Create Account

Leafs Off-Season

Quote:Originally posted by Secord@Aug 24 2013, 08:55 PM

Um.....No. We got our asses handed to us in the first game, other then that every game was pretty close.
Game 3 was a 3 goal loss too wasn't it? Then game 4 was a 1 goal game iirc.

Thank you to My boys @Merica and @Ragnar for the lovely sigs!
[Image: wrexks.png]
[Image: WREXKS.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Maxy@Aug 24 2013, 09:59 PM

Game 3 was a 3 goal loss too wasn't it? Then game 4 was a 1 goal game iirc.
We won game 2, I forget the exact score of game 3 and we lost game 4 in OT.

Quote:Originally posted by Secord@Aug 24 2013, 09:03 PM

We won game 2, I forget the exact score of game 3 and we lost game 4 in OT.
Right I'm pretty sure game 3 was 5-2 or 4-1. I just remember the Leafs having a bell of a time getting any offense going. Both teams looked extremely overwhelmed and I remember both goalies getting very lucky numerous times

Quote:Originally posted by Maxy@Aug 24 2013, 10:04 PM

Right I'm pretty sure game 3 was 5-2 or 4-1. I just remember the Leafs having a bell of a time getting any offense going. Both teams looked extremely overwhelmed and I remember both goalies getting very lucky numerous times
Just looked it up game 3 was 5-2.

Quote:Originally posted by Dion.OvOxO@Aug 24 2013, 08:40 PM
BTW Kadri wants 6x6 (insert facepalm here)

How does every other team get sick contracts well we always seem to have greedy players.
1. Kadri's a prick
2. Nobody wants to play in Toronto for 41 games, just a few in front of family Wink

The scores where fucked but the Leafs where just getting so unlucky. We would get so much offensive pressure but we would hit post after post, Rask would rob us, or we would flat out miss the net. It was like that the whole season. Best playoff series I have watched though.

So I'm getting worried now... Please Nonis... at least one of them signed?

KADRI LOLLOLOLOL

Quote:Originally posted by meow@Sep 1 2013, 12:31 PM
KADRI LOLLOLOLOL
uh huh...

What about him?

[Image: ArmiaJr.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Wadester@Sep 1 2013, 11:38 AM
What about him?

One good season and hes demanding so much money... :lol:

Quote:Originally posted by meow@Sep 1 2013, 11:43 AM

One good season and hes demanding so much money...  :lol:
He's not, he refuted those claims

You see Kadri fighting with Bob MacKenzie lol "False Bobo"

Like if it was false (Kadri looking for 6 yrs @ 5.5) than sign the god damn bridge deal already

Quote:Originally posted by Dion.OvOxO@Sep 4 2013, 01:16 PM
You see Kadri fighting with Bob MacKenzie lol "False Bobo"

Like if it was false (Kadri looking for 6 yrs @ 5.5) than sign the god damn bridge deal already
Could not be all about money. You say it likes its just signing a permission slip to play. There's several things going into it and he wants to make sure he's happy with the contract. Saying just sign a contract is ridiculous.

Quote:Originally posted by Maxy@Sep 4 2013, 02:41 PM

Could not be all about money. You say it likes its just signing a permission slip to play. There's several things going into it and he wants to make sure he's happy with the contract. Saying just sign a contract is ridiculous.
No its not. Get over your inflated ego and get it through your thick skull that you get to play hockey for a living and make a killing. Im not talkin to you, imaginary kadri right in front of me Tongue