Create Account

S64 mPT #1: Over the Glass

I'll throw a big ol dildo to the biggest milf I can find. Bonus points if she doesn't catch it with her hands

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]

All them kids and grannies are gonna be getting the brand new LA Panthers Olof approved and endorsed Golden Seal Mayo for all their mayo pizza needs

[Image: 64377_v.gif]
Whalers Whalers Whalers Panthers Panthers Panthers Panthers Panthers Panthers Wolfpack Wolfpack Wolfpack Wolfpack Wolfpack Wolfpack
Finland / Germany  
Big thanks to Pythonic(first sig evah), Sloth(first LAP sig<3) and Ragnar for their sigs<3
Three time playoffs MVP and two time nominee
Triple gold club
Discord: asska

Well Zakkira Diporov throws beets from his family farm. He always goes down to the New Orleans food market every Sunday to sell his family beats. Home grown in Russia! 

(30 words)

Drafted 2nd round 21st Pick by the Winnipeg Jets in S55 SHL Entry Draft 
GM of the UCORCAL in the WJC S55
S55 WJC Gold Medalist GM/Player for UCORCAL
Management Role for Russia in the IIHF
Recent Management Role / Head Coach for Winnipeg Aurora in SHL 
CO-GM St. Louis Scarecrows S57-S60
GM of the St. Louis Scarecrows S61-S72
S72 Challenge Cup Champion
[Image: 6JpC94j.png]
[Image: image0.png]
[Image: IMG_0301.jpg]

The three stars at every New Orleans Specters games will throw out little spooky, scary skeleton puppets to the kids. During Mardi Gras, they will of course throw out colorful beads, and jester hats too!

[Image: JKortesi81.gif]
SpectersScarecrowsDragonsBlizzardUsaSpectersMilitiaDragonsBlizzardScarecrows

Update Page
Player Page

at the end of a game mitchell van der heijden will toss replica clogs from his clog brand over the glass to his adoring fans

Armada

Armada Steelhawks Switzerland

Armada Specters Wolfpack Steelhawks Forge Switzerland

Scarecrows pride Chiefs Riot Stars Blizzard Ireland

ty to @High Stick King @EvilAllBran and @Ragnar for the sigs

How about on a hat trick, I grab one of my hats from the bench and throw it to a kid? I'll get another one soon enough anyway. Just gonna wait until a Zeppeli feels like sacrificing himself.

Speedwagon Player Page | Speedwagon Updates Page 

[Image: speedwagongifsig.gif]

[Image: GoonerBear.gif]

Jock Straps. Every fan has to wear a jock strap over top of their pants and then rip it off and then toss it onto the ice. A true fan experience.

[Image: 15Ng51w.png][Image: draNOgf.png]

Montreal Patriotes have a new tone setter with something new being thrown into the stands. A couple of team tickets signed by the 3 stars of that game. Which includes a Stadium VIP Pass with all 3 of the stars of the last game showing you around 6 hours before game time. Our wonderful GM will take over said tour to show you around front office. Give you the inside look on team events. You then are shown to your VIP Box upstairs with free food. With meeting our Broadcast team. After the game you get to go into the VIP space which is locker room and interviewing room after the game.

[Image: FR-B3jfXsAAvEaW?format=png&name=small]

I would throw wads of cash over the wall to help curb the current inflation problem. At first I was thinking I could throw gas over the glass but I think that would be too dangerous so we will just go with cash.

[Image: Z8yXihx.png] [Image: U0nD2Rt.png]

Some kid is going home with a brand new skate. Each of the three stars will skate out one footed and toss their other skate over the glass to one lucky kid in the audience.

[Image: MittschiffsSHL.gif]

Videl Valor enjoys interacting with her younger fans. She tosses coupons to local restaurants to her younger fans, and on a lucky night, she might throw you a check!

[Image: euPeo5t.png]
[Image: 7361srC.png]

For new england wolf pack, the players on the team have decided too throw over little stuffed wolf's for the kids and fans alike we will see how it plays out over the course of the season

Quote:
Citadelles

Players on the Argonauts this year are going to stick to a team theme. We will be throwing out mini space shuttles into the crowd. Better watch out kids...metal objects are being hucked into the stands!

37 words

[Image: m59RPb7.png] | [Image: FcWmVTl.png]

S61 Four Star Cup - Game-Winning Goal in the clinching Game 4
[Image: unknown.png]

[Image: efischermann.gif]

The Texas Renegades and High Haschdi decided that at the end of every game, High Haschdi is tossing coupons for FHM over the glass, so the kids can enjoy playing a career as the manager for their favourite team!

[Image: Haschdi.png]

I think the natural answer for the Stampede is a giant green stuffed buffalo! I don't know how we haven't decided to do this already honestly, but I'm here for it. If I had to pick an alternative (because in all likelihood this is already a thing for the marketing team) I'd say some totally-not-ripped-off Monkey D. Luffy lookin' figurines in honor of our recently retired captain.

[Image: qgldMOE.png]
Thanks @Amidships!