Create Account

S73 SMJHL mPT #0

This season I am looking forward to playing with all my new teammates.We've all bonded very quickly and are excited to grow together. I am also really excited to see Celly play defence too.

I'm mostly excited about being able to continuously update my player again. Actually growing and not regressing. It's gonna be fun to go back to the basics and trying out a new kind of player.

[Image: sBUQCq8.png]

Past Players

The biggest thing I am looking forward to is seeing the player stats leaderboard. I am a big sucker for analytics, especially the fake ones.

I am very excited to see what we can do as a team and make some more memes and jokes. Get ready for a lot of trash talk and go Yukon.

[Image: F84OPdM.jpeg]
Shoutout TheOPSquid for the Sig
(This post was last modified: 09-27-2023, 11:49 PM by skyrrhawk. Edited 1 time in total.)

QCC is going to win the cup on the backs of rookies because we Have To. And we are going to look so cool doing it. #DoItForNetMan

And Celly is NOT playing defense. That's how you get a player killed.

[Image: skyrrhawk.gif]

I'm most looking forward to the SHL Draft. Of course, for that I need to update and keep playing well, so we'll see how well Benny does.
Code:
27 words

I'm hoping to see what the lockeroom entertained and joyful. Also hope to see what we are able to do this season and hopefully win the cup! Berserkers

The thing I am most looking forward to is seeing whether or not this specialized build I am about to build will have any sort of success. I always take joy in being weird in this type of game.

I'm most looking forward to getting to see how this Detroit team gels out there on the ice. We've got a ton of exciting rookie talent, some established veterans and a strong management team, and after missing out on the playoffs last season it feels like everything is aligning for us to make a real run this time around.

[Image: VkRiFym.png]

[Image: dankoa2004.gif]

Getting Detroit off the bottom of the league in terms of defensive metrics which, make no mistake, were putrid last season. Best goaltender in the league and the numbers were still a giant flaming bag of dog crap.

im looking for my first season ever in the SMJHL and to see how will it play out and also at what round will i be drafted in s74

[Image: cVahF90.png]
[Image: 3XFmqtw.jpeg]

I'm looking forward to seeing how the sim handles both my player and a revamped Detroit Team, hopefully putting us higher in the final standings than many of the media predictions currently have us. Overall just excited to be here and keep growing my player and getting to know people!

\
[Image: v09bRKvt_o.jpg]

I’m looking forward to playing for Newfoundland which is a team I’ve never had the chance to play for. Also after so many seasons with a player in defense I’m excited to see what I can do as a forward

[Image: macgriddlesig.png?ex=6531467b&is=651ed17...9ee2d84f&=]
Finland  Stars  Berserkers

I am new to a sim league like this so I am excited to see how my player performs. Gonna try to win it all! Do it FOR THE TREES!

[Image: pRYfhit.png]

Looking forward to some more activity in the LR as the actual games are being played and seeing my player put up some stats in sim as I work my way up to 1st D pairing and eventually towards the SHL draft where the real fun begins.

[Image: 4zfXx6o.gif]
[Image: 9sKIbXE.png]