Create Account

S66 SMJHL mPT #2 - Celebrity Boxing

Chamai Malachi should be in the next celebrity boxing match out in the desert dropped off in the middle of nowhere. A fight to the death.

I should be the one in the boxing match. I have 31 minute s in the penalty box and I want to fight forever and ever. It would be in the desert.

[Image: Bjorn_Bjorn_Sig.png]
[Image: bjornswedengif.gif]

I am going to fight Michael Fitted for taking the M and leaving me with the N. It will be like every pittsburgh celebrity boxing match: fought in a damp back alley behind a few dumpsters

[Image: premierbromanov.gif]

Fuck the penaltys
ARGARGARHARG
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]

I would like to see Goony Toons fight Jonah Hill. I think it would be pretty funny to see Jonah Hill fight a version of himself that is nearly a foot and half taller. Also, for fun, they should fight in one of the hallways in the school in Superbad.

[Image: RichSHL.gif]
Thanks to sulovilen for the sigs!
Adam Prpich Portal Link

Check out past episodes of Rich and Luke!

Outdoor Truck is the obvious choice for the Scarecrows. Guy is 6'4" 225lbs... an absolute unit of a man. Then you add in his name? Man free marketing right there. He would want to make a statement with this fight so I think him VS Ovechkin makes a lot of sense. Keeps it in the hockey world but is still a popular name.

Falcons Canada

The obvious choice of boxer from the Battleborn is our very own Seamus O'Slapahan. To be honest I think Seamus would do it for fun. The venue would have to be in his home country of Ireland because those fans would go nuts.

[Image: thedangazone.gif]

From the Elk I'd love to see Hodor take on Peter Dinklage in a boxing match on skates right at home in Brandt Centre as they were both on the same show. Many might say this matchup is extremely unfair and well quite frankly I don't care because it would be really funny.

[Image: YZjkK9Q.png]  [Image: zmWhIQu.png]

Honestly, i've been here a hot minute and have no idea who i'd throw in for Anchorage. Probably look at someone with high fighting and aggression. Like Dusty Rhodes and Hardcastle. One hell of an energy line whenever they are on the ice.

[Image: CptSquall.gif]

Honestly it would be Isaac Forty One since i am the angry one but I guess Carl Rae Jepson would be fun to watch fight taylor swift. Why? Why not?! Fill the Toyko dome!

[34 words]

Raptors Proud S67 - S69 Colorado Raptors Captain  Raptors
Uk S57 Forward of the Season Award winner  Uk

Now I am free <3

[Image: 41-2.png?ex=65d9e0d0&is=65c76bd0&hm=ada7...1aae5535a&]

Obvsiouly Mito Chondria should be in a boxing match. He's an absolute powerhouse, and he could out box anyone in the ring. He could even run a gauntlet and box multiple people in one knight.

Sven Holmberg

[Image: hexx55.gif]

[Image: mitochondriafigure1.jpg]
Player Page | Update Page

isnt hockey really just a huge celebrity boxing match anyways. like really what even happens in fights other than fiercely punching each other. anyways i want to see reno fight i think thatd be interesting

I may be biased but I think Hodor should do some boxing. He's a gentle giant but he could do with some aggression conditioning. As for the celebrity, probably one of the Paul brothers because they have punchable faces which would make it much easier for Hodor to throw fists.

hodOOOOr'hOOOdoooooooor hoooodor hOOdOOORRRR, Hooooooodooooorrrr HoooooddddddddoooooooRRRR

SMJHL Stats || SHL Stats
[Image: YZjkK9Q.png] PORTAL [Image: rwqM7d3.png]
Berserkers Elk Falcons Renegades Germany

Stats Pre-S53 || Stats S53+
[Image: yXVPZSm.png] [Image: updates2.png]
Outlaws Switzerland Wolfpack
S53 All-Star and Richan Trophy Nominee
S60 Jeff Dar Trophy Winner
Never forget

I still do not know many people on my own team but I feel like Isaac Forty One would be a good shout since he is usually a very angry man

[Image: lZacrUG.png]

Goony Toons without a doubt. You know I once watched him fight an entire equipment rack and it only took him about four tries to win.

[Image: Screenshot_87.png]
(This post was last modified: 07-29-2022, 10:05 PM by vbottas17. Edited 1 time in total.)

I feel like Foxy should be in a celebrity boxing match. Foxy Is so quick, opponents wouldn't even know what hit them. Foxy can sense fear and would take advantage of his opponents weaknesses. Foxy is also extremely opportunistic and would have no problem capitalizing on mistakes. Did I mention that he's a fox?

[Image: Piastri2.png?ex=65ba64d4&is=65a7efd4&hm=...462889f09&]
[Image: or8VMxO.gif]