Create Account

S52: St Louis Scarecrows Interested Prospects

Player Name: Edward Williams
Position: Center
Do you want to be pass first or shoot first? Pass first
On a scale of 1-10, how active do you plan to be? (1 Being not at all, 10 being on everyday): 7-8
Do you have any interest in joining the Scarecrows? Yes, go Scarecrows!!!
Sim League Experience? (PBE ,NFSL, SBA ect.): Briefly did an FM Online save with 10-15 others
Favorite NHL Team? Bruins!
Do you prefer Discord or Forum based communication? We primary use Discord, would you be willing to give it a shot? Discord! Teddy#1623
What are your goals? (Team Championships/League Awards/Leading A Team/ect.) Team-oriented, for sure. All about the ships as a team!

[Image: cNHA4sa.png]

Player Name: Sven Svenson
Position: LW
Do you want to be pass first or shoot first? Shoot
On a scale of 1-10, how active do you plan to be? (1 Being not at all, 10 being on everyday) 5
Do you have any interest in joining the Scarecrows? Of course
Sim League Experience? (PBE ,NFSL, SBA ect.) None
Favorite NHL Team? Bruins
Do you prefer Discord or Forum based communication? We primary use Discord, would you be willing to give it a shot? Yes, LordBirdman#8555
What are your goals? (Team Championships/League Awards/Leading A Team/ect.)  Have fun and learn the ropes

[Image: BirdmanSHL.gif]

Jean-François Bokassa
Armada

Proud Father of Johnny Wagner-Svenson

[Image: unknown.png]
Sven Svenson Career Stats

Sweden Raptors pride

Player Name: William Hartmann
Do you want to be pass first or shoot first? Pass first
On a scale of 1-10, how active do you plan to be? (1 Being not at all, 10 being on everyday) 6-8 at first, hopefully more.
Do you have any interest in joining the Scarecrows? Sure!
Sim League Experience? (PBE ,NFSL, SBA ect.) Total rookie
Favorite NHL Team? Canucks.
Do you prefer Discord or Forum based communication? We primary use Discord, would you be willing to give it a shot? Discord! boom#9539
What are your goals? (Team Championships/League Awards/Leading A Team/ect.) A fun locker room and hopefully winning a ship.

[Image: vd5hdkM.png][Image: 8cjeXrB.png]
[Image: XigYVPM.png]
[Image: umZ0HLG.png][Image: VGl3CB4.png]

Player Name:
Antti Antinen

Position:
RW

Do you want to be pass first or shoot first?
Shoot first

On a scale of 1-10, how active do you plan to be? (1 Being not at all, 10 being on everyday)

Do you have any interest in joining the Scarecrows?
I legitimately don't know anything about any of the teams.

Sim League Experience? (PBE ,NFSL, SBA ect.)
0 experience

Favorite NHL Team?
Montreal

Do you prefer Discord or Forum based communication? We primary use Discord, would you be willing to give it a shot?
I use discord Stekki#8849

What are your goals? (Team Championships/League Awards/Leading A Team/ect.)
Have fun, make a good hockey player
(This post was last modified: 01-14-2020, 03:43 AM by Lime.)

Player Name: Steve Harrington
Do you want to be pass first or shoot first? Pass
On a scale of 1-10, how active do you plan to be? (1 Being not at all, 10 being on everyday) 10
Do you have any interest in joining the Scarecrows? I am interested in winning if you are
Favorite NHL Team? Blackhawks
Do you prefer Discord or Forum based communication? We primary use Discord, would you be willing to give it a shot? Lime#5253
What are your goals? (Team Championships/League Awards/Leading A Team/ect.) I want to be all time assist leader. And grab a couple cups on my way there.

[Image: arTbD7O.png]

Germany Berserkers Stampede Stars Barracuda syndicate

Player Name: Patric Twist
Position: RW
Do you want to be pass first or shoot first? Shoot first Check second Pass third
On a scale of 1-10, how active do you plan to be? (1 Being not at all, 10 being on everyday) 8
Do you have any interest in joining the Scarecrows? Yes!  The Blues are my team so St.Louis would be great.
Sim League Experience? (PBE ,NFSL, SBA ect.) Big newbie
Favorite NHL Team? the defending Stanley Cup Champions
Do you prefer Discord or Forum based communication? We primary use Discord, would you be willing to give it a shot? Im on a discord lots
What are your goals? (Team Championships/League Awards/Leading A Team/ect.) Grow my player and explore everything that's going on around the site.  Find my niche. 

