Create Account

S74 mPT #3: 'Tis the Season

For Christmas, I’m planning on spending some relaxing family time with my loved ones. Full of lots of eating, drinking, and merriment where we reminisce on the old times and plan for the future. Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!

[Image: pkHEmu9.png]

A chill holiday visit to the family home is more than enough to instantly cure any homesickness Abdi may have had. The locker room is almost preferable… absolutely easier to ignore the chirps, at least.

They’re going to go up to their in laws place in the woods and stay their for christmas eve, then back on christmas day for NBA and NFL games all day.

[Image: NCQjJT2.png]
Berserkers     -       syndicate      -     Berserkers

I just made a major move with my girlfriend so this Christmas it's just the two of us in our new home with all the animals.  I'm so excited and hope she likes what Santa brought.

With his family not being available for the holidays, Xavier Beausoleil will spend his time off gaming as much as he can. He already has a lengthy list of games to tackle during the holiday break and he plans on playing them all!!

Xavier Beausoleil
Raptors
Position RW
Height : 6.5ft
Weight : 236lbs
[Image: Takk806.gif] [Image: sf4IwSc.gif]

I like to just chill and hang out with the family during Christmas, maybe drink some beer and eat a bunch of food too. For our supper I am usually tasked with the roasted potatoes and pancakes the next morning.

[Image: hallsy.png]

aleksandr iskandrov does not celebrate christmas, instead he will spend the holidays playing hit fighting game, wwe 2k23, featuring roman reigns, randy orton and john cena

[Image: izzy.PNG]
(This post was last modified: 12-25-2023, 02:55 AM by Jorec.)

Andren makes just enough money to go home for the holidays to be with his family and enjoy the Kalle Anka och Hans Vänner Önskar God Jul, among other traditions.

30 words

Andren Akerson (Present)
Adrik Baranov (S55 to S70)
Rurik Razin (S32 to S44)
Roy Razin (S17 to S32) (HOF/Rage HOF)
Audun Wissink (S5 to S15)

Christmas is all about family and food. Red will be at home surrounded by his loved ones and eating an ungodly amount of meat and roast vege.

[Image: 66624_s.gif]
[Image: 56096_s.gif]
Credit to Ml002, King, Wasty, Carpy, Bruins10, Rum_Ham, Turd Ferguson, Ragnar and Enigmatic for the sigs.
Forge Stampede Inferno Specters Wolfpack Platoon Armada Scarecrows Uk

Player page | Player updates
[Image: wMGKypg.png]

Ozolins just flies back to Latvia to celebrate with his family and enjoys a nice Christmas meal with his loved ones. The preferred Christmas meals are pork roast, sauerkraut and boiled grey peas.

Thank you to @Revontulete for the sig! [Image: Edzus_Ozolins.png?ex=663422ef&is=6632d16...f173626fb&]

The Unspeakable Horror doesn't even know what the holidays are, really. It sits at home, in its dark cave, and stews in its hatred. when children laugh and enjoy their Christmas morning it screams in agony.

Hiranos game plan is to train for hockey he needs to be in shape to keep the lead for his team the Montreal patriots it’s going to be good merry Chrysler!!!

Urtles plans on doing the only sensible thing during the winter, and that is burying himself in the mud until it’s warmer, and he expects his teammates to do the same

[Image: 60133_s.gif]
[Image: W3cWGCN.png][Image: 3XEVZeB.png]
 Timber Steelhawks norway norway Steelhawks Timber  
Knights  Renegades norway   norway Renegades Knights

Bnana NWaffles this year has some of his family coming in from Finland. They have always followed the American way of Christmas, so they will open presents on Christmas after their dinner at his house with the family!

[Image: BnanaNWaffles.gif]
Sig by @Ragnar / Avatar by @leviadan
[Image: lIYTYDN.png]  [Image: qtbn8zh.png]  [Image: wu5MVvy.png]

Jerry is going to the coast of North Carolina to see them drop the crab pot, no seriously instead of a ball some towns on coastal Carolina get really drunk and drop a crab pot