Create Account

S66 mPT #0: Missing Link

FHM 7 includes 7 which I hate. THe 2nd thing is that is less customizable than FHM8. Third is that there is only live simming which is trash

FHM:7s newest, greatest feature Pay 4 goals!!!!

That's right, for the cheap cost of $25 you too can score like Gretzky!

1 goal = $25, get yours while inventory lasts

tryna make a change
(This post was last modified: 07-17-2022, 06:59 AM by Canadice.)

FHM7 added the function to allow players to get a penalty from the bench, which would not make the Turd Ferguson trophy relevant for the league awards anymore.

[Image: 8E70VfU.png]

[Image: canadice.gif]
Thanks to @sköldpaddor, @Ragnar, @Carpy48 and @High Stick King, for the signatures

[Image: jZtKPwK.png] | [Image: RyzkmSj.png] | [Image: HKi05IH.png]

[Image: EzY5jpl.png]

here's some of FHM7's most annoying features.
-goalies will always try to shoot the puck whenever they have possession
-no custom goal songs
-no denmark. it's just not there.
-all player numbers must have a 7 somewhere in there
-players with 20 speed are capable of teleportation
-just like real life, it is possible for a hit to be hard enough to break the glass. if this happens during a sim, you have to wait several minutes for the glass to be replaced.
-demi-lich
-the puck has a fire trail whenever a player shoots it, if they shoot it too hard the puck catches on fire and melts the ice. the hockey game stops, and a new game of water polo begins.

FHM 7 was renown to be cursed with the madness only the one power can provide. Even using it for one hour could inflict horrible, terrible psychosis upon a person for the rest of the ill fated life.

“The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again. ... There are neither beginnings nor endings to the Wheel of Time. But it was a beginning.”

[Image: HFFO.gif]

All games are randomized. There is no skill involved at all within the mangerial features of the game. The game is just now a gambling simulator to use for its RNG above all else. There is no skill in the new hockey maker.

[Image: image0.gif]
[Image: psdforbrookssiganimatedwhitetext.gif]

we only like even numbers here, so FHM7 was a no go from the start, the game had built in sim testing so that wouldn't work either for the new era of the league

[Image: unknown.png]
[Image: lIYTYDN.png] [Image: 9pUocRs.png] [Image: tCcIWQC.png] 
[Image: Skree.gif]

Unskippable slow motion goal replays!
Realistic injuries - can't be deactivated!
Roaming goalies!
All teams from Hamilton start games with 2 goals!
3D gameplay, rendered in 60 FPS. In PowerPoint!
Fighting can result in permadeath!

[Image: crunksig2.png]

In fhm7 everytime a team scores a goal, the full anthem of greece plays, making sims last days... especially after that one preseason game between BAP and Hamilton. 50 times sounds excessive

Raptors Raptors  Raptors Raptors Raptors Raptors

Forge Forge Forge Forge Forge Forge 

Germany Germany Germany Germany Germany Germany 

[Image: drokeep.gif]

FHM 7 can be directly tied to domestic terrorist ideologies which was proving to be problematic even for the SHL's god tier public relations teams.  FM 8 is much more vanilla, thankfully.

[Image: murphy2.png]
[Image: NI78UUy.png?width=400&height=267]
[Image: Skree.gif]

The main reason we had to skip FHM7 was because of the newly added "Diet" feature. Considering most of the players and users in the SHL eat Doritos and Code Red, everyone's Stamina and Speed was immediately reduced to 0.

Code:
Words: 25+

Player Page || Update Page

[Image: a5C9JXf.png]

CERTIFIED THREAD KILLER
MONTREAL IMPACT FOREVER

I heard through the grapevine that in FHM7 that if the score is 4-3 for a team going into the 3rd period that the Zamboni glitches and breaks down. Could cause some issues I think. We'll see how it plays out.

[Image: jjfrankiejj.gif]
Credits to OrbitingDeath, Tweedle, Incite, Wasty, and Slothfacekilla for sigs!

Player Profile | Update Page

i don't play any FHM in my entire life, so i think the one features that for me not to important gonna be REWORKED DRAFT SCREEN!, yeah we don't do SHL draft in the FHM so yeah not important for us ahaha

FHM 7 uses the number 7, so that means that our user @"sev7en" would have been too good in the sim, so naturally as a league we cannot let that happen. So we had to skip it all together.

[Image: sdcore.gif]

Player Page [Image: berserkers.png] [Image: syndicate2.png]Update Page

[Image: sgu3vVP.png]
[Image: 9vq7IEu.png]

i think a really unappealing feature of franchise hockey manager (the seventh edition in the franchise hockey manager game series produced by out of the park developments) would definitely be like if upon booting up the game it would just call you mean names like that would really make me never want to submit any lines for the atlanta inferno

[Image: glutes2.gif]
Signatures by Vulfzilla, Jepox, Jess, rum_ham, Ragnar, and myself
[Image: 9vAsr7c.png]
[Image: tkMQzhf.png] [Image: tdKmZA0.png]