Create Account

S70 mPT #5: Rising Stars

We had a good season and an even better locker room and for the most part I was not involved at all, honestly I am surprised we're in the midst of the playoffs, maybe even finals? Have not paid any attention. Great locker room tho

[Image: j2h9XpS.png]
Thanks to JSS for the signature

[Image: ohmEd0h.png][Image: apAE8qn.png]

I don't know if I could single out any member. The team had a really great year after an insanely hot start. Just wish we could have finished stronger.

[Image: 65151_s.gif]

[Image: Tqabyfh.png] [Image: OOcGSpM.png]

Shootin Blanks on Maine impressed me the most. As a rookie, he was really great for the team, being better than most rookies I had the opportunity to see play, solidly outplaying my own first two seasons. Other than him, I guess Tingle wasn't too bad huh

Thank you to @Revontulete for the sig! [Image: Edzus_Ozolins.png?ex=663422ef&is=6632d16...f173626fb&]

To keep it simple, both Hagan and Banes are dealing well with the early days of regression, and continue to be key pieces in Montreal. Valters Denisova, the reigning Team Old Guy, put in a tremendous post-season performance, especially at the end of the New England series. A tremendous effort and what was a single goal away from being a storybook moment.

[Image: banes.png]

Gnabe Dabson, while not on the big league team, really impressed Igor Victory during training camp. He thought he was so good he was running around joking about his skill and telling the coach that he hated it and to trade him.

[Image: unknown.png]
[Image: wearingabear.gif]
render cred: @rum_ham, @Rangerjase @Ragnar @supertardis101 @Jogurtaa @Drokeep @evilallbran @Carpy48 @enigmatic
Player Page | Update Page
Armada  Forge  Finland

The player DuBølk is impressed with is DuBølk. No one compares, end of story. If he had to choose anyone other than himself, he would choose rookie Max Carnage, who's had a great rookie season.

[Image: MCP_.gif]
     [Image: ICON1.png][Image: lions-button-updates.png]

The rookie on Newfoundland that had an impressive first year is Erik Erikson. He was 7th on the team in points with 26 goals and 23 assists. He really made his mark on this team during the regular season.

The player that impressed me the most this season was New England Wolfpack rookie, Jacques Hammer. He had a fantastic season and was really impressive despite only playing on the team's 3rd line.

[Image: jackkanoff.gif]

[Image: jeffiesigs.gif]
Nour is pretty hot ngl

Tommy Westbrook (But this time i upd impressed me this season with his ability to get more shots on net and its something that I will try and learn from him for next season.

[Image: hallsy.png]

Olof Karsikko finished 3rd in the league with a whopping 25.12 saves above expected. If that isn't impressive I don't know what is. As a rookie D-man, it was nice knowing the big guy in net had my back.

San Sam Emerson was a massive breakout player on the Forge this season. Although he focused mostly on defensive duties for his whole young career in Philly, this season his offensive game has taken a massive step forward, and that is showing especially in the playoffs currently. (47 words)

[Image: Gabe-lights.png]
[Image: nMz40Vc.gif]

Urtles was obviously the most impressive this season, he didnt have the best start of the season. But his middle and end of the season was fantastic and was enough to get him above a point per game in only his second season in the league

[Image: 60133_s.gif]
[Image: W3cWGCN.png][Image: 3XEVZeB.png]
 Timber Steelhawks norway norway Steelhawks Timber  
Knights  Renegades norway   norway Renegades Knights

The person surprising me the most this season has to be Bean Beanman. I personally didn't think Beans would be able to have such a season. He was sniffing 50 points even tho he got hit hard by regression.

[Image: KSelich.gif]
Thank you all for the amazing sigs & player cards
Germany Citadelles  Stampede [Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: Raptors.png][Image: gs89eGV.png] [Image: eE2UQZC.png] Stampede Citadelles Germany

3. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 5 (Maximilian Wachter, Alexis Metzler) at 16:25
5. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 6 (Steven Stamkos Jr., Brynjar Tusk) at 19:48
8. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 7 (Brynjar Tusk, Alexis Metzler) at 13:55
9. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 8 (Anton Fedorov, Mikelis Grundmanis) at 15:12
10. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 9 (Dickie Pecker) at 19:43 (Empty Net)

I have been really impressed with Konstantin Selich. He has been very consistently one of the best players in the league and this season is no different.

[Image: arTbD7O.png]

Germany Berserkers Stampede Stars Barracuda syndicate

Gotta go with the devourer Sir Devoir, none of us had stoodout during the season in Baltimore but Devoir showed up to the playoffs hungrier than ever and made it an exciting series!

Platoon RAIYA Platoon RABINOV Platoon