Create Account

S77 mPT #1: I Wanna Be The Very Best Due: Sunday, June 16th @ 11:59 PM PST

I'd like to score more than a PPG if possible. First season was like 42, second season 45.  So far I'm on pace for like 75 this season which would be a huge jump.

[Image: hudson.png]

The goal this season would be to be at a point per game pace and improve on the solid rookie season last season.
Career wise, a individual award would be nice but ideally a Challenge Cup and an IIHF gold medal.

35 words

[Image: tylard13.gif]
Made by Rindiee, rum_ham & Carpy

Jacob Mueller S5-S
Julien Dupont S6-S13
S9 Challenge Cup - Calgary Dragons
IIHF Gold - Germany
Rufus Reinhart S13-S24
S14 Challenge Cup - Texas Renegades
Christoffer Björnsson - S25-S35
S25 Four Stars Cup
S26 Tom Corcoran Trophy - SMJHL Top Goalie

Sami Owens - S36-S52
S38 IIHF Bronze - Canada
S39 IIHF Gold - Canada
S42 IIHF Silver - Canada
S51 Challenge Cup Champion - HAM
Liam Slate - S54-Present
S53 WJC Bronze - British Isles
S54 WJC Silver - British Isles
S55 Four Star Cup Champion - Newfoundland Berserkers
S57 IIHF Silver - Great Britain
S58 IIHF Silver - Great Britain
S60 IIHF Silver - Great Britain
S61 IIIHF Gold - Great Britain
S67 Challenge Cup Champion - Seattle Argonauts
S68 Challenge Cup Champion - Seattle Argonauts
Triple Gold Club

Sad Ketchup -Present
S76 Ryan Jesster Trophy Winner

Really I just want to have a long and fun career like I did with Burlok. 1000 games would be awesome, 1000 points would be amazing. Not winning a cup is totally fine, but I do want to have a couple of exciting playoff runs.

[Image: pin1_1.gif?ex=66ce0bf4&is=66ccba74&hm=f2...9368d7024&]

Quote:What goals you have for your player, either for this season or for their career as whole.

I definitely want to win a challenge cup or two. I'd like to contend for personal trophies as well, whether that's offense, defense, or playoff performance. And finally I think it would be neat to wind up in the HOF with this player, but that's tough to do and a long way away.

[Image: 9ZNnX19.png]

Canada | Player Page | Grizzlies | Player Updates | Inferno

This season, I just want to be a good defensive contributor to my team. I know I'm definitely behind the rest of my class but I think I can come back a bit.

For Edouard Lavoie, I would very much like to win a SMJHL cup. He is now in his last season of juniors eligibility, so it is now or never. This would be the last juniors championship I need as a user in the "big three" sim leagues.

[Image: MittschiffsSHL.gif]

My goals for this season is to improve from the last one as it was bit underwhelming, which leads to career goal of winning an award, though I'd be happy with winning just The Challenge Cup instead if it came to that

[Image: puolivalmiste2.gif]
Sigs by @Carpy48, @Nokazoa and me

Now that Nash has started his regression, like he told GM's back in his combine days, its time to win a cup! Nash's expectations are now, cup or bust! Its time to take a ride with New Orleans and win a cup this season or next (potentially a third season as well). Nash is always true to his word.

[Image: topalo2.png] [Image: sig-nash.png]
[Image: Rangerjasegmailcom.gif]

In the twilight of his career, I think Julian wants to mentor the newest wave of rookies and help get them adjusted to the league and its pace. Maybe one of them will become the next great defensive forward.

[Image: 3MtyuZk.gif]
[Image: dAxJaBU.gif]

Brayden Point wants to be the best center possible. He wants to win at least one cup in the junior league and then go onto the big leagues. He is planning for a future within the hall of fame and wants to be the very best like no one every was! He is a team player and not selfish.  Falcons Barracuda

Falcons Hockey fan for life. I pack the heat and score the goals!   Barracuda

[Image: Point_Celly-13020730.gif] 

Hattricked:

My main goal is to get swag and paper. After that it would be pretty cool to help bring a championship to Nevada, and perchance Montreal after that. I am primarily focused on obtaining swag and paper though.

I would like for Hugh to have more than two milestones. In addition, I would like this to be Hugh’s breakout season being a 1800 TPE player. Make the all-star team would be cool, but I am not holding my breath.
Words ~41

[Image: bonk.gif]
Sigs by @FlappyGiraffe,  @Steelhead77,  @ToeDragon84, @slothfacekilla, @Wasty and other dude I need to find your name

Lil' Manius

Big Manius

Paul Bondage, being his rookie year in the SHL, just wants to be a positive impact for the team. He'd love to finish the season out as not a minus player, but any positive impact he can be, we'll be glad with.

[Image: lPQWyve.png?ex=662bf46d&is=66197f6d&hm=a...dd3527ca4&]

the goal this season, for Ubba Lodbrok, is to be better than he was last season. I think that's a fairly wide open goal for him to hit

[Image: unknown.png]
[Image: wearingabear.gif]
render cred: @rum_ham, @Rangerjase @Ragnar @supertardis101 @Jogurtaa @Drokeep @evilallbran @Carpy48 @enigmatic
Player Page | Update Page
Armada  Forge  Finland

Honestly, at this point for Meowski. I'm hoping for good mediocrity. He's regressing although slower than I thought it would be and is still rather serviceable. Would love to see better numbers but he's a good decent player so I don't think hoping for anything more than that makes sense

[Image: andyj18.gif]

[Image: andybj18.gif]

[Image: pawter_meowski.png]