Create Account

S66 mPT #0: Missing Link

You are not able to turn off development for players and can't alter any injuries to being non existent in this iteration of FHM .

[Image: KSelich.gif]
Thank you all for the amazing sigs & player cards
Germany Citadelles  Stampede [Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: Raptors.png][Image: gs89eGV.png] [Image: eE2UQZC.png] Stampede Citadelles Germany

3. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 5 (Maximilian Wachter, Alexis Metzler) at 16:25
5. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 6 (Steven Stamkos Jr., Brynjar Tusk) at 19:48
8. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 7 (Brynjar Tusk, Alexis Metzler) at 13:55
9. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 8 (Anton Fedorov, Mikelis Grundmanis) at 15:12
10. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 9 (Dickie Pecker) at 19:43 (Empty Net)

Every player randomly swaps season stats with another after every game. Think you have just scored 4 goals in a game? Nope, those goals have now been credited to your rival.

[Image: j2h9XpS.png]
Thanks to JSS for the signature

[Image: ohmEd0h.png][Image: apAE8qn.png]

FHM7, now with new salary cap features! In FHM7, all salary caps will be converted to real dollars! Now in order to sign players to contracts you will pay $1 per $1000000 of contract money! The realism will make you really consider those contracts better, and feel the sting of an owner when you've taken a bad one!

Battleborn  Finland     [Image: QwTZD8C.png]   [Image: uJXrVDL.png]  [Image: iemKOIk.png]     Finland  Battleborn

[Image: ecaJZ6D.jpg]
[Image: flowseidon.gif]
[Image: PRedauw.png]

I for one, have a thing against odd numbers. Looking back, we played on STHS. Four letters. Even. FHM 6. Sixth iteration of software. Even Number. FHM 7. ODD. NO. BIG NO NO. Terrible feature. Terrible game. Wait for 8. Its EVEN better.

[Image: topalo2.png] [Image: sig-nash.png]
[Image: Rangerjasegmailcom.gif]

FHM 7 added in a commercial break feature, so during sims you’d get to enjoy commercials just like watching a game on tv. Most people did not really like this new feature and will no longer be included.

[Image: Ci4nm13.png]sig by @Bruins10 
Scarecrows   Specters   Canada 

The 'live game' and box score features have been removed. The results are now shown through emojis denoting wins, losses and overtime losses. Securing enough smiley emojis secures a trip to the bracket emoji series.

[Image: 1rdovVs.gif]

[Image: X6NDpNM.png][Image: 6eXcLdf.png]

FHM7 is a pay to win game. All the player developpement must be done by spending fhmBucks. The SHL become a pay to league win. Players have to pay to heal injuries, that are now mandatory.

[Image: 75fL0ul.png]
credit to Qwest

FHM 7 would have actually stole the souls of every SHL member and distilled them into digital hockey players to play out each sim. If you die in the sim, you die in real life (35 words)

[Image: kezia-elk4-smol.png]
sig by me (:

Kezia MacKenzie - LW - Regina Elk - Atlanta Inferno

I've played my fair share of FHM 7 and let me tell you, it is full of bugs. It takes forever to sim on Wednesdays and I really don't know why, so it'd just slow down the sim and make us look at the "Sim will be back soon" screen even longer. Most new features are also useless for us and most of the time when I'm trying to look at dots the game crashes, so let's say we did good by not playing on FHM 7.

[Image: eMf7wNV.png]

One of the great features of FHM 7 was the fact you could only play with 7 of the 32 NHL teams! I'm excited we get to skip to FHM 8 and gain that whole extra team!

Germany Elk Aurora [Image: vKrOFwy.png] [Image: VbtOVyg.png] Aurora Elk Germany

[Image: Thunder39.gif]

Every time your team scores a goal your program restarts and you have to log in again. If they score again, your whole ox restarts and god forbid they score a 3rd time…

[Image: gurbs.gif]

Teams that play in Hamilton, Canada and are bird themed automatically win the cup 
Goalies are all identical, with no bearing on the game overall
No customized post-goal music or sound effects

[Image: v71TGsT.gif]

FHM requiring one player to use a pool noodle for a hockey stick for at least one period per game, every game. This will encourage chaos and make everything a little more entertaining for the fans, both in the arena and on television.

[Image: pkHEmu9.png]

Live play by play of the game would be in the style of an old text based RPG except instead of being able to choose dialogue options a visual aid of a coin flipping is animated for every decision point. Games take 3 hours to sim

[Image: crtigger.gif]
[Image: murphy.png]

Instead of goal horns, they have spamware ads. As soon as a player scores a goal, the opposing team's CPUs are suddenly overloaded with pop-ups and ads and spam. DEVIOUS. What's the prompt again?

Platoon Rob Wright Battleborn