Create Account

Leafs Off-Season

Now Franson...

Quote:Originally posted by Taylor@Sep 10 2013, 07:55 PM
Now Franson...

Kadri is signed at $2.9M, and Holzer and Smith are demoted, by my count, that's $3.28M in cap space remaining for Franson.

I'm just listening to TSN radio right now and Dreger said that Franson might take a 2.0M contract @ 1 or 2 years.

Quote:Originally posted by Dion.OvOxO@Sep 10 2013, 08:58 PM

Kadri is signed at $2.9M, and Holzer and Smith are demoted, by my count, that's $3.28M in cap space remaining for Franson.

I'm just listening to TSN radio right now and Dreger said that Franson might take a 2.0M contract @ 1 or 2 years.
If this is true then Nonis deserves some big props.

Quote:Originally posted by Taylor@Sep 10 2013, 10:07 PM

It is true, he is signed and will be at camp.

Quote:Originally posted by Secord@Sep 10 2013, 09:14 PM

It is true, he is signed and will be at camp.
I'm talking about Franson at 2M.

Quote:Originally posted by Taylor@Sep 10 2013, 08:07 PM

Yeah and if Franson takes the 2.0 @ 1 year. It wouldn't be a big deal, since he would still be a RFA next season

Quote:Originally posted by Taylor@Sep 10 2013, 10:16 PM

I'm talking about Franson at 2M.
o

Quote:Originally posted by Dion.OvOxO@Sep 10 2013, 09:16 PM

Yeah and if Franson takes the 2.0 @ 1 year. It wouldn't be a big deal, since he would still be a RFA next season
It's a big deal when he is worth more then that IMO. Also I'm just shocked that he would be able to get both these guys signed. For awhile it sounded like one of them was leaving.