Create Account

S63 mPT #1: Small Talk

The holidays were a bit low key this year. We didn't spend a lot on each other as a family, just focused on spending time together. Except for our puppy, she got a shit load of money spent on her. As she deserves.

[Image: 65151_s.gif]

[Image: Tqabyfh.png] [Image: OOcGSpM.png]

The offseason was great. We partied a lot and had an awesome time! Nobody from our team got covid so far and we're ready for hopefully another deep playoff run!

[Image: Haschdi.png]

i did some things. Did some other stuff. Started a new job. Did more things. Did not a lot of SHL things. Got a degree. Did more things. moved to another state. Did some new things. Set up a new appartment. DId more things. And read a book.

I got covid. Didn't suck too badly but all my plans got screwed up, which wasn't fun. It was nice to restart the year on a very calm note though.

[Image: vo42C2b.png]
[Image: hTIaaQX.gif]
HIT SOMEBODY

Cheers to tweedledunn and supertardis101 for the awesome signatures!

Holidays were good, got to see my wifes side of the family and eat too much food. Got COVID right before new years so 2022 has big succed so far.

[Image: b6kz2LW.png]
[Image: CWUfbzX.jpg]

Things went pretty ok. I got pretty bored not doing a whole lot. I wish Covid would go away, but there isnt a whole lot I can do about that. Lets hope next year is better.

[Image: image0.gif]
[Image: psdforbrookssiganimatedwhitetext.gif]

Well with Montreal management all stepping down basically my future is up in the air if I want to leave to a new team or stick with this one still. We will find out during the offseason what I choose.

[Image: ImShiny.gif]

Holidays weren't really exciting for a second year in a row but I really can't complain at all, I didn't get the covid. SHL wise it's gonna be my 2nd season in the big league, on a new team and really excited to see what we can do

[Image: opt6vpu.jpg]

I actually had an enjoyable New Years Eve.  I celebrated with a couple of close friends for the first get together like this since before the world shut down.

(29 words)

[Image: ScottyFresh3.gif]
[Image: QFNCFWS.gif]
[Image: wiqZK8C.png]
[Image: 6QlU4ci.png]

Not a terrible holiday for me. Better than the year before but not as good as 2019. It was nice to actually have people over again since we could verify that everyone was vaccinated. Hopefully Holidays 2022 will be even better!

[Image: 2Y6XCEF.png]
[Image: Xwhw2zl.gif]
[Image: 2utoLVQ.png]

My holidays went fine. I did not get the forbidden virus. On the topic of the SHL I was happy with what team I landed on so the offseason was quite good.

The holiday season was actually pretty good. And I managed not to get sick...until late January. Finally got the vid and was laid up for about 4 days. Happy to have family close by for some extra help.

[Image: kickz_jr.png]
Thanks to Merica for my sig
(This post was last modified: 01-23-2022, 01:05 AM by Nerio.)

My holidays were good, I ate a lot and got some new skates that don't fit quite well but they were from my uncle and he means well.

[Image: On57CfR.gif]
  Knights Usa Stampede Patriotes Inferno Argonauts Aurora Renegades Stampede   

I really enjoyed the holidays, I got to enjoy a nice long break without worrying about the sim. The lineup of the offseason with the holidays was super clutch.

[Image: AgentSmith630.gif]
Thanks to @sulovilen, @the5urreal, and @sve7en for the sigs!

Offseason was fantastic in that I'm now a 425 TPE player in the J and can finally start feeling equal to those around me, and have already seen the results on the ice