Create Account

S59 mPT #5 - PT Ideas

I think more stuff related to your player would make things interesting. Does not have to be about the season their having or what not but like where they are from, what interests they have, and why they enjoy hockey.

[Image: geRnYPO.png][Image: 0S9kFQ6.png]
Shout out Ragnarr for these two amazing sigs

honestly i'm not that creative so going to leave that to the PT director folks but I've always enjoyed the ones where people talk about themselves personally like their username, player name, say something nice about people etc. Gets the most buzz in the LRs

[Image: honkerrs.gif]
[Image: OPTIMIZED.png]

What dish are you terrible at cooking, but can still be passable is served to someone you love. The twist is that is they don't like you, they break up with you on the spot.

[Image: j2h9XpS.png]
Thanks to JSS for the signature

[Image: ohmEd0h.png][Image: apAE8qn.png]

An idea for one could be to write about a potential breakout player. If it's at the end of the season it could be your favourite player that broke out, or who you think improved the most.

[Image: jrousseau.gif]
[Image: j7ebBxQ.png] [Image: FbT2Pb1.png]
Canada Knights Canada Knights Canada

Your team is looking for a new theme or goal song. What would you suggest and why do you think it would fit your team best? Should the performer or song have ties to your team's city or does it simply have to 'slap' hard enough, like it was put in a recent analysis in the media section?

[Image: 63647_s.gif]
Forge  S69 Challenge Cup Champion - Philadelphia Forge   Forge
Renegades Renegades  S59 & S62 Challenge Cup Champion - Texas Renegades  Renegades  Renegades 
 Armada  S57 Four Star Cup Champion - Anchorage Armada  Armada 
Finland  Finland  S57 & S58 WJC / S62, S64 & S66 IIHF Gold Medalist - Team Finland   Finland  Finland
[Image: kLRJavo.png]       [Image: ZjgHcNL.png]
After 69 shots on net with still no SHL goals to show for it, even the opposition started to feel so sorry for Lemo, that they decided to help him out :D
- Bad pass by Jack Klompus, he gave it right to Lemo Pihl.
- Lemo Pihl rips it to the net...
- Lemo Pihl will find the empty net, that should do it!
TEX @ MAN, S59 game 31

I was just thinking this few days back that I would like to see more PTs that allow adding more to your players backstory, out of the rink stuff, though many topics have been done. Another one we need every now and then is most memorable sim moment for your player.

[Image: puolivalmiste2.gif]
Sigs by @Carpy48, @Nokazoa and me

Who is the greatest Luffy to ever Luffy. I know it is a tough task to PT, but this question needs to be answered. I have no stake in this very random question.

[Image: WzzhGnr.png][Image: image0.jpg]

[Image: image0.png][Image: UMRTITC.gif]

Oh no, a team of supervillain aliens has abducted half the population on earth and the only ones who can stop them are SHL/SMJHL players! Pick a team of 6 players to go up against the alien invaders! Why would they make a good team? What are their strengths and weaknesses when fighting aliens?

[Image: M7PYRAS.jpg]
[Image: eL4cCu1.jpg]
credit to MuNk22 for the sig

This is one for a playoff PT/CW (maybe it's already been done?) but

A new rule is introduced to spice up playoffs. With each playoff matchup, the advancing team gets to add two players from the eliminated team to their roster. Who do you predict win each playoff matchup, and which players get picked up by other teams along the way?

[Image: Gabe-lights.png]
[Image: nMz40Vc.gif]

Since everybody goes through the minors at one point or another, I think making a point task outlining role models or lessons that may have influenced each player further down the road in their SHL careers would be interesting.

What is the main changes you would make to the TPE system? Namely with any tasks being changed as well as the updating scale if you want to dive into it that deep.

[Image: 4zfXx6o.gif]
[Image: 9sKIbXE.png]

It's the end of the season and your team all decides to take one last trip together. When you arrive at an island retreat, things aren't as they seem. Monsters and maniacs prowl the island at night. Who is the first to be taken, and who makes it off the island to safety?

[Image: jericson112.gif]
[Image: 5p7vOwY.png][Image: NA3IV5m.png]

explane why andrei is best player wit many words and why he woud mayke best grand master and win cop all the taim

grafic opshion : mayke a drawing of andrei and hang over your bedd

[Image: cleanandrei.png]

How about a Point Task that has us focus on the marketing strategies of the various teams throughout the Simulation Hockey League? Discuss different events to drive sales, discuss goal songs that would be fitting for teams, and then discuss awesome food items that should be on each menu for each team.

SHL GLOBAL SERIES

SHL big heads have decided to showcase the talent of their league to the rest of the world by playing some season games outside of North America.

Written: In which country would you like to see your team play? Are there local teams from that countries league that your team could play an exhibition game against? If so which teams would you like to play?

Graphic: Create an advertisement for your teams SHL Global Series games in a country of your choice.

[Image: kahnwald.png]
Sig by @Ragnar