Create Account

S52 Halifax Raiders Interested Prospects Thread
(This post was last modified: 01-13-2020, 10:57 PM by MarlinManiac4.)

Bradley Barkov - D

1. Your plans with your player? Who are you trying to build?

I'm a Defenseman who is focused on being able to contribute offensively with smart and quick passes from the point or in the breakout, while also being solid on defense. I would like to eventually work on the scoring, but that is secondary. Want to be the ideal "Quarterback" on the PP.

2. Do you have any plans regarding SHL? Do you prefer staying down or will you try to push your way up into the main stage?

I think I'll want to make the jump when it feels like I am ready as a player. If that takes all 5 years, then that is fine. I'd be looking for advice for when to take the jump from more senior members, My SMJHL GM, SHL GM's, etc.

3. How much time do you expect to be putting into the league? Do you think you will be the top of the class guy or someone who takes it a bit easier?

I have a good amount of spare time as of now, so I anticipate wanting to take an active part. but there is a chance that may change or fluctuate in the coming months.

4. How much do you think you would participate in our Discord LR? Also if possible include the link to your discord aswell, so we can invite you if we draft you ASAP.

I use discord almost daily, so i figure a fair bunch. Discord ID: MarlinManiac4#4976

5. Cats or dogs?

I'm a dog person. I've had a dog for most of my life.
(This post was last modified: 01-14-2020, 01:42 PM by Patty.)

Building a fast strong space creator.  Rowdy Irish boy with more muscle than brain.
2. Do you have any plans regarding SHL? Do you prefer staying down or will you try to push your way up into the main stage?
Plan on staying in junior a while.
3. How much time do you expect to be putting into the league? Do you think you will be the top of the class guy or someone who takes it a bit easier?
3-4 hours.  Maybe not top 5 but would like to be top half at least
4. How much do you think you would participate in our Discord LR? Also if possible include the link to your discord aswell, so we can invite you if we draft you ASAP.
An average amount honestly Patty#3919
5. Cats or dogs?

Dogs for sure.  Cats are ok too though. 

1. Your plans with your player? Who are you trying to build? A Nick Kronwall type guy

2. Do you have any plans regarding SHL? Do you prefer staying down or will you try to push your way up into the main stage? Probably stay down for a bit to develop my player

3. How much time do you expect to be putting into the league? Do you think you will be the top of the class guy or someone who takes it a bit easier? An hour or two per day, probably somewhere in the middle

4. How much do you think you would participate in our Discord LR? Also if possible include the link to your discord aswell, so we can invite you if we draft you ASAP. Not a discord guy but I can do that if necessary

5. Cats or dogs? Dogs

Jimmy Wagner, Winger

A two way athlete with a nose for the goal, not following in a specific NHL player's footsteps though.

I'd like to be a higher pick in the SHL draft, expected to spend 2-3 years to learn the ropes in juniors.

Depends on the severity of my courseload. I expect to regularly be on forums and discord between classes, but content creation can be varied.

semi-reguarly, again it kinda just depends how my weeks shape up, but I'd normally be around. sve7en#9693

5. Cats or dogs?

Cats, 100%

[Image: sve7en.gif]

[Image: 1tWWEzv.png][Image: 8zFnf2t.png][Image: 6Lj3x8E.png][Image: xkAdpbO.png][Image: xnZrhKU.png][Image: 9YigPG2.png][Image: bpYxJ69.png]
(This post was last modified: 01-14-2020, 12:35 AM by LordBirdman.)

Sven Svenson - LW

A strong offensive player that is defensively responsible.
I don't have any plans or really know.
TBD - I have a full time job, but if I like this will put time into it.
I'd most likely participate, LordBirdman#8555
5. Cats or dogs?

Dogs

[Image: BirdmanSHL.gif]

Jean-François Bokassa
Armada

Proud Father of Johnny Wagner-Svenson

[Image: unknown.png]
Sven Svenson Career Stats

Sweden Raptors pride

T H I C C  G R E T Z K Y. Actually, a bigger player with good passing ability.

