Create Account

S63 mPT #1: Small Talk

It's been a long offseason, let's catch up.

Your task: How did your holidays go? Enjoyable? Miserable? Did you get the covid? Do you wanna just talk about SHL? How was the offseason? Do you like your team?

25 words minimum!
You will receive 1 TPE for fulfilling all requirements.
This PT will close Sunday, January 23rd at 11:59pm CT. Posts submitted/edited after the deadline will receive 0 tpe.
If you have any questions/concerns, please PM me. Tasks with malicious intent will not be graded. Graders reserve the right to determine what is malicious. You will not be warned.
This PT is for SHL players and send downs only; it is not for SMJHL Rookies.

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 01-16-2022, 10:11 PM by Tylar.)

My holidays was good, did not get the vid yet, but people around me started to get it.
overall my offseason as a player was good, got to 2k tpe and top 5 tpe in the league, player still shit tho sad

[Image: 5qhxgnrpr2c81.jpg?width=710&height=676]

Code:
30 words plus a good pic

[Image: tylard13.gif]
Made by Rindiee, rum_ham & Carpy

Jacob Mueller S5-S
Julien Dupont S6-S13
S9 Challenge Cup - Calgary Dragons
IIHF Gold - Germany
Rufus Reinhart S13-S24
S14 Challenge Cup - Texas Renegades
Christoffer Björnsson - S25-S35
S25 Four Stars Cup
S26 Tom Corcoran Trophy - SMJHL Top Goalie

Sami Owens - S36-S52
S38 IIHF Bronze - Canada
S39 IIHF Gold - Canada
S42 IIHF Silver - Canada
S51 Challenge Cup Champion - HAM

Liam Slate - S54-Present
S53 WJC Bronze - British Isles
S54 WJC Silver - British Isles
S55 Four Star Cup Champion - Newfoundland Berserkers
S57 IIHF Silver - Great Britain
S58 IIHF Silver - Great Britain
S60 IIHF Silver - Great Britain
S61 IIIHF Gold - Great Britain
S67 Challenge Cup Champion - Seattle Argonauts
S68 Challenge Cup Champion - Seattle Argonauts
Triple Gold Club

The holiday times were hectic and we had to go to 4 different parties because of divorce on both sides.  On the bright side, I don't think we got COVID.

Japan Outlaws Blizzard  Blizzard Outlaws Japan

[Image: Talls.gif]

[Image: aAYvaDO.png][Image: wFihEpr.png][Image: FcT7qtH.png][Image: NwdnVLP.png][Image: DKMMlC3.png][Image: o2NPreS.png]

I managed to avoid the COVID, despite having kids in a school that literally had over 200 kids out in a day with it. The holidays were a blast as we are in new house and love it. I do love my Platoon and I think we have a great shot at taking it all this year.

[Image: A9nSgBs.gif]

It was a pretty quiet holiday period for me, I got to spend time with my wife and dogs and really that was enough for me.

[Image: sigrotator123.gif]
 [Image: UEX4RCQ.png]  [Image: PHI-pepe2.png]  [Image: r2pSvNf.png]
Special thanks to Carpy48, Ragnar, Merica, High Stick King, Sulovilen, sothfacekilla, enigmatic and LeSizz for the signatures!

Holidays this season were tough to enjoy, as the “Season of COVID” has lasted two years. As someone who is trying to stay safe and keep others safe, this has been exhausting. However, I’m looking forward to this season, especially because our Locker Room is epic.

[Image: 65157_s.gif]

If you include the 3 shots (2 and a booster), i'm relatively sure i've had COVID 7 times total now. Its not even that bad. My holidays were okay, but the Buffalo Bills just murdering the Patriots last night was a top moment of my life, and the best game i've ever been to in person. Go Bills. (61)

[Image: JKortesi81.gif]
SpectersScarecrowsDragonsBlizzardUsaSpectersMilitiaDragonsBlizzardScarecrows

Update Page
Player Page
(This post was last modified: 01-16-2022, 10:23 PM by ZootTX.)

I got the 'rona. It sucked but I didn't die so that's a plus. Now the rest of my family is getting it. I'm excited about this upcoming season but also ready to be disappointed by the sim as well.

