proceeds go to the local Childrens hospital

[Image: Faelax.gif]
[Image: aroach.gif]
[Image: vhY18i8.png]    [Image: DNLeeu0.png]

Beaded necklaces. I mean, come on. We are a hockey team in New Orleans. Nothing fits better than chucking some Mardi Gras beaded necklaces on the ice. They would look pretty neat against the white ice.

[Image: v71TGsT.gif]

In Great Falls, the fans bring stuffed bears in support of charity. For each stuffed bear that makes its way onto the rink, the team donates a can of food to people in need!

Fans please don't forget to bring your purple stuffed animals, it doesn't matter what kind it is, it doesn't have to be a Specter or a Ghost of any kind, just a stuffed animal, it's for the kids don'tcha know.

The fans of the Buffalo Stampede, for charity would throw bottles of buffalo sauce onto the ice. All the buffalo sauce thrown will be donated to the homeless

[Image: blurrybad.jpg] [Image: zomboy3.png]
Thank you Brandon, Fish, GeckoeyGecko, Karey, Kit, takethehorizon, and Ragnar for the sigs!
[Image: Pw202QP.jpeg]

Player Page || Update page

Greyson Cooper asked the fans to bring pickles to be thrown on the ice for charitable purposes. He wants them all over the ice & for every pickles thrown he will donate $100

Stampede Citadelles  [Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: nBgNUTY.png]  Citadelles Stampede
[Image: goilers.gif]

everry single new england wolf pack fan always has with them when they come to our arena a little wolf pluish, and then at the end of the toss they pick it up and give it to children in need

40 words

[Image: BriePK.gif]
|Canada |Steelhawks| Armada|

|Canada| Inferno| Knights|

[Image: unknown.png]

Not weirdly enough, NOLA fans bring and throw gumbo to the rink. Not sure how it works and how it can be collected and donated, but that is their thing. Last time, they ruined my new skates, but I guess I can pay for a new pair lmfao.