Create Account

S62 PT#5: Champion???

PBE PT Claim

[Image: sdcore.gif]

Player Page [Image: berserkers.png] [Image: syndicate2.png]Update Page

[Image: sgu3vVP.png]
[Image: 9vq7IEu.png]

It's finals time and we are meeting the Superstars... again! This truly is a battle of the best of the best and to be completely honest, the finals that were to be expected beforehand if you just looked at the teams on paper. The very best of today versus the very best of the past, legendary Hall of Famers who dominated their peers versus the current creme of the crop which is better trained and more profesionally developed than players have ever been.

And the game did indeed turn out to be a really close one. The Superstars would go on to score the first goal of the game at the hands of Theo Morgan but the Hall of Famers would adjust quickly to tie it midway through the first on a Benjamin Wong goal, before the Superstars would take the lead again just a minute before the first intermission on a bit of a lucky deflection in front of the goalie. The second period turned out to be a rather boring, or should I say tactical one, with teams looking to minimize mistakes and adjust their systems so we went into the second intermission with the Superstars still up 2-1. The third would end up being a lot more exciting however, just a few minutes in the Hall of Famers tied the game on the man-advantage but the Superstars would come back taking the lead once again with a rocket of a shot from the blueline by Nicholas Owens. So we went into the last ten minutes with the Superstars still up 3-2. With the game on the line, it was time for the absolute best of the best to step up and maybe the most legendary player in the game did just that: Ron Mexico picked up the puck at his own blueline, dangled his way through the Defense before putting it right under the crossbar with a beautiful wrister to tie it at three a piece. Despite a couple of other good chances the goalies would stand tall for the rest of the third period with John McBride putting in some especially clutch saves. So the game went into overtime - and there the conditioning advantage that the modern day athletes have finally started to show itself. The Superstars took more and more control of the game, gained possession and let the Hall of Famers chase the puck. Only McBride's sensational performance kept the Hall of Famers alive at that point until suddenly - a quick save, an outlet pass and a BREAKWAY FOR JOE MCKEIL. Forehand... Backhand... Back to the Forehand... Backhand again... SCOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRREEEEEEESSSS!!! The Hall of Famers win it in Ooooooooovertime!

Evan Winter
Edmonton Blizzard
Player Page - Update Page

[Image: winter-500.png]
(This post was last modified: 12-12-2021, 11:39 AM by Gwdjohnson.)

Oh boy a universe where Atlanta wins the cup let's go baby. So first off the Atlanta Inferno would be against Baltimore. What would happen in this series for Atlanta to actually come out on top is some technical issues cause every Baltimore win to be cancelled out and Atlanta sweeps them. Easy. Then we play Tampa Bay and win because we ride the momentum of last series and Guy Zheng @goldenglutes and Angus of Pipe @micool132 catch fire and light up the Barracuda. Then in the semis we play I guess Buffalo or Hamilton idk. If it's Buffalo we win because Eko van Otter @hotdog and Dick Clapper @5ympathies wanna beat their old team really bad and if it's Hamilton it's because we out hack them lole. And then of course you have the finals where let's pretend we play Chicago, we win this one easily simply because Patric Twist @Patty is [my lawyer advised me I may lose TPE for saying this so REDACTED]. In conclusion ez clap we win the cup also Gabe Johnson @gwod wins playoff MVP despite not being mentioned in my summary (188 words)

ISFL Affliate [NicholasTheGreat]
https://forums.sim-football.com/showthre...#pid544838

PROMPT 2

The Atlanta Inferno's road to the cup. WE start by playing the Balt of More. We hardly eliminate them in 7 games with stellar Samat @thaduff performances, big goalie games against Del Velchio. We then play the tamp of bay barracuda. WE easily sweep them in 4 games thanks to Anton Mikhailov @mrfinland and Pablo salavacitti @Jepox scoring each 7 goals during the serie. we then face the hamilton. WE manage to shut them down with our big Defense consisting of gwod johnson @Gwdjohnson, van nutter @hotgof, whitecheck @sakrosankt, o'duck @cheezywhiz and piper mcangus 19 @nathanexplosion. They barely get any goal and complain about their scorers not being allowed to score "due to the engine" whatever that means. We go on and move to the finals where we face the San Francisco Pride. They are ready and hungry, as wer are. Their team being cursed however, we win in 7 games. The playoffs MVP is none otter than GUy Zheng @goldenglutes, the legend. He had so much assist thru the last rounds that he set a new record for the league for all eras of it. This is the first of many cups in atlanta and finally I can say I won the cup.

