Create Account

Minnesota Chiefs Tampering Punishment
(This post was last modified: 05-29-2019, 04:47 PM by nour.)

05-29-2019, 04:13 PMsarmo Wrote:
05-29-2019, 04:01 PMSleepy Wrote: @the people in this thread saying Minny doesn't deserve the full blown tampering punishment. It is the punishment made clear by the rule book for a GM trying to tamper players. And you also know that if this affected your team as opposed to Buffalo you'd be going for minnys throat, don't kid yourselves.

That said, the punishment can be appealed and if certain actions are taken I could see HO lowering the punishment.

Oh stfu already.  Yall got what yall wanted why throw more into it? Buffalo is full of some salty bum ass people IMO that took a public thread so insecurely and obsessive like yall had nothing better to do with your time. I expected this though and could care less

you good man? i’ll pray for u at youth group tonight :-///

[Image: bjobin2.png]
[Image: 9tINabI.png][Image: c97iD9R.png]

**First GM in SMJHL history to win 3 Four Star Cups back-to-back-to-back**

05-29-2019, 04:44 PMWinter is Coming Wrote:
05-29-2019, 04:42 PMThatDamnMcJesus Wrote: Well Portland/San Fran just got into the playoffs after the whole wally thing and honestly, the entire team retired so there have been worst situations.
Portland was a super toxic situation for awhile after that punishment though. To be fair, that was a more serious issue of tampering compared to this instance, as well.

ya that shit was MESSY

[Image: bluesfan55.gif]
Armada Steelhawks Switzerland

Armada Specters Wolfpack Steelhawks Forge Switzerland

Scarecrows pride Chiefs Riot Stars Blizzard Ireland

ty to @High Stick King @EvilAllBran and @Ragnar for the sigs

05-29-2019, 03:47 PMiamslm22 Wrote: This is an insanely dumb punishment. I expect no less from this league

You expect too much of this league my friend Laughing

05-29-2019, 03:52 PMiamslm22 Wrote:
05-29-2019, 01:25 PMJKortesi81 Wrote: Gonna have to hire lawyers for this appeal.

Hmm

Do it SLM Popcorn

[Image: Evok.gif]

[Image: merha.gif]

05-29-2019, 02:40 PMztevans Wrote:
05-29-2019, 02:29 PMJumpierPancakes Wrote: To be fair I'd probably still defend Texas despite being on Hamilton now

I probably would have defended Minny for years after leaving in S12. You grow fond of a team after spending a good amount of time there

Not saying that is what argar is doing, however

Nah, Winnipeg can get rekt idc

Laughing

You cut me deep

[Image: TROYMCCLURE.gif]
Colorado Raptors Capitan S42-Until Forever!
Czechia Wants you! Ask about a transfer!!

05-29-2019, 04:53 PMEvok Wrote:
05-29-2019, 03:47 PMiamslm22 Wrote: This is an insanely dumb punishment. I expect no less from this league

You expect too much of this league my friend  Laughing

05-29-2019, 03:52 PMiamslm22 Wrote: Hmm

Do it SLM  Popcorn

You made your mark evok, your part of this whole circus freak thing we got going on!

RETIRED

05-29-2019, 04:47 PMnour Wrote:
05-29-2019, 04:13 PMsarmo Wrote: Oh stfu already.  Yall got what yall wanted why throw more into it? Buffalo is full of some salty bum ass people IMO that took a public thread so insecurely and obsessive like yall had nothing better to do with your time. I expected this though and could care less

you good man? i’ll pray for u at youth group tonight :-///

you think you're so big talking shit, huh huh?

pull up to gouin and ill gladly beat the fuck out of you

[Image: 3.png]

05-29-2019, 04:56 PMMayuu Wrote:
05-29-2019, 04:53 PMEvok Wrote: You expect too much of this league my friend  Laughing

Do it SLM  Popcorn

You made your mark evok, your part of this whole circus freak thing we got going on!

What

05-29-2019, 04:57 PMEvok Wrote:
05-29-2019, 04:56 PMMayuu Wrote: You made your mark evok, your part of this whole circus freak thing we got going on!

What

You heard me.

RETIRED

Oh

[Image: Jepox.gif]

05-29-2019, 04:35 PMBDonini Wrote:
05-29-2019, 04:27 PMBoomcheck Wrote: I didn't take the post seriously. There was 0 threat of those prospects being poached. You have no reason to feel insecure about the situation. Buffalo's a top class organization and you got your guys acting like this in a punishment thread? Then again look at any of my posts in a tampering punishment, I just think it's overly harsh. Just my opinion, prob don't count for anything.

But man your players are annoying me? Going for Minny's throat?

I'll go to WKP on a 1 yr minimum deal just to take Buffalo's throat out. It'd be my pleasure.

If you affect WKP the way you affected HAM then we're like, totally shaking, dude.

Like what? Have a +17 in 25 games? Actually do pretty solid?

[Image: tuxpi-com-1618108119.jpg]

05-29-2019, 04:57 PMEvok Wrote:
05-29-2019, 04:56 PMMayuu Wrote: You made your mark evok, your part of this whole circus freak thing we got going on!

What

[Image: one-of-us-gif.gif]

PS pls come back

RETIRED

05-29-2019, 04:59 PMMayuu Wrote:
05-29-2019, 04:57 PMEvok Wrote: What

You heard me.

I legit have no idea what you were trying to say, sorry.

05-29-2019, 05:00 PMJepox Wrote: Oh

Jepox baby since when are you co gm ?!

Feel bad for Shmurph and the rest of the Chiefs. It's a shame that Daco has come in, shot the franchise in the foot, and then left again. Although I think some punishment is warranted, this seems a bit extreme and I expect it to be appealed.

[Image: jjfrankiejj.gif]
Credits to OrbitingDeath, Tweedle, Incite, Wasty, and Slothfacekilla for sigs!

Player Profile | Update Page

05-29-2019, 04:24 PMSlashACM Wrote:
05-29-2019, 04:22 PMMayuu Wrote: Go make another shitty wonder dome apology right now young man.

Go thunderdome the updater head

Fuck whoever said you were right. If you can show you deserve the L then, ugly, you deserve them. Look I'll take a look right after work, but I don't care to be discussing this in the Punishment thread. I'm someone you want on your team and this is not the way to do that.

Shout out to ml002, schultzy, slashacm, tedward!
[Image: blastmeaway.gif]

[Image: f4IDm9I.jpg] I [Image: specterspp.png] I [Image: czechup.png] I [Image: gs89eGV.png] I [Image: f4IDm9I.jpg]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]

09-05-2018, 10:04 PMBeaver Wrote: Wow look what the PT affiliation has done to our pristine league.
12-19-2018, 12:31 AMBeaver Wrote: I personally blame the PT affiliation for handing out massive amounts of free TPE to all these players, inflating the TPE they're at when they get called up.
[Image: Capture21.PNG?width=400&height=90]