Create Account

S72 mPT #3: Significant Aggro

What keeps me coming back is the people on my team I love them all they are my best friends man what more can I say than that is there anything else i dont think so

[Image: rotti.gif]

I enjoy this league so much because I get to be team mates with Zeagle. He is the best person and the best team mate you could ever want.

[Image: hopoate.png]

Honestly, as a not hockey fan myself, the community in the SHL is what keeps me here. I've had a really shitty week, one of my former students killed themselves and Chicago couldn't have been more amazing in just... taking the burden for a few days while I dealt with my emotions. I love all of y'all.

[Image: 66168_s.gif]

[Image: lUeg4KM.png]

In all honesty, I don't exactly know why I keep coming back. I don't watch the streams, and I don't really care at the end of the day how my team or player does. Maybe it's just the cool people throughout the league, I'm not sure.

Sven Holmberg

[Image: hexx55.gif]

[Image: mitochondriafigure1.jpg]
Player Page | Update Page

The sense of community people get from the Discord locker rooms makes it so enjoyable! Even if you're not a hockey fan you'll still find conversations to have with all these great members.

Code:
35 words

[Image: BrettBroadway.gif]
[Image: Hunter.png]

The best thing about this league is the heterogeneity of the community and the fact that so many different types of people are around to talk to and hang with and generally just get to know. The community is the best thing about the SHL.

[Image: rankle.gif]
[Image: 9rbVE0N.png]

Barracuda Chomp Chomp Water Dog Barracuda
Scarecrows Scarecrow Noises Scarecrows
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]

it allows me to have fun with my friends online while even if we're in different places in the world we can still hang out and talk by the internet and i guess the hockey part is fun too but really it's hanging out with Virtual Friends

[Image: ekovanotter.gif]
thanks @Carpy48 and @frithjofr and @rum_ham and @Julio Tokolosh and @Briedaqueduc for the sigs
Armada Inferno norway

I enjoy this league so much because my site jobs allow me to contribute and build a community of like minded people, so myself and many others can make new friends

[Image: izzy.PNG]

We talk about it all of the time. We mostly talk about the people that I've met over the years and the great experiences that I have had. Definitely winning the cup multiple times has helped

[Image: andyj18.gif]

[Image: andybj18.gif]

[Image: pawter_meowski.png]

ok, i know it sound like i have a second job the weekends by the way im talking about it, but i swear the community and the qcc locker room is worth every minute i spend in this league trying to improve it by the little things.

[Image: Evok.gif]

[Image: merha.gif]

The thing that keeps me coming back to this league is my wife, Jess. She wanted me to do it, so I did it and continue to do so Smile

I think above all the locker rooms in the SHL have been really great and people generally get alo g well so that's what keeps me around. The affiliation with other leagues is what keeps me earning well enough also!

[Image: bgwUtVZ.png]

@KayleeMorgD

Uhh. I love this league but I love you more…. I have been part of this league since May of 2020. Thanks for joining me in this fun league. 

30 words

Drafted 2nd round 21st Pick by the Winnipeg Jets in S55 SHL Entry Draft 
GM of the UCORCAL in the WJC S55
S55 WJC Gold Medalist GM/Player for UCORCAL
Management Role for Russia in the IIHF
Recent Management Role / Head Coach for Winnipeg Aurora in SHL 
CO-GM St. Louis Scarecrows S57-S60
GM of the St. Louis Scarecrows S61-S72
S72 Challenge Cup Champion
[Image: 6JpC94j.png]
[Image: image0.png]
[Image: IMG_0301.jpg]

I'm actually trying to recruit my girlfriend (Bunny in the ISFL/PBE) to join the SHL. She's very close with Schwarz and Schwarz is the only reason I'm here, so... feels like it should work.

The people!  That's what keeps me coming back week after week.  It's a level of dedication from the top down that is unrivaled in leagues that I've been in before and provides all sorts of benefits to all of the members.

[Image: pkHEmu9.png]