Create Account

S54 WFT #1 - Goal Songs

I personally would love Alien Ant Farms cover of Smooth Criminal as the goal song for Baltimore, it's a great song and fits perfectly for a goal song if you cut it well, i also take AAF version over the original as i find it more suited for hockey.

[Image: lebbish.gif]

Tampa Bay Goal song should be the baby shark song because they are worse enough to be in the SMJHL, and not good enough to compete in the SHL

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

there are a ton of songs from many artists that could be used for Chicago’s goal song. Chief Keef is from the chicago area so i would say his song Sosa would be a good fit.

[Image: xvPjYUR.png]
syndicate Outlaws Switzerland

I think the best goal song the Rage could probably come up with is LImp Bizkit's Break Stuff. Its by a terrible band but seeing the amount of hitting that Andrej does it's hard not to pick it!

T.N.T AC/DC, Why? because it just gets into you. it's hard to shake out of your head when you get it in there and it gets both the home team and the crowd rocking and loud!

[Image: 54855_s.gif]

Knights ||  Patriotes

Whalers|| Renegades ||  Patriotes ||  Finland

Renegades ||Militia ||Canada  

[Image: jearim.gif]

The San Francisco Pride should use "Roar" by Katy Perry for a special goal song--only used when it's a goal that puts the Pride ahead in the last two minutes of the third period. This way, it makes the other team so mad that they mess up and feel v bad.

[Image: 56791_s.gif]

sigs by sulovilen, slothfacekilla, Flareon
Current: Wolfpack raiders Uk | Alumni: Inferno pride Knights Germany

Baltimore could make our goal song don't stop believing by journey. It's a good song with good words and it would be a good feeling to bring to a hockey game.

[Image: oie_floaties.gif]

I think any world in which the goal song for the Maine Timber isn't Timber by Kesha is a sad place to be.

Also, my first thought for the Specters is that we should have Thriller as our goal song.

Both of these choices seem suitably fun to sing along to for the home team and suitably annoying for the away team, so they're perfect.

[Image: pb_olli.gif]

Profile | Updates

[Image: vtXGfpR.png]

[Image: N2ANQtw.png]

I think the Jets goal horn should be the sound of oncoming Jet fighter planes followed by the sound of a bomb or missile dropping then a huge explosion. Finally you hear the Jets go off into the distance. I feel this matches our teams theme of Jets.

[Image: shepard.png][Image: giphy.gif][Image: TFOzBaZ.gif]

Thanks to @FlappyGiraffe and @ToeDragon84 for the making these sick sigs!

Quote:                            First Goal (3rd Game): Commander Shepard 1 (Nick Brain 1, Noah Gallagher 2) at 8:48

For Chicago I'll go with Disturbed - Warrior. Disturbed is a band with Chicago origins, and I think rock is a good choice for hockey to get the crowd pumped.

[Image: jrousseau.gif]
[Image: j7ebBxQ.png] [Image: FbT2Pb1.png]
Canada Knights Canada Knights Canada

The Chicago Syndicates goal horn should be something that is very mobstery. For this I went with Speak Softly, Love by Nino Rota. This is on the main songs in the Godfather, which I found very appropriate.

[Image: sdcore.gif]

Player Page [Image: berserkers.png] [Image: syndicate2.png]Update Page

[Image: sgu3vVP.png]
[Image: 9vq7IEu.png]

i believe the song say so by the artist doja cat should be the goal horn for the detroit falcons. Like the artist, the falcons are thriving, putting together their biggest successes yet, and also have a fat ass.

[Image: ili5NZ2.png]

a great choice of a goal song for the newfoundland berserkers would be gooba by 6ix9ine because the team exhibits the same energy that mr 9 does in that song and it is also a banger

artermis,Feb 2 2017, 04:11 PM Wrote:9gag pretty lit tho

The Anchorage Armada have an obvious choice for goal song. Last season it was a classic drunken sailor digital tune but this season it should definitely be 'Im on a boat' by the lonely island.

[Image: 66624_s.gif]
[Image: 56096_s.gif]
Credit to Ml002, King, Wasty, Carpy, Bruins10, Rum_Ham, Turd Ferguson, Ragnar and Enigmatic for the sigs.
Forge Stampede Inferno Specters Wolfpack Platoon Armada Scarecrows Uk

Player page | Player updates
[Image: wMGKypg.png]

The optimal goal song for the Anaheim Outlaws would most definitely have to be Bad Guy by Billie Eillish. If you think about it, outlaw's imply that they've broken the law and are fugitives. This justifies them as being viewed as a bad guy, hence why they fit perfectly together.