Character Page RD- Quarterback
[Image: micool132.gif]

Retired players:
-Toki Wartooth
-Nathan Explosion btw
-Angus McFife XVIII

[Image: lUeg4KM.png]

https://probaseballexperience.jcink.net/...t&p=395834

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]

[Image: scarn.png]

[Image: m59RPb7.png] [Image: czechup.png]
[Image: giphy.gif][Image: giphy.gif]

The superstars, they’re definitely taking over the league. However, when you’re told to look at the top of the leaderboards to find them, I see someone that sticks out, the number 5 spot, Theo Morgan. Those superstars are definitely overwhelmingly good, but there’s a vet who continues to be among the best of them (it’s great that it just so happens to be me).

We knew taking on a team like the Superstars wouldn’t be easy, but the main difference was, a lot of us vets have been in tough games before. Tons of experience from SHL cup runs, IIHF gold medal teams, and overall just being more accustomed to the big stage and playing big minutes with the opposition’s best against us. It was a close game, and for a second I thought the game might slip away from us, but a late goal from Aaron Wilson allowed us to go into overtime, where we eventually won off of a beautiful play and goal from Elijah Jones. It wasn’t easy, but experience proved to be the key. What a tournament this was, and I’m glad I was a part of it with these guys.

[Image: Otrebor13.gif]

[Image: 7MO9RpC.png]  [Image: gdppv5N.png]

(This post was last modified: 12-12-2021, 12:47 PM by Mr. Finland.)

Prompt 2 Graphical

[Image: unknown.png]

[Image: sig-500500.png][Image: ALFaRJc.gif]

[Image: lIYTYDN.png][Image: tCcIWQC.png]

[Image: seal1.png]

Prompt 2. The Dragons were in the playoffs but are now out, I guess I will create my imaginary perfect playoff tree en route to the cup. First round it'd be battle of alberta and Calgary would sweep Edmonton 4-0 winning each game by a shutout. Edmonton GM would get mad an retire like what happened a few seasons back after the series. Round 2 we'd play Los Angeles, a great team with some good friends that would be a close match up with the Dragons winning in 7. In the conference finals we'd play Chicago, another great team with some good friends on it, it'd be a great series, rematch of the conference finals a few seasons back when we lost to them in I think 7 games. This time we'd beat Chicago in 7 and move on to play Hamilton in the finals. The Dragons would reverse sweep Hamilton like we did in S27 and win the cup, getting some retribution for Hamilton ruining the league and forcing us into fhm then winning even more than everyone assumed they'd win in sths when they cheated. Dragon Win the cup, Joseph Weston is MVP, a great Captain and deserving of the honor.

---> ParmBorg Highlights <---
[Image: cgv4vCv.png] Goal[Image: 95lCCDx.png]
[Image: parmborg.gif]

[Image: steelhead77.gif]

#1 All-Time SHL Goal & Point Scorer 
- First 2,000 TPE Player in SHL History - 
- First 400 Goal Scorer in SHL History -
- Only 500 Goal Scorer in SHL History -
- First GM to Win 5 & 6 Challenge Cups -
Esa Anrikkanen Award - SMJHL ROY - Est. S34
Vidrik Onoprienko Award Winner - S45

Dragonite[Image: 271.png][Image: 291.png][Image: 321.png][Image: 401.png][Image: 42banner2.png][Image: r-Wt4-AB350oooo.png] Dragonite

So being on a playoff team I will write about the Los Angeles Panthers and our preferred playoff tree en route to a cup (that probably would not happen). So first round we got matched up against San Francisco and that was probably preferable with some of the other options in the western conference. We were able to beat them. In the second round we are currently facing Seattle. Seattle or Calgary would have been pretty even for us. We match up decently against both but Seattle is definitely the better team. In the finals we would definitely like to face off against Texas in this current scenario of preferred matchups and what would get us to the cup. Chicago is just simply too good of a team for just about anyone to beat without some good luck. In the finals of this dream scenario we would probably prefer Tampa Bay. Not that we would have a better shot at beating them over anyone else just that there's a lot of great people there and if we were to lose I'd be happy to lose to them. But we gotta beat someone in this scenario and they deserve some praise for their hard work there.

205 words

[Image: thedangazone.gif]

Waking up all sweaty in the middle of the morning, Anton looked at the clock. A sigh escaped his mouth once the realization really hit him. His girlfriend, who happened to be around, mostly watching TV alone, got a glimpse of him looking rather startled. She shook her head negatively.