Definitely looking work my way up quickly. Appreciate my time in the minors, grow, improve, adapt... then make my way to the big stage.

I will absolutely be top of the class. No doubt... or at least high up there, I have big aspirations.

A good amount! Teddy#1623

5. Cats or dogs?
Both!

[Image: 5yBVV1C.jpeg]

Alex Burrows. But Swiss.

I'll take my time and see where it goes.

Probably casual to start but I should get pretty into it.

#boom9539, got nothing but time.

5. Cats or dogs?

Cats. Except not that movie.

[Image: vd5hdkM.png][Image: 8cjeXrB.png]
[Image: XigYVPM.png]
[Image: umZ0HLG.png][Image: VGl3CB4.png]

Defense - Magnus Liljeström

I want to build a comparable to Alex Edler/Adam Larsson/Oliver Ekman-Larsson
Going to try to push fast, time and effort permitting
I think I will be in the top third, as I have some time to spare to put into the league
roastpuff#1709 is my Discord handle - I will be active as I already use Discord for a few other things.
5. Cats or dogs?

Dogs!

[Image: image.png]
[Image: v2ZHYxx.png]

A solid 2 way guy like Olli Jokinen

I'll go up when I'm ready, I figure

I'd prefer to try hard and make a good player

Stekki#8849 I can be available to participate in discussion

5. Cats or dogs?

Cats
(This post was last modified: 01-14-2020, 02:54 AM by Lime.)

I want the all time assist record in the SHL.

I want to be a household name.

As much as it takes.

A lot. Lime#5253

5. Cats or dogs?

I've met some cool cats, but dogs are more my speed. Unless they're demodogs. Don't ask.

[Image: arTbD7O.png]

Germany Berserkers Stampede Stars Barracuda syndicate Blizzard
[Image: PuANRuu.png]

My plan is to make Jerry Huuveri the type of a goalie who helps the team to win games and trophys to years to come.

Tbh I have no rush to the main stage. I want develop my player in juniors and take my time to become one of the corner stones of my team before entering the "big leagues".

I´m going to be putting alot of time and effort to be the best I can be. But unfortunately weekly hours are limited. I reckon I have about 4-8 hours a week to put into this.

Jerry#8930

I´m still new to discord since I play games on console, but I´m sure I will be more active on there since this great Sim League.

5. Cats or dogs?

Dogs!

[Image: HuuveriCUDA.png]
 Raptors Raptors Sweden Thanks to @JSS for the sig! Sweden Barracuda Barracuda 

Im trying to build Scott Hamilton, a gamebreaking sniper

I would like to push my way to the big leagues

Im going to take it easy until i figure everything out then i will become top of the class

drunkmunky88#8373 I will be on discord quite a bit

5. Cats or dogs?

both

I'm currently building a two way defeseman. Trying to be a player that is defensively responsible but can also contribute offensively. In terms of play style, someone like Pietrangelo or Hedman

Eventually try to push my way up to the SHL, but I wouldn't mind taking my time down in SMJHL to learn the league a little better.

Probably somewhere in the middle. I definitely plan on getting involved and putting some time in, but I can already tell there are some people here who are way more active than me.

I'd like to be friendly and interact with the people on me team on Discord. seth#3072

5. Cats or dogs?
I like dogs better but I actually have a cat, so both?
(This post was last modified: 01-15-2020, 10:05 AM by Blues.)

Big playmaker, get all those primary assists

Whatever is in the cards, I'm pretty much indifferent. Will take as long as I need in the minors.

Will hopefully be a top of the class guy. Time will tell.

I'd try to stay active. I'll add my link later.

edit: ID is blues#7791

5. Cats or dogs?
Dogs, 100%

Player Page || Update Thread
[Image: ffBCCRQ.png]

Superstar

Yes
Yes
No

5. Cats or dogs?
Dogs GOAT