Create Account

S77 mPT #2: Let Me Hear You Scream Due: Sunday, June 23rd @ 11:59 PM PST

The best goal horn is definitely the Colorado’s Raptor’s one. With some throwbacks to Jurassic Park and other obvious references, it has everything to be and remain a classic for many more seasons.

Xavier Beausoleil
Patriotes
Position RW
Height : 6.5ft
Weight : 236lbs
[Image: Takk806.gif] [Image: sf4IwSc.gif]

I have to admit that I don't watch the live streams so I don't know what any horns or goal songs sound like. Play some Skynyrd!

26 words

There is no better pairing than with the Maine Timber and Kesha. Every time that Maine scores and Timber plays it just looks and sounds like a match made in heaven.

Code:
31 words

[Image: SouthPaw.gif]

I am a huge fan of the tampa bay barracuda's goal horn. It is a combination of "Byaaaaaah" from comedian Dave Chappelle doing an impression of previous presidential candidate Howard Dean and the Crab rave and it goes hard.

For Anchorage Armada, I think Immigrant Song by Led Zeppelin could be ideal given the lyrics. Coming from the land of ice and snow? Yeah, I'd say that Alaska qualifies.

Credit to Meo for the sig
[Image: image.png?ex=6578da45&is=65666545&hm=61c...d8861e9fc&]

I definitely think the Washington Capitals goal horn would go very will with the Baltimore Platoon. The location of each city, and their logos, and team name, It all matches really.

[Image: Caleb_H.gif]

I want to throw out the fact that the battle ship cannons going off after Anchorage’s goal horn was my idea and it’s a sick ass idea and I don’t care what anyone says.

Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab
[Image: 64012_s.gif]
Sigs by Me, Merica, High Stick King, Rum_Ham, Jess, vulfzilla, enigmatic, and Carpy
Stampede  Kraken
❤!! RIP to the big homies 701 and Mac !!❤

I think the Blizzard should adopt Gold by Beaches, it is a pretty hype song and the lyrics would work well with the theme of the team's branding.

[Image: sve7en.gif]

[Image: 1tWWEzv.png][Image: 8zFnf2t.png][Image: 6Lj3x8E.png][Image: xkAdpbO.png][Image: xnZrhKU.png][Image: 9YigPG2.png][Image: bpYxJ69.png]

I don't care who uses it, but When I'm Gone by Three Doors Down would be a wonderful pick for any franchise. Someone get on that.

[Image: Lodge-Sig.png]

I'll be honest, I don't really have a favorite. I'm sure there's some great ones but a lot of them just strike me as forgettable.

[Image: 59269_s.png]

S66 Damian Littleton

[Image: CsnVET2.png] || [Image: wu5MVvy.png]|| [Image: c8B2LE3.png]
Battleborn | Barracuda | Usa

I think everyone should be forced to use some ai spongebob rap for their goal horns. I think this would have a good immersification effect for the league

[Image: Z8yXihx.png]

There is only one goal song that I can stand to here and that is the sound of own Nevada Battleborn. Fortunately the Battleborn have come out of the gates hot this season and I have been lucky enough to hear it over and over again, including on some of my own goals.

[Image: HIXWkkp.gif]

HE SHOOTS HE SCORES

JOHN LANGABEER NETS IT AND TIES THE GAME!!!!!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
AND HE SCORES AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!! JOHN LANGABEER JUST SCORED THE 2 BIGGEST GOALS OF HIS CAREER IN A MATTER OF 10 SECONDS!!!!!!

WEST KENDALL TAKES THE LEAD!!!!

S41 Challenge Cup Finals Game 7, Game Tying and Game Winning Goals.

Bias is bias but Quebec City's goal song is unironically so good. There's layers to it. It's a bop. It's catchy. It's in french. What is there not to like? 

[35 words]

[Image: Fm35hEW.png]

There is a single choice that nobody uses, and probably will never use, and i wish that one team would use. But, it's a bit esoteric and may not work for most times. Madball - Hardcore Still Lives

[Image: unknown.png]
[Image: wearingabear.gif]
render cred: @rum_ham, @Rangerjase @Ragnar @supertardis101 @Jogurtaa @Drokeep @evilallbran @Carpy48 @enigmatic
Player Page | Update Page
Armada  Forge  Finland

Jared Keeso picks some bangers of songs so id like to ask him what he thinks would be a good goal horn for the team. Ya so

[Image: Screenshot_87.png]