[Image: zootshl.gif]
Sig credits: OrbitingDeath & enigmatic

[Image: hUtg6sH.png][Image: Voi7GNj.png]

Timber Scarecrows pride Aurora France

Holidays went as well as it could while a pandemic is happening with Douggie Ford at the helm. As usual Christmas is expensive so time to be a cheap boy for a bit.

33 words

[Image: geRnYPO.png][Image: 0S9kFQ6.png]
Shout out Ragnarr for these two amazing sigs

As someone who works remotely during all daylight hours, it was very easy to not catch covid this holiday season. I celebrated my day off on Christmas Eve by getting a booster shot and spent Christmas Day dead tired as a result.

[Image: Keven.gif]
Thanks to @enigmatic, @Matteo, @sulovilen, @zeagle1, and @TheOPSquid for all the sigs!
Czechia Malamutes Rage Czechia
Canada Citadelles pride syndicate

It's been kind of a mixed bag. On the one hand, I got some pretty cool stuff for Christmas. If you had told me two years ago that I'd have been hyped about getting an apron and an immersion blender for Christmas, I'd have had some very choice words. One of the things that I've been doing since COVID started is learning to cook, so my family gave me a bunch of kitchen stuff. I asked for an apron because I make a lot of sauces and my sister turned it into a joke. We had this cookie jar at my Grandma's as kids, this cartoony lookin' lion that used to yell and roar at you to get your hand out of his mouth. According to Emma that's what I sound like when I kick people out of the kitchen while I'm working on dinner, so my apron has a cartoon dabbing lion under big block letters "GTFO". The lion points at the doorway when I'm at the stove. It's fucking ridiculous and I love it.

At the same time, I can't tell if the holidays are getting more stressful because I'm getting older, the situation in the world sucks, or due to my general mental state. This was probably one of the most stressful holiday seasons that I can remember, and I really just want to go back to enjoying seeing my family and having our traditions. I used to feel recharged after my birthday, Christmas, and New Years. This year, I just feel worse.

Haven't tested positive for the 'Rona, though, so I guess I got that goin' for me.

[Image: olivercastillon.gif]

Thanks @enigmatic, @Carpy48, @Bayley, @Ragnar, @sulovilen, & @dasboot for the signatures!

Holiday went by quickly, I got to see my grandmother and my uncle again during the holiday time which hasn’t happened a lot in the last two years.

28 words

Nor Ge
Citadelles

Salzberger Lillehammersson
norway Inferno World Falcons

Anders Christiansen
[Image: inferno.png] [Image: dragons.png] [Image: wolfpack2.png] [Image: stars.png] [Image: Dxdffra.png] [Image: hGKuRrv.png] [Image: sAx3Llh.jpg] [Image: firebirds.png]

i managed to dodge covid twice in the span of 2 weeks! my work had an outbreak right before I went home for the holidays and the day I was supposed to see some cousins, they tested positive. scary times

[Image: VGl3CB4.png]
(This post was last modified: 01-16-2022, 10:39 PM by RashfordU.)

Mikko Rashford has a great holidays, plenty of time spent with family, lots of time practicing and working on upgrading his offensive game.  Rashford hopes the new conditioning pays off this season and was thankful for "decent" health

[img=0x0]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/889201044154904606/1150524829653536909/mikko.png?ex=65bff03f&is=65ad7b3f&hm=7f3229285f883239ca6017785e905ed3ff0a8b42b94f57638f43c11a5e635414&[/img][img=0x0]https://simulationhockey.com/tradingcards/4028.png[/img][img=0x0]https://simulationhockey.com/tradingcards/5431.png[/img][img=0x0]https://simulationhockey.com/tradingcards/5570.png[/img][img=0x0]https://simulationhockey.com/tradingcards/7241.png[/img][img=0x0]https://simulationhockey.com/tradingcards/5906.png[/img][img=0x0]https://simulationhockey.com/tradingcards/6149.png[/img][img=0x0]https://simulationhockey.com/tradingcards/7950.png[/img]

Holidays went well for me. First year going through the holidays married so we had a lot of exciting firsts. Just getting over covid now though. Thankfully was a mild case and I'm totally fine now.