Player Name:
Scott Hamilton

Position:
LW

Shoot

On a scale of 1-10, how active do you plan to be? (1 Being not at all, 10 being on everyday)
I am interested in joining any team that is a good fit

none

Favorite NHL Team?
Canucks

Do you prefer Discord or Forum based communication? We primary use Discord, would you be willing to give it a shot?
im on discord drunkmunky88#8373

Championships 

Player Name:
Frederick Wanesly
Position:
Left Wing
Pass first.
I'd say a solid 6.5
Well yes! Otherwise I wouldn't be filling this here form out! I'll admit it is mainly because of the unique mascot.
Zero
Favorite NHL Team?
Islanders, but I also recently moved to NC and I gotta say I like those bunch a Jerks.
Discord. Mediocre_Fred#9066
My goals for my player is for him to become a solid, dependable player and eventually a captain.

[Image: Fred.png]
[Image: PeZ8eh1.png] [Image: r2pSvNf.png]

Player Name: Jerry Huuveri
Position: Goalie
Do you want to be pass first or shoot first? Save first
On a scale of 1-10, how active do you plan to be? (1 Being not at all, 10 being on everyday) 8
Do you have any interest in joining the Scarecrows? Yes! Seems like a good bunch
Sim League Experience? (PBE ,NFSL, SBA ect.) No.
Favorite NHL Team? Boston Bruins
Do you prefer Discord or Forum based communication? We primary use Discord, would you be willing to give it a shot? I can use both
What are your goals? (Team Championships/League Awards/Leading A Team/ect.)  To help my team to win every night.

[Image: HuuveriCUDA.png]
 Raptors Raptors Sweden Thanks to @JSS for the sig! Sweden Barracuda Barracuda 

(This post was last modified: 01-14-2020, 04:34 PM by Blues.)

Player Name:
Rocco Berni

Position:
Centre

Pass first

Probably an 8, ballpark

For sure, that's why I'm filling this out!

SHL for about 15 seasons total, probably 6 total seasons of SBA, maybe 3 seasons of VHL

Favorite NHL Team?
Leafs

Forum based, but I'll try to stay active on discord

Having fun and winning chips Smile

Player Page || Update Thread
[Image: ffBCCRQ.png]

Player Name: Alex Reyer

Position: C

Shoot if the shot is there but pass if it's available.

On a scale of 1-10, how active do you plan to be? (1 Being not at all, 10 being on everyday

I won't be upset if I don't get picked.

First time!

Favorite NHL Team?
Carolina Hurricanes

Discord preferably.

Have fun, be competitive, and met some cool peeps!

Player Name: pkr2
Position: rw
Do you want to be pass first or shoot first? both
On a scale of 1-10, how active do you plan to be? (1 Being not at all, 10 being on everyday) 4
Do you have any interest in joining the Scarecrows? idk
Sim League Experience? (PBE ,NFSL, SBA ect.) no
Favorite NHL Team? habs
Do you prefer Discord or Forum based communication? We primary use Discord, would you be willing to give it a shot? no
What are your goals? (Team Championships/League Awards/Leading A Team/ect.) I haven't played yet

[Image: giphy.mp4]

Player Name: 
Zoltan Topalo
Position:
 LEFT WINGAHHH
Shoot first, pass second, backcheck third
I would say somewhere around a 7 or an 8. Easy for me during the day at work to be on and check/play. Weekends can be a little tougher from time to time, but can always check in.
I have an interest in playing, and if it's for the Scarecrows, i'll give it 100%
Pretty much zero
Favorite NHL Team?
New York Rangers!
I use discord, but sometimes its easier to get specific messages delivered via the forum. Rangerjase#8082 is my discord

To make a difference on my team and earn a top 6 SHL roster spot.

[Image: topalo2.png] [Image: sig-nash.png]
[Image: Rangerjasegmailcom.gif]

Player Name: Jukka Timonen
Position: RD
Do you want to be pass first or shoot first? Probably pass more than I shoot as a defenseman
On a scale of 1-10, how active do you plan to be? (1 Being not at all, 10 being on everyday): Probably around a 7 or so I'd say
Do you have any interest in joining the Scarecrows? Yeah, killer team name
Favorite NHL Team? Red Wings
Do you prefer Discord or Forum based communication? We primary use Discord, would you be willing to give it a shot? Yeah I have and use discord
What are your goals? (Team Championships/League Awards/Leading A Team/ect.)  Shower me in championships

Player Name: Lucas Hellquist

Position: RW

Pass First

Depends on the day really

Of course!

None

Favorite NHL Team?
San Jose Sharks

Discord for sure! (NightRobin#1018)

Hall of Famer. Will be hard, but I got the determination to do so

[Image: EXyOBWw.png]