Create Account

S73 SMJHL mPT #0
(This post was last modified: 09-28-2023, 12:27 AM by Jayba1t. Edited 1 time in total.)

As preseason kicks into full swing, write 25 words telling me what you are most looking forward to.

Who can do this PT: Open to S74 Players (if you were just drafted to the SMJHL)

Reward: 2TPE

Deadline: Wed. Oct 4th 11:59 pm pst

[Image: badwolf221B42.gif]
[Image: DG0jZcS.png]

Looking forward to seeing the new Draft class hit the ice, and hit each other. Hoping to see The Mutes win the cup! LETS GO MUTES!! Malamutes

Newton Campbel is ready to smash a face and shove a mfer off of a puck. He's also ready to start his charity for "Kids Who Can Read Good"

The last time I was on a forum like this was when I was 20.

Looking forward to being able to play with my twin sister for my rookie season and hopefully bring a cup to Québec and for Netman! #DoItForNetMan

[Image: h1VQUxn.png]

I am looking forward to seeing how my player will perform in it's rookie season, seeing how well the Colorado Raptors will do since they will be able to make the postseason.

as Oranj Konhe, the 2nd round pick of the Colorado Raptors, enters the preseason as one of the top ranked player that is entirely made of thermoplastic, they are all orange at the fact that they could get the chance of making the history of league as the highest point producer of every plastic lifeform.

I'm looking forward to fighting. I'm honestly not very knowledgeable about hockey at all, so it'll be nice go get some experience in sim and as the NHL gets underwaySmile

Everyone seems cool, so it'll be good to get to know one another!

[Image: hamsahoney.gif]

Showing each and every organization that had a chance to draft me and instead made one of the biggest mistakes of their fading careers. #WatchOut #goRaptors

Can't wait to get in the cage, sniff out the puck, and help lift my teammates closer to the four star cup!! LFG GRIZZ BEAR GANG

UPDATESPLAYER PAGE

Looking forward to tearing up the junior league with my twin sister. After all i can't wait for you all to see what the Solberg sisters are capable of. And of course gotta bring a cup home for Québec.

Looking forward to seeing how my new player does. My first one did great in his first seasons in the J and I know it’s going to be hard replicating that but who knows!

[Image: Rn4Vt1E.png]

09-27-2023, 09:29 PMBadWolf Wrote: As preseason kicks into full swing, write 25 words telling me what you are most looking forward to.

Who can do this PT: Open to S74 Players (if you were just drafted to the SMJHL)

Reward: 2TPE

Deadline: Wed. Oct 4th 11:59 pm pst
I am looking forward to carrying Maine to it's 6 final in 7 seasons! I just hope that I dominate. Thats whats my user is about.

I am looking forward to ripping wicked one timers, making nasty open ice hits, getting down low in the crease, and getting that Raptors win!

Looking forward to seeing how my sim player does in his rookie year, how my team does, and hopefully scoring a ton of goals.

I'm most looking forward to squaring up against the competition.  There's been a lot of shit talk about Cracker Pizza on this site.  It ends next week.

[Image: Cracker_Pizza_sig.png?ex=6516546d&is=651...bb4003576&]
[Image: pride23gif.gif]