Create Account

S66 mPT #0: Missing Link

We don't have in-game scout system here in SHL, so that would be problematic, since it was one of the biggest improved part of the game earlier.

[Image: sig-500500.png][Image: ALFaRJc.gif]

[Image: lIYTYDN.png][Image: tCcIWQC.png]

[Image: seal1.png]

Update Patch V3.75:

Features:
Bugfixes:
1) Removed the "hockey" aspect. This game was actually supposed to be about baseball, what an embarrassing slip up!
2) Any and all references to professional athletes has been removed - the game plan was actually to have baseball played by professional artists, not athletes. 

We hope we have greatly enhanced the competitive aspects of our game. Thank you for your patience.

Test Sim Ultra!
  • all files must be test simmed at least 1000 times by any GM uploading lines
  • failure to do so just deletes all players on the team
We need to go back.

[Image: 65151_s.gif]

[Image: Tqabyfh.png] [Image: YZjkK9Q.png]

We skipped FHM 7 because the league was afraid to give me that level of power.
  • Players related to the 7 get random attribute boosts each game

[Image: sve7en.gif]

[Image: 1tWWEzv.png][Image: 8zFnf2t.png][Image: 6Lj3x8E.png][Image: xkAdpbO.png][Image: xnZrhKU.png][Image: 9YigPG2.png][Image: bpYxJ69.png]

uhh this is a good question. i would probably think like maybe weather condtions. because hockey is like played indoors so weather doesnt do anythjing.

[Image: TommyWestbrook.jpg]
[Image: UznKCpb.png]

- You have to do a dance in front of your computer (Webcam required) before simming
- All teams can only submit lines in Arabic
- The game is 300GB in file size
- 1 in 20 chance of the season resetting on the start of a sim
- Monthly subscription

[Image: bjobin2.png]
[Image: 9tINabI.png][Image: c97iD9R.png]

**First GM in SMJHL history to win 3 Four Star Cups back-to-back-to-back**

We would have to listen to an entire podcast going over the events of the sim prior. They would speak about stats, upcoming league news and a rundown on the games coming up. Skip, please!

Word Count: 35

[Image: takethehorizon.gif]
[Image: IdMkYiH.png]

[Image: NIYtQkE.png] [Image: NjFSX1z.png]

we should add the feature where the general managers are actually computer artificial intelligence so we can get rid of all the humans who are just so unnecessary

Worst possible thing in FHM-7 would be for it to require constant access to online servers, and those servers would be run by Ubisoft and be down constantly. Making sim schedules impossible to maintain.

[Image: lebbish.gif]

The most incredibly terrible thing FHM7 has added is that now all player attributes will be based off of a 10 point scale instead of the 20 point scale we all know and love.

Time to revamp the TPE update scale!! (41)

[Image: JKortesi81.gif]
SpectersScarecrowsDragonsBlizzardUsaSpectersMilitiaDragonsBlizzardScarecrows

Update Page
Player Page
(This post was last modified: 07-17-2022, 07:16 PM by Air Crou. Edited 1 time in total.)

I guess FHM7 would have players evolve rapidly, with no way to disable it, forcing sim workers to update the file after every sim, so the ratings remain consistent

FHM7 has the all new feature of being able to change the font of the time clock. It is revolutionary and its time to show it. This Feature is a must see

-32 words

[Image: jumbobone19.gif]
[Image: 9tINabI.png]  [Image: 1DL5JDX.png]  [Image: xc2IPJy.png]  [Image: 1DL5JDX.png]  [Image: wW0VNnL.png]
Thanks to @DELIRIVM @sköldpaddor @Merica for the Sigs

This one has got to be an easy one. The feature that would be the least appealing for a sim league would definitely be the re-design of the scouting system. All because the scouting in the sim league is outside of that. We have our own way of doing that.

[Image: jsteele1423.gif]
[Image: dOfqg1T.png]
[Image: lhZ3TTV.png]
[Image: QwTZD8C.png] [Image: uJXrVDL.png]
Click my logo below to see me LIVE on Twitch!
[Image: vNTwVv3.png]

The live sims will be 20 minutes ONLY (and in real time) long for every period. We’ll have to watch a full hockey game if We want to watch a live sim. That would be so painful for the simmer.

[Image: dad.png]

David-Arturri Donskoi
Regina Elk
Hey I'm DAD can I adopt you?

FHM7 where hockey becomes water polo in an instant. That is right, in FHM7 the ice was known for spontaneously turning back to water and forcing the players to play a game of water polo instead of hockey.

Code:
38 words

[Image: SouthPaw.gif]