Create Account

S70 mPT #5: Rising Stars
(This post was last modified: 04-27-2023, 08:11 PM by Zerg. Edited 1 time in total.)

The best part of any sim league is the locker room, so this season, tell me about your teammates!
Your task: Tell me which of your teammates impressed you most this season? Who's the rookie making his mark? Who's the wily vet outplaying his regression? Who's shown the most growth, or impressed you most for any reason?
25 words minimum!
You will receive 1 TPE for fulfilling all requirements.
This PT will close Wednesday, May 3rd at 11:59pm PST. Posts submitted/edited after the deadline will receive 0 tpe.
If you have any questions/concerns, please PM me. Tasks with malicious intent will not be graded. Graders reserve the right to determine what is malicious. You will not be warned.
This PT is for SHL players and send downs only; it is not for SMJHL Rookies.

[Image: zN6tB52.png]

With another trip to the playoffs under out belt our team as a whole did exactly what we needed to stay a strong team in our division. And while they put us against Philly in a rough series players like myself, Aksel Fiske, and Tomas Lind (especially those two), were seasoned vets that played brilliantly this season to help us say that we were at least a playoff team!

Code:
69 Words

[Image: greg.png?ex=656fa055&is=655d2b55&hm=c3f3...f36747c30&]

@Seany148 Ozolins is the player who impressed me most. Even though we were rivals most of the season, this guy showed he’s a true leader on and off the ice all season.
(This post was last modified: 04-27-2023, 08:21 PM by JamesT. Edited 1 time in total.)

The Chicago LR is always a blast to be in and there are so many wonderful individuals. But for the past few seasons I've gotten to know @SFresh3 and he is a super cool person! Especially with his fancy spreadsheet wizardry

(41 words)

[Image: Jammin.gif]
[Image: wiqZK8C.png]
[Image: zS2lCMp.png] [Image: ixmZA3M.png] [Image: pxjucze.png] [Image: sXDU6JX.png] [Image: IhVx0wj.png]

Thank you @High Stick King @OrbitingDeath @Ragnar @Tesla for the player signatures! 

Teammate Mikko Rashford has been on fire this season. Finally at the top of the stack, he hasn't disappointed as the leader of a team that has done really well. Not only that he is a great teammate as well.

[Image: zootshl.gif]
Sig credits: OrbitingDeath & enigmatic

[Image: hUtg6sH.png][Image: Voi7GNj.png]

Timber Scarecrows pride Aurora France

GFG had some great showings this year, but I think @Leatherneckmike James Dion really put it together this year; 37 G and 37 A for 74 total points (only PPG player on GFG) and solid defense metrics. Glad he'll continue to be a teammate when he comes into the SHL! Grizzlies Renegades

[Image: downer.gif]

[Image: SyiOY8U.png]

Both LEG and Rashford immensely impressed me this season, being on the same line and combined for 261 points between them is insane. Winnipeg has out own McDavid/Drai combo and it's a sight to see

[Image: riU14F5.gif]

[img=0x0]https://sig.grumpybumpers.com/host/sburbine.gif[/img]

Always Olof Karsikko, our future HoF goalie. Hopefully. This man has won us so many games all by himself. It's always amazing to see us beat a theoretically better team while giving up 40+ shots.

[Image: sBUQCq8.png]

Past Players

Red Kirkby, though expected has made a huge jump this season and become what I believe is the best skater in the entire league. Leading the league in scoring and probably the front-runner for MVP.

[Image: Flusso.png]
Sig by @Evil_AllBran

[Image: YztPk3T.png] [Image: 6by0kBi.png]

@KlusteR has had an amazing first season with the Grizzlies and has shown a ton of potential. Levin had 217 hits 4th highest in the league. At the end of the season Levin has 9 Goals, 29 Assists for 38 Points.
You’ve had a very strong year!

[Image: Duga.gif]
Sig made by - @Ragnar or @XxCL16xX (if you made one for me let me know ill tag you)

The rising star on the San Francisco Pride is undoubtedly Kyle Murray. Skating on a line with Sophie Bordeleau, he more than held his own with a 21-goal, 64-point performance and showed off what he can do with more development.

[Image: vd5hdkM.png][Image: 8cjeXrB.png]
[Image: XigYVPM.png]
[Image: umZ0HLG.png][Image: VGl3CB4.png]

After this season, I’ve been impressed with all of my teammates. If I had to single one out I would say I’m very impressed with @BadWolf Sydney Shaws' growth. From 3 goals and 13 points to 8 goals and 34 points is huge growth, not to mention her improvement from 95 blocked shots to 101. 

[Image: latrielle.png]
Sig. Graphic made by Ragnar

Texas has come such a long way since I've taken over as GM. Everyone in the room has been absolutely fantastic but here's some highlights. Hodor @bbjygm came up this season and has led the team in blocks right away. He is a defensive force and has been a huge part of the teams growth. The same goes for Pawter Meowski @Andy, he's our shiny new goal scorer and showed up early with a great 50 point rookie season! Hell of a career ahead of him. I can't go without praising our captain Andrea Kvalheim @raymond3000 who put up an fantastic 37 points and 86 despite being a S45 draftee. So proud of everyone in Texas!

[Image: 3WSeHAA.png]

The Yukon Malamutes are doing great this year! A big part of that was the LR and everyone pulling on the same rope. The rookie that has definitely been a pleasant surprise has been @FuriousChicken, he is first in his draft class and has a big impact on and off the ice for us. The wily vet outplaying his regression is @TheRoyalEmpoleon, glad his career has bounced back and he is THRIVING in his old age.

76 words

[Image: EdmTeamPhoto.png?ex=6605c039&is=65f34b39...height=623]
Edmonton Blizzard Co-GM
Yukon Malamutes Hall of Fame
[Image: NwdnVLP.png][Image: fDB9MNX.png] 
[Image: 3j8MIXU.png]
Granny Panpan Count: 258

i was very impressed by rookie finn weiss this season. the german winger finished with 37 points (more than me!) and looked comfortable in our top 6

[Image: bluesfan55.gif]
Armada Steelhawks Switzerland

Armada Specters Wolfpack Steelhawks Forge Switzerland

Scarecrows pride Chiefs Riot Stars Blizzard Ireland

ty to @High Stick King @EvilAllBran and @Ragnar for the sigs