Create Account

S63 mPT #1: Small Talk

the holidays were a good time. lots of snow and lots of weather is going on outside, this is very nice to talk about the weather.

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]

[Image: scarn.png]

[Image: m59RPb7.png] [Image: czechup.png]
[Image: giphy.gif][Image: giphy.gif]

I can't say that it was an enjoyable offseason for my player because we just lost in the finals and I believe my player lost the most tpe to regression among all players or something like that, but it is what it is

Player info | Updates | Stats
SteelhawksCanadaWhalers

[Image: aawil.gif]

We got covid at the end of holidays but I was asymptomatic. The rest of my family got hit pretty hard and were isolating for a few days. We didn't go anywhere, not sure where it came from

[Image: creller_dragons.png]

It was a fucking intensive offseason, a lot of party's, sex & *peep*. It was so great that we have to get our 3rd cup and repeat it next offseason again.

[Image: wachter3.png]
Alexander Wachter, RW, S51
Carolina Kraken - Texas Renegades - Winnipeg Aurora 
Player Page // Update Page

Holidays went well, nothing better then getting together with all your family in one room and acting like you all like each and every member of them

[Image: Bk1689.gif]

Holiadays were awesome! Able to spend some time with the family and relax. Very excited to get this season rolling, let's go! Should be pretty interesting.

[Image: Skyphin.gif]

[Image: pxjucze.png]     [Image: I3BTEQc.png] [Image: 95lCCDx.png]     [Image: 3Kip7R0.png]

I was working. I only had a day off on Christmas Day. It was as bad as you can imagine. I didn't even get to feel that holiday spirit with all those grumpy gamblers around.

Holidays were good, I did not get covid but instead got my booster so ready to face covid head on. No protocol for me, only wins, goals and assists.

Berserkers Patriotes Finland
[Image: EX8JdSr.png][Image: yGcdOWc.png][Image: Bphj82E.png] [Image: BxfKXyg.png] Credit to Redderder15 for the sig
[Image: UDU9SiD.gif]

My holidays were pretty boring. We only had a few people come to my house and then every person got sick after so that was fun.

G A Y H E G H O G

[Image: gayheghog.gif]

peepee poopoo

[Image: Cody-Rhodes-American-pro-wrestler-2022.jpg]

Christmas with the family was great, but some tested positive after the fact so that ruined the New Years plans, but luckily i didnt catch it and tested negative

[Image: 60133_s.gif]
[Image: W3cWGCN.png][Image: 3XEVZeB.png]
 Timber Steelhawks norway norway Steelhawks Timber  
Knights  Renegades norway   norway Renegades Knights

The holidays were nice, I spent time with family up in Boston for Christmas. Was working otherwise throughout since banks always need to be open. Fortunately have still not gotten the 'vid since the pandemic started, and I hope to continue living without catching it. Thanks Slash, hope you're well too.

Holidays were fine. I really didn't do anything with Ontario being on lockdown. Went to see the parents, came home, hung out with the dog. Ask me again on January 31st.

Code:
31 words

[Image: theziegs.gif]
[Image: buster.gif]

My holidays were a mixed bag. I did get covid which derailed my trip to Hawaii. Luckily, I had gotten my booster about 5 days before symptoms and it presumably was the omicron so the symptoms were overall mild. Once we got over the trip cancellation, we embraced the hermit life and watched tons of movies / played lots of video games.

[Image: scrufdaddy2.gif]
credit to Flappy, ToeDragon, and Carpy

Patriotes Stars Panthers Platoon Specters Platoon Panthers Specters Aurora Jets Usa Scarecrows

[Image: Tqabyfh.png][Image: UDyqktK.png][Image: 1DL5JDX.png]

The holidays went alright for me, whenever you manage to go through the holiday season without a major argument is a fairly major success so we call this one a win

My holidays went well, enjoyed the time off of life and got to relax. Got to do whatever I wanted without being judged, watched football, drank alcohol, got high. It was a nice, relaxing time with immediate family as well.

[Image: 53381_s.gif]

[Image: 49370_s.gif]

[Image: uKp7Piy.png]

Code:
1. Team Canada , Benjamin Wong 1 (Jay McDonald) at 8:49
first ever Canadian Olympic goal