Anton: Damn... one in the afternoon?
Kasumitsu: Yep. I tried to wake you up three or four times but you didn't react in any of those. You still had a pulse so I just assumed you were too tired from the final.
Anton: S-Shit, the final? Did we win?
Kasumitsu: ...Wait, you don't remember? Really, Tony? Are you not pulling my leg?
Anton: Uh... no, definitively not. I just don't recall what happened. It was all a blur... I'm still kinda shellshocked from the whole thing.
Kasumitsu: Relax and go back to sleep. You'll remember.

Anton sighed while Kasumitsu giggled. She looked back at a picture of the Nevada Battleborn celebrating their first title win with a little sheepish grin.

[Image: d8gycCg.png]
Scarecrows Dragons Czechia
Player Page - Update Page
Outlungus
Former Players: Yoshimitsu McCloud (LW, #64) - Outlaws pride Platoon Jets Aurora Ireland
Won a Four Star Cup once, knew ninjutsu, picture editors hated him, never tried free agency
Anton Harrier (LW, #90) - Battleborn Rage Ireland
Won WJC gold, liked skateboarding a lot, went to the finals with Manhattan, kept his seat glued in LR

PBE PT

[Image: AwDqhTW.png]

Prompt 2:

Ok so hear me out. The Atlanta Inferno are your (whatever season this was) SHL Champions. Sounds pretty good right? First off we play BAP. (WKP for those who have just come back to the league after being IA for like a year). We lose the first game, but then it gets re-simmed and we sleep them lole. After that we're up against Hamilton. @Gwdjohnson uses his insider knowledge to cheat better than them and we also sweep them. (4 games in a row if you weren't aware). After that we match up against Chicago. I get my personal revenge. Gabe gets his revenge. We win, again in a sweep (see the common theme). After that is the awards. For the first time in my life I don't get snubbed for the Razov, this time I actually fucking win it. 1/3 attempts is fucking awful but I'll take it. Glutes @goldenglutes and hotfrog @hotdog win GM and coach and all that shit of the year. Afterwards we celly by recording a podcast (which is my contractual right, and they are getting mighty close to failing that btw @HO, get ready to fine them).

[Image: j2h9XpS.png]
Thanks to JSS for the signature

[Image: ohmEd0h.png][Image: apAE8qn.png]

A dream type of playoff run for Ezra Wong when he makes the SHL is one where he goes through all of his ancestors’ past teams and biggest rivals. So, first off, that means Ezra Wong would have to go through the Edmonton Blizzard. The battle of Alberta, the long time rivalry of the Calgary Dragons vs the Edmonton Blizzard. Edmonton has been a long time rival in the Wong family, with both Hunter and Gabriel playing for Calgary. After killing off a huge 5 on 3 penalty to end the game for the Pride, Ezra and the Pride move on to the next round for a date with, the Calgary Dragons themselves. Beating the team where the Wong family finally got their first ring. After a hard grueling 7 game series, where Ezra passes it to his best buddy Samuelsson for the game winner in overtime, the Pride go on to face the Baltimore Platoon, the place where Gabriel Wong made his name. A place where he won 3 rings himself. A close consolation would of course be Toronto for the Wong family, after that is where the Wong’s started their SHL careers. After an even tougher 7 game series against the Platoon, in double overtime, Ezra buries the game winner to win his first ever cup.

[Image: 53381_s.gif]

[Image: 49370_s.gif]

[Image: uKp7Piy.png]

Code:
1. Team Canada , Benjamin Wong 1 (Jay McDonald) at 8:49
first ever Canadian Olympic goal

Prompt 2

No trip through the playoffs for Calgary would be complete without meeting the Seattle Argonauts in the first round. After trading game 7s, a healthy and competitive series would surely go to 7 games once again. The rookies are now finally coming into their own, and able to support the older vets who will soon be hit hard with regression. In a symbolic passing of the torch, one of the rookies would be the hero to propel Calgary to the next round. As much as I'd love to face Edmonton in the conference final, we would be fated to meet each other in the second round. The rivalry between these two teams has motivated and helped drive Calgary forward. Every time these two teams hit the ice with one another, the emotional investment in the series from a spectator standpoint has no equal. I'd like to say this series would be a 7 game war, but it wouldn't be. It would be over in 5, with Edmonton winning once on home ice to give their fans something to cheer about. With Edmonton out of the way, the opponents the rest of the way, in my eyes, don't matter. Whoever it is, we can beat them. Current seasons playoffs not withstanding.

[Image: Skyphin.gif]

[Image: pxjucze.png]     [Image: I3BTEQc.png] [Image: 95lCCDx.png]     [Image: 3Kip7R0.png]