Create Account

S59 PT #4 All-Star Snub

The biggest All-Star snub I would say has to be Mikael Choybuk, who plays for the Calgary Dragons. Listen, I don't care how good or bad he might be. The fact is, he's a sniping veteran who can score goals when he feels like it, and eat as many chicken parms that are asked of him. He does whatever his GM says, he listens to his linemates, and basically he's an All-Star no matter what his stats are. I do not care if he only scored 1 goal. He's just an All-Star whether you like it or not. The biggest reason for him to have been an All-Star is the amount of chicken parms he can eat in one sitting. He takes his Calgary Dragons traditions seriously, so when you tell him that the Dragons are all about the parms, then he will shove as many into his mouth as you want.

[Image: 9d3oxij.png]// [Image: 8xyKeyf.png] [Image: SHLEmoteDragons.png]
[Image: RNCgTPl.png]
[Image: aS7ARv6.png]
[Image: RIXCbNI.png]
[Image: aS7ARv6.png]

This all-star game faced noticeable absences, having an all-star game without any Smebs is incredibly short sighted and has the potential to lose the SHL a ton of fans in east Asia where the Smebs are treated like gods and there's already been quite a bit of complaining on social media about the smebs snubs. That said, I think the SHL could've used some rookie spots on the all-star team. I think having a player like Mat Smith in his first all-star game as a rookie with the season he's having would be nice, as well as having spots for some of the other top rookies in the league. It would be nice for those players to be able to have a chance to make the all-star game in their first season and have something to brag about for the rest of their careers. Hopefully in future season we can have some rookie spots on the all-star teams.

[Image: 57879_s.gif]
[Image: 37742_s.gif]
[Image: jov7Yk9.png]

"“HA HA! THIS GAME WILL NEVER END! I POSSESS THE SOUL OF EVERY GOALIE ON TEAM B!! CREW 4 LIFE!! SIGN WITH EDMONTON FOR THE CUP!!!” cackled Belial as he placed a Fedora on his head."
SMJHL Commisioner S17-S26
Calgary Dragons GM S14-S23

I mean when you talk about the biggest All Star snub the clear answer is obviously Stan Q Next. I mean talking about Stan Q Next just gets you excited - he is the soul heart and hustle of every team he's ever been on a clear leader in the locker room and a leader on the ice. He is a grind it out excellent center who excels at every thing he does. its astounding that Stan Q Next was not an All Star and its really unbelievable that his bum GM hot dog did not fight harder to make Stan Q Next an all star and keep all the fans so interested in him and everything. I think that next season Stan Q Next will be an All star and he won't be a scrub because Stan Q Next is such a talent and is so charismatic that its so hard to imagine he won't be an All Star.

I think the biggest snub from the All Star Game was Jack Kanoff. Despite all the hard work he put in this offseason and during the regular season to improve. The committee once again snubbed him and even worse, this time they nominated both of his linemates and not him. Actually disrespectful. He spent all season carrying them and making plays offensively and defensively only to be left off the list due to some ridiculous committee. All memes aside, Jack has put up an amazing season where he came close to putting up PPG numbers and he hopes that this will snowball into next season where he hopefully will not be left off the list. At this point of his career Jack is starting to sneak into the top forwards in the SHL in terms of skill level and could eventually find himself playing in the SHL All Star Game sooner or later

[Image: jackkanoff.gif]

[Image: jeffiesigs.gif]
Nour is pretty hot ngl

I feel like I still haven't been in this league long enough to make certain picks about who should be an All Star and who should not. Especially since my player is still in the Juniors this is the league that I follow most so I will just say that I am having a hard time following the big leagues without actively taking part in them.

A lot of people say Monkey D. Luffy got snubbed and just looking at his stats I agree he should have been in the game. But I am going to be 250% honest here and say I have actually no idea if he was in the game or not since I decided I will start following the Majors when my player is actually up there and will concentrate completely on the Juniors for now, so I will hold back on any snub counters until it is clear to me what is actually going on there.

[Image: gREvMiW.png]
Canada Timber  Jean-Jacques François Jacques-Jean || S74  Timber Canada
Austria Barracuda Kraken  Finn von Murphenstein || S57 - S72  Kraken Barracuda Austria