Create Account

S77 mPT #3: Not as planned Due: Sunday, June 30th @ 11:59 PM PST

I think the worst possible thing Fry, let alone any hockey player, is to have a bad decision on a play lead to a loss.

25 words

The worst thing that I can imagine happening to Calgary Dragons and me in the SHL is Mike Izzy coming back to the site. Truly dark times for the site if that were to happen.

Sven Holmberg

[Image: hexx55.gif]

[Image: mitochondriafigure1.jpg]
Player Page | Update Page

The worst thing that could happen to the Seattle Argonauts is that Starbucks goes out of business and is replaced by dunks. We've been around the country, and dunks coffee is crap.

[Image: FJPVyys.png]
(This post was last modified: 06-30-2024, 03:19 PM by hockeyiscool.)

The worst thing that could happen to the team is that the band would break up or have a major rift that would alienate people and cause it to break up.

The most devastating thing that has happened is when we were in the four star cup finals vs QCC and we lost in the game 5 in a score of 7 to 5 and lost our championship hope

The worst thing that could happen to Anna is currently happening, she isn’t leading the team in points despite getting the most ice time per game

[Image: Faelax.gif]
[Image: aroach.gif]
[Image: vhY18i8.png]    [Image: DNLeeu0.png]

i think the worst thing that could happen to stun gun right now is if the panthers suddenly fell off and became bad, he wouldnt like that at all

If we were in the skates of Edmonton having clawed back in the series flirting with a reverse sweep just for it to not work out I would be devastated. Good thing SFP is elite

[Image: BrettBroadway.gif]
[Image: Hunter.png]

Worst case scenario for Baron is pretty easy - if he loses access to his toads and ritual magic items, he's going to fall off hard. People haven't figured it out yet, but he's juicing hard on the voodoo magicks lately.

[Image: QX0ggFb.png]

Elly would say the most devastating thing would be if she accidentally hurts anyone. as aggressive as hockey gets, she still has her lovable personality and is a big soft kitty overall. She wants to win and play well but at the end of the day, everyone should be competetive but fun.

As a relatively new player, I haven’t had many low points to speak of, which is fortunate. I guess the lowest point would be not making the playoffs.

Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab
[Image: 64012_s.gif]
Sigs by Me, Merica, High Stick King, Rum_Ham, Jess, vulfzilla, enigmatic, and Carpy
Stampede  Kraken
❤!! RIP to the big homies 701 and Mac !!❤

If things seriously fell apart for the Battleborn right now. I think our worst case scenario is our team fails to perform when it matters which is in the playoffs.

[Image: IsJIh5s.png?format=webp&width=872&height=1066]

The worst thing that could possibly happen to the Chicago Syndicate would be getting relegated to the SMJHL. How embarrassing would that be? Luckily, we dont' have to worry about it right now.

[Image: g7VtVXX.png?1]

[Image: Z8YSDad.gif]

[Image: crutchfield.gif]

The worst thing that could ever happen to Sydney Shaw is her forgetting her pants. And I mean for a game, because it may have already happened in preseason.

[Image: badwolf221B42.gif]
[Image: DG0jZcS.png]

I think the worst thing I can imagine happening is that there is a catastrophe that occurs to the QCC Denny's. This is the lifeblood of the team and we can't have it destroyed.