Create Account

S74 mPT#1: Expectations

I expect that the Philadelphia Forge will continue to be a cup contender in season 74, although the start may not have gone as expected I believe we will see results settle the further we get into it.

[Image: sigrotator123.gif]
 [Image: UEX4RCQ.png]  [Image: PHI-pepe2.png]  [Image: r2pSvNf.png]
Special thanks to Carpy48, Ragnar, Merica, High Stick King, Sulovilen, sothfacekilla, enigmatic and LeSizz for the signatures!

The Elk have tempered expectations going into the season as we have lost a lot of our established forwards to call ups and similar - so the hope is a strong teambuilding season followed by some surprise playoff success.

[Image: S38oOt3.png][Image: of1yZSs.png]
[Image: JzmdDrE.png]

My expectations for Los Angeles are a continued progression towards the cup window. It's not the Panther's time but we are waiting in the wings for our time.

[Image: sve7en.gif]

[Image: 1tWWEzv.png][Image: 8zFnf2t.png][Image: 6Lj3x8E.png][Image: xkAdpbO.png][Image: xnZrhKU.png][Image: 9YigPG2.png][Image: bpYxJ69.png]

My expectations for this team are to make it into playoffs and then just try our best to get past the first round. It'll be a rather difficult task this time around

[Image: 59269_s.png]

S66 Damian Littleton

[Image: CsnVET2.png] || [Image: wu5MVvy.png]|| [Image: c8B2LE3.png]
Battleborn | Barracuda | Usa

QCC is looking to make a big push this season. A lot of our players have been improving at our game, and I think we have a really good chance at taking home the cup this season.

[Image: Caleb_H.gif]

Shaw would like a cup, of course. But reasonably she has not expectations for the team. She does not even get as much ice time as she did her rookie year… soooooo

[Image: badwolf221B42.gif]
[Image: DG0jZcS.png]

After being part of the league for as long as I have had, I have come to learn that it is best that I have no expectations and take team success as a good thing while also trying to work out some problems.

I'm expecting Minnesota to have a winning record this season, we had an amazing start but hit a hitch but im sure we can do it, just gonna be a fun run

[Image: Evok.gif]

[Image: merha.gif]

With how we are doing so far in the season id say my expectation would be to at least make a splash in the playoffs, anything beyond that is cool too

Detroit is going all in this season for the cup.  We're set up decently if it doesn't happen, but we need to improve on last season and at a minimum make a deep playoff run

The expectation for the team is the same as it always is. We want to be competitive, make the playoffs, and put up a good fight on our way to hopefully winning a title. Kenny also hopes to be a major part of that happening.

[Image: RaidTheArcade.gif]

I'm hoping for another deep hamiklton playoff run this season. Hoping for maybe some award noms for some of the guys on the team, and just a big successful season all around

[Image: rotti.gif]

I think the main expectations for Calgary are to keep developing by earning TPE, and to build a fun LR environment and build up the culture of the organization.

My expectation is that the Tampa Bay Barracuda win the challenge cup. Any deviation from this result will be prosecuted by the Fitted Hockey Network internal affairs department.

[Image: MCP_.gif]
     [Image: ICON1.png][Image: lions-button-updates.png]

SFP has a good squad. We will get our stuff together and put up a good showing. Management wants nothing but the best for us and will work night and day to get that result. 

(35 words)

Drafted 2nd round 21st Pick by the Winnipeg Jets in S55 SHL Entry Draft 
GM of the UCORCAL in the WJC S55
S55 WJC Gold Medalist GM/Player for UCORCAL
Management Role for Russia in the IIHF
Recent Management Role / Head Coach for Winnipeg Aurora in SHL 
CO-GM St. Louis Scarecrows S57-S60
GM of the St. Louis Scarecrows S61-S72
S72 Challenge Cup Champion
[Image: 6JpC94j.png]
[Image: image0.png]
[Image: IMG_0301.jpg]