Create Account

S59 mPT #3 Resume

Any chance I could spin this as a long, 15-year sabbatical? Otherwise I'm not sure how I could spin chasing grown men in weird big pants over a surface of ice while being bombarded by rubber projectiles as something positive. Although... I guess that could be useful for certain kinds of law enforcement or military work...

My portfolio has a wide range of skillsets. 
Be prepared, as I hit hard and accelerate my studies.
I have enough stamina to go the full distance.
I can block anything (meetings, systems, websites). 
I'm good at getting open spots for meetings. 
I have a good life-work-balance and am not aggressive at all.
I mastered agile development and work with speed and accuracy (although in my defense that's capped below my liking). 
I will read everything you want, no matter if it's in my defense or even offensive.
As you see here, I try to position myself favorably while screening the possible job offers.
I hope I check all the marks, I handle things really good and won't be passing on a chance to get my strengths into my future job.

[Image: CcmpTg8.png][Image: sakro_-_withecheck_-_Inferno.png]

Zidane can easily transition into the great old world sport of boxing. He has already got a jump start on getting into form as he practices throwing hands almost daily. I could easily see him make a few bucks doing his second favorite thing.

[Image: Niktox.gif]
Specters Monarchs Berserkers Scarecrows [Image: italian-flag.jpg?s=612x612&w=0&k=20&c=tO...eKFgvtgqU=]

Specters Armada Scarecrows Czechia
Panthers Specters Jets Scarecrows Usa [Image: 4star.png] [Image: challengecup.png] [Image: challengecup.png]
RIP Dangel #AD26  |  RIP TDZ

Back when I did not play hockey full-time, I used to be a baker. From as early as 2am in the morning I would wake up and start to bake the doughballs made yesterday. Might be hipster, but I prefer fermented bread, for the taste, and thats what I had been doing until I discovered my insane talent for hockey

[Image: jE4ioeC.png][Image: meOh9pz.png]

please hire mitchell van der heijden for any job please i need money

skills
adept clog salesman
decent leadership skills
mediocre communicator
fast and efficient at certain things
experienced professional

[Image: bluesfan55.gif]
Armada Steelhawks Switzerland

Armada Specters Wolfpack Steelhawks Forge Switzerland

Scarecrows pride Chiefs Riot Stars Blizzard Ireland

ty to @High Stick King @EvilAllBran and @Ragnar for the sigs

Big Body presence
Can't thread the needle with ease and accuracy
Doesn't mind going hard into the corners when cleaning out the Junk
Has the ability to finish tasks really well and effectively
Likes to really line up tasks and knock them down
Great team player

[Image: 4zfXx6o.gif]

Videl Valor’s Resume (Translated to English from Japanese)

1. Efficient in Microsoft Office
2. Worked 2-3 years in the cyber security system
3. Once a server moderator for several applications (Discord, Sim League Forums)
4. Has a relaxed personality

[Image: ljefVAX.png]
[Image: Wf5B9wj.png]

Well Mew Two is a pokemon, so he would just go back to being a legendary pokemon and chilling in Cerulean Cave and hanging out with Ash Ketchum (who Mew really didn't mean to turn to stone). Hockey not being a thing would be a bummer for him since he's quite enjoyed his foray into sports, but Mew is famous for other reasons and would survive

[Image: 4x2jj4a.gif]
S58 Elias Armia Award Winner

Pretty sure I could easily pass as a journalist PLUS photographer with some of the the same adjectives I trend towards as a player. I'd be a "hard-hitting" journalist, not afraid of chasing after the action or taking my shots when appropriate.

[Image: gotze_team_siggy.png]
[Image: lKRNHAn.png]

Hockey is just one of all sports Aumy Jr. knows and loves to play. Basketball is still alive and Aumy Jr. might work as a basketball coach right here in Buffalo. If Buffalo won't work out well, there are still other cities like San Francisco, Chicago and even San Jose. There isn't really other options. If sports won't work out, Aumy Jr. probably will retire as a hockey player.

Hockey players still earn pretty good and his balance is pretty good after few years in SHL and SMJHL. I think that it would work out pretty well. Two options and both are cool - doing sports and teaching the youth or just resting bones after good hockey career.

117 words

Stars Stars Stars

Public defender with 8 years of timed experience both as an individual and as part of a group.  Works well with others and is capable of leading small group projects.  Innovated and able to perform (mostly) under specific time constraints.

[Image: QsZ1vOb.jpeg]
[Image: lqfXIpe.jpeg]

[Image: VHh4LpF.png]

[Image: x7WZYBT.gif]
[Image: hTAHbeC.png][Image: OaCJVMI.png] | [Image: pMYriGC.png]

- Able to work well in a team setting.
- Willing to sacrifice well being in order to succeed.
- History of success and awards from previous employer.
- Accustomed to life on the road/away from family.

Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab
[Image: 64012_s.gif]
Sigs by Me, Merica, High Stick King, Rum_Ham, Jess, vulfzilla, enigmatic, and Carpy
Stampede  Kraken
❤!! RIP to the big homies 701 and Mac !!❤
(This post was last modified: 05-03-2021, 09:20 AM by Count Chocula.)

Hi my name is Elias Kierkegaard. I’m applying for your bench quality control expert. I have 5 years of experience testing all sorts of benches across North America. I am familiar with multiple designs and styles. I can tell the difference between a rigid uncomfortable oak or a supple relaxing pine with just my butt cheeks. I look forward to bringing my expertise to your company.

[Image: Chocula22.gif]
Berserkers Wolfpack France

With not a lot of unique opportunities existing in Newfoundland, Slavakov decides to become a fisherman, using the strength he gained from playing to reel in the biggest fish from the Atlantic.

32 words

[Image: OX6Yrrn.png]

[Image: hPSkjwC.jpg]
Thank you @xjoverax and @phoenix for the sigs!