Create Account

S75 mPT #0: Happy Anniversary! Due: Monday, February 12th @ 11:59 PST

You have come a long way, league, and we are all very proud of you. Keep up the incredibly mediocre work. I wish I could quit you.

Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab
[Image: 64012_s.gif]
Sigs by Me, Merica, High Stick King, Rum_Ham, Jess, vulfzilla, enigmatic, and Carpy
Stampede  Kraken
❤!! RIP to the big homies 701 and Mac !!❤

Dear SHL,
Congrats for being around for 75 seasons. That is very impressive. You have gone through many changes and sometimes that is scary. I assure you that is perfectly natural. Enjoy puberty at 75.

Love,
Nokazoa

[Image: nokazoa.gif]

CURRENT PLAYER

[Image: sN8N4xa.png]         [Image: xd5tvj8.png]

FORMER PLAYER

[Image: ktJ2jTl.png]

Wow 75 seasons, the league is getting old. And like most 75 year olds, refusing to retire and letting younger leagues take over. Jokes aside, it's pretty incredible that the league has lasted so long and is still so active!

[Image: riU14F5.gif]

[img=0x0]https://sig.grumpybumpers.com/host/sburbine.gif[/img]

Congrats on making it to season 75, Simulation Hockey League. They haven’t all been the best seasons in terms of events and storylines, but it has been fun regardless.

[Image: v71TGsT.gif]

wow its been 75 seasons already? crazy how time fly, soon it's going to be more season im in this league than when im joined, which blow my mind as well. good job !

[Image: Evok.gif]

[Image: merha.gif]

75 seasons! Wow where had the time gone! Congrats on the huge milestone and to many many more seasons! Can’t wait for the 100 season milestone! Let’s go!

[Image: captainLahey.png?width=1000&height=606]
[Image: lIYTYDN.png][Image: tCcIWQC.png][Image: 9pUocRs.png]

Damn 75 seasons! Can't believe it's been 75 seasons already even though I've only been here since season 71.. crazy how time Flys! Here's to many more seasons of SHL! 

(34 words)

[img]```[Image: W6NIRSC.jpg]

[Image: kaliyev-1.png]

(This post was last modified: 02-11-2024, 09:52 PM by Repgnar.)

75 seasons is an amazing feat to reach in any capacity. When you factor in that this community is entirely free for the users and ran by what is effectively volunteers, that’s amazing to see.

35 Words

I want to give a huge shoutout and the happiest of birthdays to SHL, my best friend. Remember that time we got loaded drunk on vodka Red Bull's and threw up into a Wendy's garbage can infront of a church group? Good times... Good times.

[Image: FG1uDPY.png][Image: QAcQptc.png]

Holy cow 75!!! That’s insane! Happy bday shl I wish I could have met you when you were younger! And I wish I had more time to commit to you

75 seasons, huh? Glad we've made it this far, can't wait to see the next 75 bring for us. It'll be a fun time for the league, that's for sure

[Image: 59269_s.png]

S66 Damian Littleton

[Image: CsnVET2.png] || [Image: wu5MVvy.png]|| [Image: c8B2LE3.png]
Battleborn | Barracuda | Usa

Happy anniversary SHL you’ve been the source of a lot of happiness and not melting my brain with 15 second peripheral video clips online. You guys all rock.

I have been on this site almost 5 years but it is crazy to think I have only been here for 1/3rd of the site's history. Happy 75th season everyone, heres (maybe) hoping for another 75

I have not been in the SHL for too long but is absolutely amazing and should be well celebrated for a league to be doing this well after 75 seasons and I am excited to be apart of many seasons to come.

[Image: IsJIh5s.png?format=webp&width=872&height=1066]

Woohoo, 75 seasons! What a doozy, hockey am I right. Who would've thunk all the way back then we'd be dogging out the three quarters of a century mark (the one everyone is known to celebrate)

[Image: mazatt.gif]

[Image: KhdDH3Q.png] [Image: q4PM2XX.png]