Create Account

Leafs Off-Season

How can players be steals if they have never played a game?

[Image: aOowRDF.png]

Quote:Originally posted by JayTee@Jul 11 2013, 09:36 PM
How can players be steals if they have never played a game?

yah

71 In tribute for Wendel Clark

[Image: BO_rhirCcAA5CiN.jpg:large]

I'm hearing Rielly may stay up this year. They say he is to dominant in the WHL and believe it would be rather boring for him. The problem is they aren't sure he is ready to play against "men" and he is to young to play in the AHL.

I say keep him down in the WHL. He is going to dominant down there and he will play. Whereas in the NHL he may struggle and won't get the same minutes.

Moose Jaw should trade Rielly to Saskatoon :D

Quote:Originally posted by Dion.OvOxO@Jul 12 2013, 11:44 PM
Moose Jaw should trade Rielly to Saskatoon :D

He'd look nasty on the Oil Kings tbh :ph34r:

[Image: NCQjJT2.png]
Berserkers     -       syndicate      -     Berserkers

Quote:Originally posted by Taylor@Jul 12 2013, 11:39 PM
I'm hearing Rielly may stay up this year. They say he is to dominant in the WHL and believe it would be rather boring for him. The problem is they aren't sure he is ready to play against "men" and he is to young to play in the AHL.

I say keep him down in the WHL. He is going to dominant down there and he will play. Whereas in the NHL he may struggle and won't get the same minutes.
Give him his 10 games and see where he stands.

Quote:Originally posted by Gibby the Red Nosed Reindeer@Jul 13 2013, 03:08 AM

Give him his 10 games and see where he stands.

9 games but Gibberooni is right again.

Quote:Originally posted by Wheelz@Jul 13 2013, 11:33 AM

9 games but Gibberooni is right again.
Well...I was rounding so fk u Tongue

David Clarkson is going to wear the reverse of Wendell Clarke's sweater number:

[Image: david-clarkson-jersey.jpg?w=320]

I love it!

Quote:Originally posted by Wheelz+Jul 11 2013, 05:29 PM--><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Wheelz @ Jul 11 2013, 05:29 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->Josh Leivo is going to be a special player. Love our scouting staff. Picking up late round gems like this. He just has so much talent.[/b]

<!--QuoteBegin-Dion.OvOxO@Jul 11 2013, 06:03 PM
Carter Vehagete or however you spell it Tongue I think it's gonna be another Josh Leivo type steal as well.[/quote]

These 2 have a ton of talent. They have the skill set's to be top 6 forwards some day.

http://www.jamesreimer34.com/James_Reimer_34/Store.html

I want the jersey so bad :(

<object width="460" height="315"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/e0ifRcMsYvU"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/e0ifRcMsYvU" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="460" height="315"></embed></object>

Omg I get goose bumps.

I have a Reimer jersey, the alternate, but now I go 'oh crap I have a backup goalie jersey'

Quote:Originally posted by jkrever@Jul 18 2013, 09:57 PM
I have a Reimer jersey, the alternate, but now I go 'oh crap I have a backup goalie jersey'
Not yet Wink

I'm getting a Winter Classic jersey with no name, Lupul, and then a Reimer/Bernier eventually.