Create Account

S75 mPT#5: To you 75 seasons in the future Due: Sunday, March 17th @ 11:59 PM PST

congrats on another 75 seasons i am sure by now the SHL is huge and there are a bunch of extra leagues to compensate for all the players as the site has grown

So the S150 people, is tampering still a thing? Are punishments reflective of bank accounts and not just a generic flat fine, so only the poor are actually punished?

Sven Holmberg

[Image: hexx55.gif]

[Image: mitochondriafigure1.jpg]
Player Page | Update Page

Congratulations on another 75 seasons, SHL. I am curious how many years it will take for you to get this message. Hopefully, not as many as it took for the first 75 seasons!

[Image: MittschiffsSHL.gif]

Hi SHL of the future. I am wondering if Micool has won the cup yet. He said he will win the cup but I’m not so sure unless he is drafted to Atlanta.

Why are you still here? Go home. Touch grass. Gabe sux. Go Trees.

No way this league is still alive this far into the future, the automatons will have taken over.

[Image: b6kz2LW.png]
[Image: CWUfbzX.jpg]

SHL of the future. I am sure its full of some great memories and fun times. Hopefully Colorado Raptors have won a few 4 Star Cups by then.

[Image: jumbobone19.gif]

[Image: cEbgUph.png] [Image: 1DL5JDX.png] [Image: vjZu62e.png] [Image: EnHtzQl.png] [Image: NwdnVLP.png]
Thanks to @DELIRIVM @sköldpaddor @Merica for the Sigs

Quote:It has been an impressive 75 seasons, yet it is just a start. This is a time capsule to S150, to be read after another 75 seasons.
Your task is to write a message to the SHL of the future!
25 words minimum!

Hello future SHL.
I just wanted to let you know that before the invention of cybernetics enhanced VR, we had to watch the games on youtube and we couldn't even control our own characters! Don't even get me started on the lack of Meta-SHL that you guys are making such use of. Comparatively, we S75ers are basically luddites.

[Image: 9ZNnX19.png]

Canada | Player Page | Grizzlies | Player Updates | Inferno

SHL of the future!  I hope y'all are still using our same equipment and not some laser stick type deal, because for my money you just cannot beat the old fashioned hockey stick and puck that's been around for generations.  And don't forget, Dogwood Maple won 19 straight MVP awards and was a first ballot Hall of Famer during my time!

[Image: pkHEmu9.png]

What I would write to others, is to see if they can find out the funny niche things in history that brought joy to the past. Like Outlungus forever, Fuck the penalties and other simple weird things like that.

I sure to hell hope you're important enough to not be spending time on this for more than an hour a day or I swear I'll invent the time machine and whup your ass into shape.

[Image: TRVzgUB.png][Image: dEdEwDx.png]

GrizzliesGrizzliesGrizzliesMonarchsMonarchsMonarchsMonarchsMonarchsMonarchsMonarchsMonarchs

UsaUsaMonarchsMonarchsMonarchs

I hope in the future of the SHL we see a lot more fun stories and memories that we can look back on as teams, players, and as a league.

[Image: spartangibbles.gif]
Outlungus   Usa Monarchs  Grizzlies  

Dear SHL of the future. 75 seasons from now is absurd - I mean it's crazy to think that we're in the 75th season now - so I guess just be thankful for what you have here and lmk how this place looks.

[Image: NCQjJT2.png]
Berserkers     -       syndicate      -     Berserkers

I hope that SHL still exists to get to Season 150; which will likely take another 12 years.  Wonder if there will be people from inception still in the league at this point.

[Image: 1wgIGr9.png]
[Image: MEAGHER.png]
Credit Maxy and Merica for sigs

Hello future Molly! If you’re here, something has gone either horribly right or horribly wrong. Say hi to your fellow S73/4 (can’t remember which at the moment) teammates for me! They’re nice, they deserve it.

Season 150 is crazy, it’s hard to think it’s that far away. Hopefully FHM is better for watching sims and you can have good live sims. I hope I’m here to see S150 but if I’m not then have fun, and hopefully it’s a great one

[Image: Rn4Vt1E.png]